Chapter 31 : Countless thoughts.

Third person point of view

Junkyu counted every single day, hour, minute and second as the week went by. By Wednesday, he finished packing all of his things. He put aside a few pairs of clothes for the remaining days and besides that everything else was done. His mom came to his house during the day and got rid of the other things. 

He came back home in the evening from work. He walked into the house and stood at the center. He looked around with a pout. It felt weird to him. He didn't really remember how the house was when he just moved in. Now seeing it getting emptied little by little was weird to him. He has lived for years and now seeing it change like this bothered him a bit. 

He let out a long breath. This was his last night in the house. He will be going to his parents house the next day after work. He went to have dinner with Jihoon and Hyunsuk. They talked about how it was their last day together in the same building. They were one of the reasons Junkyu stayed there. They were almost family to him after all.

And him being the one to move out now, gave him mixed feelings. He also drank quite an amount along with them and decided it was their little bachelor party. They stayed together for quite a while. Junkyu went home and went to bed. He wouldn't have fallen asleep that easily if he was sober. The alcohol made him sleepy and he fell asleep right away. 

Haruto looked at the room which was full of boxes filled with his things. His mom has been asking him and packing all the things he would take a little by little. She was finally done with it and they were soon going to shift them all out of his room. He let out a sigh and fell back on the bed. He wondered how Junkyu was feeling. He turned on his side and closed his eyes to sleep.

The next day, Junkyu went home after work and his parents greeted him with warm hugs. They were also busy all the while looking after the preparations. He found out from Jihoon that the gang also helped them from time to time with the preparations. Junkyu fell asleep easily because of the lack of sleep the previous day and whole day at work. 

The next day of his went by like any other. Jihoon and Yoshi were super excited about the whole thing and speaking about it like kids in an amusement park. But Junkyu only had mixed feelings about the all of it. He did think of speaking with Haruto but at the end he ended up not calling him. He didn't know how to explain what he was feeling.

Junkyu came home to find his grandparents. He greeted them and went to look for his dad. " Where is mom ? " " She went to your new house. They shifted both of your things today. So they are taking care of those things ". His father said and Junkyu nodded. He took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. 

He went and sat along with them in the living room. His mom came in when he was watching television along with his family. " How did it go ? " His grandma asked. " Everything went fine ". His mom said and sat down. She turned to Junkyu. " It will be all ready when you put your leg in ". Junkyu nodded. There was only a day to his marriage. 

The next day, Jihoon went to the new house of the to-be-married couple. There were people hired to clean it and also to put all the clothes in their places. Junkyu's mom asked him to help him with it and he agreed to it. So Hyunsuk and he are there right now. The bell rang and Jihoon opened the door. 

There were people there in uniforms. " Hello ". Jihoon opened the door and let them in. " What all should we be doing ? " One of them asked. Jihoon looked around. " It should be as clean as possible and all the things should be in their places. It should be ready for someone to come and live right away. That is how I want it ". 

" Alright sir ". They started with the cleaning of the bed room. They finished everything and then some of them went to arrange the clothes while the others went to clean the other rooms. It wasn't that dusty but Jihoon wanted it to be cleaner. Jihoon and Hyunsuk supervised while they did their work. 

They took a lunch break and then continued again. There were done before evening. " Thank you so much ". Jihoon said and they all left. They checked the whole house. " It is perfect ". Hyunsuk said and they left the house. Jihoon informed about it to Mrs. Kim. " Thank you so much dear ". " It is nothing aunty. I will hang up ". " Yeah. Bye ". Jihoon hung up.

Junkyu couldn't sleep. He has to sleep to be able to look good tomorrow but he couldn't. He was sleeping on the bed and staring at the ceiling. He heard a knock on his door. His mom spoke from the other side. " Can I come in ? " " Yes mom ". His mom opened the door and walked in. Junkyu sat up on the bed. 

She walked in and sat beside him on the bed. " Not able to sleep ? " Junkyu nodded. She chuckled. She took his hands in hers. " It is fine. Don't worry about anything. Everything is going to go fine. Even I am a little nervous, but it is alright ". She assured him. " Yeah... " Junkyu said in a low voice, nodding slowly. 

" He is a good guy. And I am sure he will take good care of you. You should also make sure to do so ". Junkyu nodded. She held his face and kissed his forehead. Junkyu closed his eyes. " Stop over thinking and sleep ". She squeezed his face and Junkyu nodded. His mom left the room. He let out a breath and this time when he tried, he fell asleep. 

Haruto was watching television. His dad and grandparents have all already gone to sleep. It was only him and his mom who were still awake. His mom turned to him. " Are you not nervous ? " " A little ". He answered nonchalantly. She let out a breath. " Be nice to him. He is a nice kid ". Haruto smirked. " Am I some kind of psycho ? " She laughed and shook her head. 

She got up to go to her room. " I know ". Haruto answered in a calm voice and looked up at her. She ruffled Haruto's hair and went to her room. Haruto was left alone. He sat back and let out a shaky breath. He fell in thought which had no direction as he stared at the ceiling. He shook his head and turned the television off to go fall asleep. 

-MG

Author notice :

Ohhhhh~~~ we are almost there. 😂 I love Haruto's dialogues in the last two paragraphs. 😂

I won't say much, you can enjoy the next chapter. 🤩