Chapter 33 : Finally a couple.

Third person point of view

The guests all came one after the other and they took photographs with all of them. It was finally time for their gang. They all cheered as soon as they approached them. They gave both of them hugs and then took photos together. " You guys all also look really good ". Junkyu said. Ha Jun made them really good suits.

They were of similar style to their and all of them together looked awesome. They also took photos with Seung Hoon, Ha jun and their assistants. They were finally done with greeting all of them. Seung Hoon asked them to do a shoot at the photo booth. So they went with him to do that. " I don't really have any suggestions. So whatever you want ". Seung Hoon said.

They looked at each other. Haruto turned towards Junkyu and Junkyu also did. Haruto put his forehead against Junkyu's and closed his eyes. Junkyu smiled and closed his eyes. Haruto carefully put his hands on Junkyu's hips and Junkyu put his on Haruto's chest. " Beautiful ". Seung Hoon muttered and clicked the photos.

He also took a few of them showing off their rings. They were done with it. " Congratulations once again ". Seung Hoon said they thanked him. They all went to have lunch. The couple sat down at one table with their gang and had it together. They then had dance time once again and this time anyone who wanted to could dance.

Some of them were dancing while Junkyu and Haruto only watched. Their friends were also enjoying. They finally noticed them sitting idly and dragged the newlywed couple onto the floor after the song changed. They pushed them against each other. They looked at each other with no choice. Haruto moved a step back extending his hand and Junkyu took it.

Haruto pulled Junkyu closer. He put his hand on Junkyu's back and Junkyu put his on Haruto's shoulder. They slow danced along with other couples. " Thank you for before ". Junkyu said looking at Haruto. " My pleasure ". Haruto said making Junkyu chuckle. They danced a few steps. Haruto twirled Junkyu around and pulled him closer.

He put his hand around Junkyu's waist. Junkyu straightened up, blinking hard. Haruto gave a small smirk. Their legs were still moving. Junkyu looked at Haruto with a narrowed eyes. Haruto just shrugged with a smile. Junkyu rolled his eyes and moved away once again. He was not as fazed when Haruto pulled him closer this time.

Haruto smiled when he saw Junkyu's proud smile. The song was coming to an end. " Twirl once more and we will be done ". Haruto said and Junkyu did it. They finished the dance. All of them clapped and cheered. They settled down again. They all were done and the guests also left one after the other.

Their families took group photos. Both of their parents separately and together; one with their grandparents separately and then all together. Both of them will never forget the happy looks and moist eyes of their parents and grandparents. They all looked delighted. Everything was finally over and they also packed up ready to leave.

Haruto's car was brought and the both of them waved to their friends and bowed to their families. Their friends were worried about Haruto driving. He assured them saying he was fine which he really was. They were actually busier than the couple, so of course they would be tired too. And he didn't want to let them do more for him.

They got in the car and left the venue. The others were going to take care of things at the venue and then leave from there after making sure everything was fine. They let the couple leave first as they need more time and were relieved when they left. Haruto drove them to their new house. When they entered, it looked super clean.

They didn't know they did this much. They went and threw themselves on the couch. Both of them were super tired. " I feel like I will fall asleep if I close my eyes longer than necessary ". Junkyu said and Haruto chuckled. " I will take a shower. I sweated like crazy ". Haruto said getting up. " I will go after you".

Junkyu said and Haruto walked to their bed room. He went to the wardrobe and took some pajamas and towel. He went to the bathroom and took a nice shower. He felt better after it. He then went to living room. Junkyu got up and went to the bedroom. He picked up his pajamas too and went to the bathroom.

He finished the shower and went and sat with Haruto. The both of them just sat in silence. Junkyu decided to speak first. " Uh... there are a few things I wanted to ask you ". Haruto turned to him and nodded. " What do you do about food daily ? " Junkyu asked. Haruto frowned. " What do you mean hyung ? "

" In my case, since I moved out after getting a job; I generally have cereal or toast or whatever I find in the house for breakfast. As for lunch, we have a cafeteria and I order or go out for dinner. What about you ? " Haruto understood what Junkyu wanted to know. " For breakfast and dinner, mom used to make it at home. Lunch is the same as you ". Junkyu nodded.

" But- " Haruto cut Junkyu off. " I know that it is different now, so don't worry about it. We can learn to cook little by little. There is a lot of time, so we can take it slow ". Junkyu smiled and nodded. " For now, shall we order dinner ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu nodded. They looked for restaurants nearby and ordered food.

It came sooner than they expected. Both of them had it and cleaned up. " What do we do about cleaning and all ? " Junkyu asked. Haruto fell in thought. " We can take turns and do it. And if one of us has more time, we can do it if we want ". Junkyu nodded. They spent some time discussing a few things and then decided to go to sleep.

The both of them stood in front of the bed hesitating. " Should I sleep in the other room ? " Junkyu asked hesitantly. " No hyung. How can I let you ? " Haruto said and Junkyu scratched his head. Both of them were not willing to let the other do it and now stuck in this situation. " Do you roll around a lot ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu shook his head.

" Then... isn't it fine if we just sleep here ? " Junkyu nodded slowly. Haruto went to the wardrobe and brought out another blanket. " Hyung can use that. I will use this ". Haruto said showing the blanket in his hand. Junkyu smiled. " Thank you ". Haruto smiled. The both of them slept on either side with their backs to each other.

All the curtains were closed making it as dark as possible. They also set the temperature to their liking. " Good night hyung ". Junkyu heard Haruto say and replied. " Good night ". The both of them slipped into a deep slumber. They had a long day and it was more than eventful. So they were out like light.

-MG

Author notice :

I love how Haruto knows what to do and is always in the comfortable zone of Junkyu's when teasing him. 😂 Kyaaa~~ 😂😭 They are so cute. 🕳🤸🏻‍♀️😭😍😂 I am crazy. 😂

Anyways this chapter is so good. I like it. 😂👍🏻