Chapter 28 : Coaxing.

Third person point of view

They changed out of the dresses and gave them back to Ha Jun. They packed up and all of them walked out together. They bid goodbye. Seung Hoon and others left first. They all stood there looking at each other. " What shall we do ? " Jihoon asked. " We still have time for dinner too. Where shall we go ? " Doyoung asked. 

" Whose house is the closest to this place ? " Yoshi asked and they all fell in thought. " I think it's ours ". Hyunsuk said. Jihoon also nodded agreeing. " It should be ". " Then how about we go there ? Let's go to Junkyu hyung's house ". Jeongwoo said. " What do you say ? " Hyunsuk asked turning to Junkyu. 

Junkyu shrugged. " I don't mind ". " Let's go then. We can have dinner there too ". Junghwan said. " Yeah ". They left the same way they went there. Junkyu noticed that Haruto was silent all through the ride. He checked his expression but nothing was shown. He thought if he was just tired from the day and let him be. 

They reached the destination and they went to Junkyu's house. All of them walked in and looked around. Haruto looked around the living room and that was all. They finally settled down in the living room. Some sat on the couch and some on the cushions on the floor. " Make yourselves at home. I will change and be back ". 

Junkyu said and went to his bedroom. He changed into pajamas and walked back into the living room. He saw them chatting about something. " You guys want something to drink ? " Junkyu asked. Yoshi raised his hand and spoke. " I only need some water ". Jeongwoo also raised his hand. " Me too ". Junkyu nodded.

" How about some juice ? " Junkyu asked. Junghwan and Jihoon raised their hands. " Others ? " He asked looking around and they all shook their heads. " Alright ". Junkyu went to the kitchen. He picked up the glasses and put them on the island. He went to the fridge and took out the water and juice. He poured the water and put it aside. 

Haruto saw they were all busy chatting. He got up and went to the kitchen silently. The others all acted like it was nothing but actually noticed it. They nudged each other and giggled. Junkyu looked up and saw Haruto. He picked up the juice. " Do you want something ? " " Nothing ". Junkyu was about to pour the juice but stopped. 

He looked up at Haruto. Haruto went to Junkyu's side. He took the juice from Junkyu and started pouring it into the glasses. " You didn't even let me drop you home, but when they asked, you even let them come to your house ". He finished pouring the juice and put it down. He picked up the glasses and looked at Junkyu. 

He had a small pout like he was complaining about it. Even his tone was indicating that. " So mean ". Haruto sulked and walked out with the glasses. Junkyu was struck. He froze and couldn't even say anything. He watched Haruto walk out of there. He scratched his head not knowing what to do. 

He took the glasses with water and walked out. He went up to them but didn't find Haruto there. He gave the glasses to those who asked for it. " Where is Haruto ? " " Bathroom ". Hyunsuk answered. Junkyu nodded and went back to the kitchen. He took out some snacks and put them on the coffee table. 

He sat down along with the others on the floor, waiting for Haruto to come out. Haruto came back and sat down on the couch. Junkyu was sitting on the floor opposite from him but Haruto didn't look at him much. Junkyu tried but somehow their eyes didn't meet at all.

For Junkyu everything just went by in a daze. They ordered food, had it and they were also thinking of leaving, but he could only think about Haruto. Junkyu's eyes only kept looking at Haruto. All of them walked out one after the other. " You guys should spend some alone time ". Jihoon said as he was walking out. The others laughed. 

" Yeah. I need to talk to him ". Junkyu said and their jaws dropped. " Let's leave quickly ". Jihoon said ushering the others and closed the door behind him. It was only Haruto and Junkyu who were left in the house. Junkyu rubbed his hand on the pant. He his hands turned sweaty. " Sit down ". Junkyu said. 

Haruto still didn't look at him but did as asked. He went and sat down on the couch. Junkyu stood in front of him. " Are you mad at me ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto shook his head. " Liar. You as much as didn't even look at me after saying that. How is that not being mad ? " Junkyu said and Haruto didn't answer him. 

Junkyu was feeling restless for a while even if it didn't show. He never intended to do anything like that but when Haruto said that, he felt bad too. He wanted to explain but there was no opportunity until then. So he wanted to clear it up with Haruto after the others left.

" It is not that I didn't want to invite you or anything. I was worried because your house is far from here. You always drove me around so I didn't want you to do even more. It is just a coincidence that they asked to come here today. I cannot say no, can I ? If it made you feel bad, then I am sorry. I didn't do it on purpose. If you want to, you can come here whenever you want from now on. Anytime. I won't even ask why. You can even drop me from now on and when you do I will definitely invite you in so don't be mad anymore. Please ". 

Haruto looked up and saw Junkyu watched him looking worried. He stood up and took a long step towards Junkyu and hugged him. Junkyu was shook but he also put his hands around Haruto. " No need to apologize hyung. I understand. I am sorry I got you worried like that. But your words stand right ? " 

" Yes ". Junkyu answered immediately. Haruto pulled away and he didn't sulk anymore. " Thank you ". Haruto said and Junkyu chuckled. " It is nothing. Thanks to you too ". Haruto smiled. " I will leave now ". Junkyu nodded and walked Haruto to the door. " Drive carefully ". 

Haruto nodded and left the house. Junkyu smiled happily. He went back in and saw the mess. His smile froze. He let out a sigh and shook his head. He got to work and cleaned up. He then took a shower and went to bed. 

The next day, he woke up late. He had nothing to do after a long time on a weekend. His weekends have been super busy recently. Now that he finally got a break, he spent his day resting as much as he wanted.

-MG

Author notice :

Haruto sulking is so cute. 😂 

We love a couple who communicates. 😌✨😂

My BR was also crying, weeping, throwing up and rolling around while reading these chapters. 🤣😂 We had so much fun during this. 😂 They liked them A LOT. 🤩