Extra 2 ( pt 1 ) : Junkyu's in-laws house.

Third person point of view

Junkyu walked out of his office. He waited for not more than 5 minutes and Haruto arrived. He got in the car and Haruto drove away from there. It was Friday and the both of them are going to Haruto's parents, aka Junkyu's in laws house. So Haruto said he would pick him up and they are going there directly after work. 

Junkyu was very nervous about it. He did meet them and all but never had to interact much so now he felt at edge. They were going to stay till Saturday evening and then go to Junkyu's parents' house to stay there for a day. " Is it fine if we go like this ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto nodded. 

" Should we buy something else too ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto shook his head. Junkyu asked him to get a fruit basket and he got it on his way to pick Junkyu up. " You need to cool down hyung. Why are you so nervous ? " Haruto chuckled. Junkyu took a deep breath. " I don't know. It is my first time visiting them, so I am not knowing what to do ". Haruto laughed. 

" It is not like you have to get them to like you hyung. They already do. You are acting like a lover visiting their partner's parents for approval. FYI, we are married ". Junkyu hit Haruto on his arm. Haruto just smiled. " It really is fine. Just relax ". Junkyu nodded. " Also just so you know, they are super excited to have you over ". Junkyu chuckled. 

They chatted and soon reached the house. Junkyu took a deep breath in and let it out through his mouth. He took out the fruit basket while Haruto carried the small bag which had their clothes. They went to the door and Haruto rang the bell. The door opened very fast. It was his mom. She gave a big smile. 

Junkyu also smiled back. She opened the door wide letting them in. " Come inside ". The both of them walked in. His dad was there in the living room. He also stood up when he saw them. Junkyu gave a bow and greeted both of them. " Aigoo~ you need not be so formal ". Mr. Watanabe said with a chuckle. 

Junkyu gave the basket to them. " You need do all these ". Mrs. Watanabe said taking it. " Sit down both of you ". She said and both of them sat down on the couch. Junkyu was still nervous. " How are you guys ? All good right ? " Mrs. Watanabe asked. " Yes mom ". Junkyu answered. The both of them smiled. 

Haruto decided to just watch from the sidelines. " He is taking good care of you right ? " Mr. Watanabe asked and Junkyu nodded. " He is ". The both of them nodded. " You came directly from work. You want to have anything ? " She asked. Junkyu was about to say no but she spoke again. 

" You must be hungry. Let me get you some snacks ". She walked away from there. Haruto and his dad spoke about things related to work while Junkyu just watched. Mrs. Watanabe came with plates filled with snacks. " Have it. I made these. Tell me how they are ". Junkyu picked up and had it. He nodded with a smile. " It is tasty ". 

" Really ? " Junkyu nodded. He picked up some and gave it to Haruto as well. He then continued to eat. They chatted a little about Junkyu's day and his work. Junkyu's nerved calmed down. " I will go make dinner ". Mrs. Watanabe stood up. Junkyu also did. " Let me help you mom ". Junkyu said. 

" No, no. Why do you want to work more ? " Junkyu shook his head. " It is fine. I will also know a few recipes to cook ". Junkyu said and she nodded. He followed her to the kitchen. She gave him a cutting board and knife. She then picked up on for herself. " Why do not want to rest ? " She sighed and Junkyu chuckled. 

" It is nothing ". She took out some vegetables and showed how to cut them. Both of them continued to chop them. " Is he really being good to you ? " She asked and Junkyu nodded. " Yes. He really does ". She smiled and nodded. " Help take care of him for me. I hope he cuts down on the coke though ". 

" He did ". Junkyu answered. She looked up at him with wide eyes. " He did ? " Junkyu nodded. " I don't let him drink it that much now ". Junkyu said with a proud smile. Mrs. Watanabe had her mouth open. She then laughed. " You know how hard I tried to get him to stop it ". Junkyu chuckled. " Really ? " " Yeah. Woah ". She shook her head. 

" I guess I should just tell you if there is anything from now on ". Junkyu laughed. " Sure mom. You can always tell me ". She laughed too. They chatted and then finished cooking too. Junkyu stayed by her side and learnt a lot. They put all the dishes on the table. Junkyu set the utensils and Mrs. Watanabe went to call the other two. 

Their dinner was also filled with laughter. They sat in the living room to have the fruits Junkyu brought them. They then went to their rooms. Haruto took Junkyu to his room. Junkyu looked around curiously. It was almost the same except it showed that no one lived in the room. " I will go shower ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. 

He explored every corner of the room while Haruto showered. Haruto walked out and saw Junkyu standing at the window looking out. " Hyung ". Junkyu turned around and went to shower. He finished and went and sat on the bed. Haruto was sitting leaning against the head rest looking at his phone. 

He put his phone away and turned to Junkyu. " Did you look through everything here ? " Junkyu chuckled at Haruto's words. " Yes. Did ". Haruto chuckled. " It is pretty plain and especially now since everything is removed ". Junkyu nodded glancing around the room. Haruto got up and turned the lights off. He went to bed. 

They slept facing each other and Haruto put his hand around Junkyu. " Good night ". Junkyu said. " Good night hyung ". Haruto kissed Junkyu's forehead. Junkyu smiled and they fell asleep. 

The next morning, Junkyu was the first one to wake up. It was a little past 10. He sat up on the bed and groaned. He slept well. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He did his things, washed his face and also brushed his teeth. He brushed his hands through his hair setting it properly. He walked out and went to the kitchen. 

He saw the couple sitting at the table. " Good morning ". He greeted and they both also greeted him back. " Sit down. I will get your breakfast ". Junkyu sat down and she gave him the food. He thanked her and had it while chatting with them. " Is he still asleep ? " Mrs. Watanabe asked and Junkyu nodded. He was done with the breakfast. 

He put the plate away and went to the bedroom. He took a shower and dressed up too. He turned to Haruto who was still asleep. He wondered if he should wake him up. He decided to wake him up. " Haruto, wake up ". He called out but Haruto didn't budge. " Haruto~~ " He shook him. Haruto groaned and turned to Junkyu. 

" Wake up ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. Junkyu walked out of there. He went to the kitchen again. He said he would help but Mrs. Watanabe rejected. So they just chatted while she did her things. Haruto walked there looking fresh. He saw his parents happily chatting with Junkyu. He went and sat joining them. 

They then had lunch together. After that, Mrs. Watanabe showed Haruto's photos to Junkyu. He clicked pictures of those he liked. Haruto was sitting to the corner of the couch like he wanted to become one with it, while his parents enthusiastically told Junkyu about him. Junkyu was enjoying it a lot. 

They had some snacks in the evening. As the sun started setting, they decided to leave. The both of them walked to the door. Junkyu bowed to the both of them. Mrs. Watanabe gave Junkyu a hug. 

He returned it. " Take care. Make sure to eat on time and you can drop by whenever you want ". Junkyu nodded. " Yes. I will definitely come by from time to time ". They bid goodbyes and left the house. 

-MG

Author notice :

The chapter lengths are the worst I ever did in this book. 😂 I- 😂🤣 Ugh whatever. 😂

They love Junkyu so much. 😂 He is so adorable though. Such a sweetheart. 🥰