Chapter 42 : Looking through.

Third person point of view

The next day, they woke up late as it was Sunday. Junkyu was the first one to wake up. He went to the kitchen to get some juice after finishing his routine and even shower. Haruto woke up and he was also done with his shower. He sat down at the table. Junkyu gave him a glass too. " Do you want to go out anywhere ? " 

Haruto asked picking up his glass. Junkyu shook his head. " I just want to stay at home ". Haruto nodded. " What shall we do then ? " They both looked around clueless as to what to do. " We didn't see what is in the disk ". Junkyu said. Haruto nodded. They finished the juice and then brought the drive. 

Haruto connected it to the television and went and sat on the couch along with Junkyu. They looked for the files and there were a lot of them. There were folders which were filled with photos and videos. They were surprised at the number of folders. " There are so many ". Haruto said with a chuckle. " Yeah ". Junkyu said his eyes wide.  

The first folder was of their pre-wedding photo shoot. " Woah. How did they come out so well ? " Junkyu said looking at the photos from the flower field. They looked really beautiful. Haruto also nodded in agreement. Junkyu looked at the time as he felt hungry. " What shall we do about lunch ? " " Let's order it ". Haruto said. 

Junkyu picked up his phone and placed the order. They continued looking through them. The door bell rang. " I will go get it ". Haruto got up and brought it in. They sat down leaning against the couch and continued while having lunch. They were done and cleaned up. They were done with the photos from their shoot too.

They then looked at the wedding photos. There were a lot of moments they didn't get to see. They saw a lot of relatives they haven't seen in a while. Both of them were looking at them in awe. They talked about them as they looked at each one of them. Then there were photos of them both. 

They noticed how goofy their gang was acting on the sides. They gradually grew silent when it was the photos of them exchanging rings. It was then their kiss. Haruto quickly pushed them forward and Junkyu also didn't say anything. It was then the photos with their relatives and other guests. 

And both of them introduced them all to each other. It was then the ones from their dance. The photos all came out very well and they were perfect. There were also folders with videos. Their whole day was spent on them. They were finally done watching all of them. " There are a lot ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. 

Haruto went and disconnected the drive. They put the box and other things away. Haruto put the drive and album safely in the shelf and went to sit in the living room again. They just switched between channels watching this and that for a while. It was already dark outside. Haruto looked at the clock.

" Shall I make something for dinner ? " Haruto asked turning to Junkyu. " What do you want to try ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto fell in thought. " Kimchi Jjigae ? " " You can make it ? " " I can try ". Junkyu nodded. " Go ahead ". Haruto got up and went to the kitchen. He took out his phone and looked at the recipe. 

He put his phone aside and then started by collecting the ingredients. Junkyu watched television as Haruto cooked. After a while he could smell it. He tilted his head towards the kitchen. " Ohh~~ Haruto-ssi, smells good ". Junkyu said and Haruto laughed. Junkyu smiled. He turned the television off and went to the kitchen. 

He saw Haruto standing near the stove. He stood beside him and looked at it. He took a deep breath and the aroma was definitely mouth watering. " I think it came out good ". Junkyu said it based on the looks. " Visual looks fine, but the taste should also do ". Haruto said and Junkyu grinned. 

" I think it will ". Haruto chuckled. It was done and Haruto served it for the both of them. Junkyu has already set up the table. They both tasted it at the same time. Both of them looked up at the same time and smiled. Junkyu sat back speaking with a pout. " You did well. Why did you keep acting like you didn't ? " Haruto chuckled. 

" I really didn't know it turned out like this ". Junkyu chuckled. " It is really tasty ". Junkyu said once again and Haruto smiled. They ate the food and Junkyu was cleaning the dishes while giving Haruto a mini concert. Haruto also started to sing along with Junkyu. They were exhausted by the time they were done. They went to sleep directly. 

-MG

Author notice :

This chapter kind of turned out short. 😂 I didn't want to add too much and make it long for no reason. And it is so cute, domestic and wholesome as it is. 😂 So why ruin it ? 🤷🏻‍♀️