Extra 1 ( pt 2 ) : Got it done.

Third person point of view

Haruto drove out of there. Junkyu had a pack of snacks with him and he started having it. " Are you hungry hyung ? " Junkyu nodded. " All the walking around made me hungry ". Haruto chuckled. Junkyu turned to Haruto who was driving. He took it out to feed Haruto. He put it in front of Haruto's face. 

" Ah ". Junkyu said and Haruto opened his mouth. Junkyu put it in his mouth and pulled his hand away. " Are you not hungry ? " Junkyu asked Haruto. " Not really. But... " He glanced at Junkyu. " I- " " Don't you dare finish the sentence ". Junkyu warned and Haruto laughed. " How do you know what I was going to say ? " Haruto asked laughing. 

" I just know ". Junkyu said munching on the snack. He also continued to give it to Haruto. He was done with it and gave the last one to Haruto. Haruto opened his mouth and ate it. Junkyu was looking for the tissues to wipe his hands. Haruto noticed it. He held Junkyu's wrist without letting him pull away. 

Junkyu was confused and wanted to ask what he was doing. Haruto put Junkyu's finger in mouth licking the powder off it. Junkyu was shocked. He felt like pulling away but Haruto had a tight hold on his hand. Haruto did for both of Junkyu's fingers and Junkyu pulled his hand away in shock. 

He couldn't say anything. He turned his face away looking out of the window. Haruto glanced at him through the mirror and saw Junkyu's red face. He smirked and turned to the road again. Junkyu found the tissues in the dash box. He wiped his hands and his face turned red once again when he remembered it. 

He secretly glared at Haruto. They reached the apartment and Haruto parked the car. They took the boxes and went to the elevator. They reached their floor and went to their house. Junkyu put the box aside and opened the door by entering the password. He held the door open for Haruto to walk in. Haruto walked in and put the box inside. 

Haruto went out again and brought the other box also in. Junkyu closed the door. They took the boxes and put them on the counter in the kitchen and let out a sigh. " Shall we start ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto nodded. Junkyu checked the time. " What shall we do about dinner ? " " Let's order it ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. 

" What shall we order ? " Junkyu asked picking up his phone. " Anything you want hyung ". Haruto said and removed his coat. He put it on the chair near the table and rolled his sleeves up. He started with the work by putting the things in the fridge first. Junkyu placed the order for their food and got to work too. 

They were almost done by the time the dinner arrived. They finished the work and then had dinner. Junkyu finished cleaning the dishes too. He was done quickly as there weren't many. He went to the bed room and saw Haruto sitting on the chair while looking through his phone. He went to the wardrobe and took out his pajamas. 

He walked towards the bathroom. He was a step away when Haruto called him. " Hyung ". Junkyu stopped and turned around to see Haruto walking towards him. Haruto stood in front of him. " What is it ? " Haruto looked Junkyu in the eyes. " Shall we take a shower together ? " Junkyu's eyes went wide. 

" W-What ? " Haruto moved closer. " You must be tired from all the work today. So let me help you wash up ". Haruto spoke with sparkling eyes. Junkyu looked like a fish with his mouth open. " Are you not tired ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu nodded his head slowly. " See ? " Haruto said and Junkyu shook his head. 

" That is- " " Ah Why~~ ? " Haruto asked moving even closer and Junkyu moved back instinctively. His back hit the door. He looked down. Haruto didn't stop and closed the distance between them. " Let me help you hyung. Hmm ? " He said in a low voice beside Junkyu's ear. Junkyu bit his lip still not answering him. 

Haruto kissed Junkyu's ear and his hands snaked around his waist. Junkyu let out a small whimper. Haruto sucked at the shell making Junkyu tremble. Junkyu felt his knees going weak. " Haruto~ " Junkyu could feel his resolve slowly melting. He wanted to push Haruto away but couldn't. 

Haruto hummed kissing down to Junkyu's neck. Junkyu was crumpling the clothes in his hand. He let out a gasp. Haruto pulled away to look at Junkyu's flushed face. He stroked Junkyu's cheek. Junkyu looked up through his lashes and Haruto gulped hard. He held Junkyu's face and kissed him. 

Junkyu closed his eyes and kissed back. Haruto deepened the kiss and Junkyu let out a small moan. " Mmh~ " Haruto kept moving more towards Junkyu. He was worried about Junkyu hitting his head to the door. He put his hand behind Junkyu's head and continued to concentrate on the kiss. He sucked the lips making Junkyu let out another whine.

When they pulled away both of them were breathing heavily. Haruto brushed his thumb on Junkyu's lips. Junkyu looked up at Haruto and his eyes dropped to Haruto's lips and he lowered them. He bit his lower lip. Haruto let out a groan. 

" Hyung seriously... Let's get this done with ". He pulled Junkyu closer by his waist making him let out gasp and opened the bathroom door. He walked in pulling Junkyu along with him and closed the door shut.

-MG

Author notice :

If you read enough books, you know what Haruto was going to say. 😂

Cross out what I said in the previous chapter. What cute ?! 😂🤣 Cross that with a big red X. 😂 dAmN ! 😂