Chapter 26 : A genuine doubt.

Third person point of view

They walked from there a little more to the inside and it looked like a worn down factory. They all were surprised at the location. They all walked in and saw there were two more people there. Seung Hoon went and greeted them. He spoke to them a little and they left after that. Seung Hoon then turned to them.

" Shall we start ? " He asked and the two of them went closer to Seung Hoon. There were two bikes placed to the side. One of Seung Hoon's assistants brought one of the bikes and put it in the center. All of them looked at it. " This is awesome ". Jihoon said and the others all also said so, admiring the bikes. " Let's take a few more solo shots ". 

At Seung Hoon's words, the others went and stood to the side. Haruto posed with the bike and was done. " Junkyu-ssi can do it now ". Seung Hoon said and Junkyu did his. The others teased him all through. He couldn't keep a straight face because of them. " Aish... come on ". He whined and they all laughed. He was finally done with his. 

The assistant put the bike away and brought the other one. " Both of you together now ". Seung Hoon said. " Both of you can get on it first ". Haruto went and sat on it and Junkyu got on it next. He put his hands on Haruto's shoulder. " Junkyu-ssi put your hands around Haruto-ssi and lean on him ". Junkyu hesitated but did as he was asked.

Haruto could feel Junkyu leaning against his back. Junkyu put his hands around Haruto's waist but not tight enough. " Hyung, you are too far ". Haruto said in a low voice. Junkyu felt his ears turn red. He moved closer and hugged him properly this time. Haruto smiled. " Good ". Seung Hoon said and clicked the photos.

" Next, Haruto-ssi can get down ". Haruto nodded and carefully got off. " Just pose as you like ". Seung Hoon said and so they gave a few poses. Junkyu even lowered his jacket a little off his shoulders and their gang teased him. He turned a deaf ear and did it with a blank face. " Now Junkyu-ssi can be the one standing ".

Haruto helped Junkyu get off and got on it himself. They did a few poses. " Junkyu-ssi, stand in the front and lean forward ". Seung Hoon said and Junkyu did as he was asked. " Ohh~~ " Doyoung teased and Junghwan cleared his throat. Haruto also chuckled. Haruto also leaned forward and they looked at each other with a smile.

" Now Haruto-ssi can get down and just lean against it. Junkyu-ssi, stand beside him ". They did as they were asked. " You know what I want right ? " Seung Hoon said from behind the camera. Both of them looked at each other knowing very well. Haruto put his hand around Junkyu's waist pulling him closer. Junkyu's eyes went wide. 

He put his hands on Haruto's shoulders and smiled. The others all were also startled. They all looked at each other with wide eyes and big smiles. Seung Hoon clicked a few pictures. " Feels like something is missing ". He said and all of them were confused. " I want it to look like... something is happening ".

Seung Hoon said and all of them were just more confused. " How about this ? It will look a little playful though ". Doyoung said. " Say it ". Seung Hoon said. " Junkyu hyung can look like he is mad and Haruto is trying to coax him. Something like that ". Seung Hoon raised an eyebrow. " I like it ". He turned to the couple. 

" Can you try that ? " They nodded. Haruto pulled Junkyu even closer. Junkyu blinked hard looking nervous. Haruto leaned forward. Junkyu gulped and remembered he needs to look mad. He folded his hands and glared at Haruto. Haruto chuckled thinking Junkyu looked cute. But he quickly adjusted his expression.

He looked at him with puppy eyes like he was trying to convince Junkyu about something. Junkyu felt his heart beat picking up speed. But he didn't let it show and maintained that expression. They could hear the clicking of photos. "  Perfect ". The both of them pulled away. Haruto smiled when he noticed Junkyu's red ears.

They went around doing a few solo shots around that old factory and were finally done with it. Seung Hoon made a call and the two men who were there before came again. Seung Hoon talked to them and they all left the place. They went back to where the cars were parked. 

They were exhausted by the time they were done. Haruto and Junkyu changed out of those dresses and handed them over to Ha Jun. They packed up and were ready to leave. " We will meet in the next location ". Seung Hoon said and bid them goodbye. Once they left, the others also left the place.

They all went to a restaurant to have lunch. They ordered the food for all of them and then started talking. Jihoon silently signaled with his eyes for Jeongwoo to ask the question they were all curious about. Jeongwoo nodded and spoke up naturally. " How about yesterday's shoot ? Was it also like this ? " He asked and all of their ears perked up.

Junkyu frowned not really understanding what he meant. " It was a little different ". Haruto answered. Junkyu was still trying to understand what they were talking about and picked up his glass. " Did you kiss ? " Jihoon asked directly. Junkyu choked on the water he was drinking and started coughing.

Hyunsuk who was beside him, patted his back. " So, did you ? " Jihoon asked again and Haruto shook his head. Junkyu calmed down. " What are you expecting ? " Junkyu asked Jihoon wondering how his brain even works. " Well... I thought you would've ". Jihoon shrugged. Junkyu called Jihoon to come closer. Jihoon did and Junkyu hit his head.

The others burst into laughter. " Ouch. I asked because today it felt like it wasn't intimate enough for a pre-wedding photo shoot ". Jihoon said rubbing his head. Junkyu was about to scold him but Haruto spoke up. " Yesterday's was ". Haruto said and Junkyu couldn't believe he answered it like that.

He ducked his head in embarrassment. All of their expressions changed again hearing Haruto's answer. " Since we couldn't see that, I hope the next one is ". Doyoung said and all of them agreed. Junkyu shook his head. He was done with them. Their food arrived and they all continued to chat while talking about the shoot.

They finished the lunch and walked out of there. They now need to go to the next location. " How do we go there ? " Yoshi asked. " We three and those three. The love birds will go together ". Jihoon said with a smile. Junkyu went to hit Jihoon but he hid behind Hyunsuk. Junkyu lowered his hand in defeat.

" Let's go then ". Jeongwoo said and they got in their cars. Junghwan brought his car so Jeongwoo and Doyoung went along with him. Jihoon, Yoshi and Hyunsuk went together. Haruto and Junkyu also went to Haruto's car. They had no choice anyway. Junkyu sent them the location. They all drove to the school that Seung Hoon gave the address of. 

-MG

Author notice :

Kyaaaa~~~~ SO cute. 🥺🥺🥺

There is one last concept left and they will be done with the shoot. Have a little more patience. 😂