Chapter 14 : Friendly dinner.

Third person point of view

Once they left, all the youngsters gathered in the lobby. " What about vehicles ? " Jeongwoo asked. " I brought my car ". Jihoon said. " I came on my bike ". Doyoung said showing the keys. " I brought my car too ". Haruto said. " Where do we go though ? " Hyunsuk asked the actual important question. They all looked at each other. 

" Let's look for some places first ". Jihoon said and they sat on the sofa in the lobby. They started looking up for places. " It takes a little time, but this restaurant is really good ". Junghwan showed one. They all looked at Junghwan's phone. " We still have time anyway, so let's go there only ". Haruto said and all of them agreed. 

They all got up to walk out. " How are we going ? " Jeongwoo asked. " We both are going to go on my bike ". Doyoung said showing Junghwan. " We are going to take my car ". Jihoon said putting his hand around Hyunsuk. They all hooted. " Ooohh~~ " Then all of them laughed when Hyunsuk pushed Jihoon's hand away. 

Jihoon looked around and it was only three of them left. " Jeongwoo can come with us ". Jihoon said pulling Jeongwoo to his side. " Right ? " Jeongwoo was a bit confused. Jihoon raised an eyebrow. Jeongwoo glanced around. He quickly read the room and nodded. " Yes. I would love to go with you two ". Jeognwoo answered with a smile.

Jihoon also smiled. " Then you two can come together ". Jihoon said and Junkyu pointed at himself. Jihoon nodded. Junkyu turned to Haruto who also turned to him. Haruto looked fine with it. Junkyu blinked looking to the front. " Fine with me ". Haruto answered. Junkyu also nodded. " Me too ". " Let's go then ". Doyoung said and they walked out. 

Their cars were brought to the entrance. Doyoung's bike was also brought. Jihoon, Hyunsuk and Jeongwoo went to Jihoon's car. Doyoung and Junghwan went to his bike. Haruto and Junkyu to Haruto's car. Haruto opened the door for Junkyu. Junkyu narrowed his eyes. " I didn't expect you to be the naughty type ". Junkyu said getting into the car. 

Haruto laughed closing the door. He saw all the others who were in the back looking at them standing near their vehicles without getting in. Haruto winked at them and all of them looked away in cue and laughed. Haruto went to the other side and got in the car. The others all also did. Haruto started and they all hit the roads together. 

" Hyung doesn't like it ? " Haruto asked. " What ? " Junkyu asked back. " When I play along with them ". " It's fine ". " If you don't, you can tell me. I don't want you to be uncomfortable ". Junkyu nodded. " Sure ". Jihoon's car was on one side of Haruto's and Doyoung's bike on the other. Junkyu noticed them and smiled. 

He opened his window. " Are you love birds having a nice time ? " Jihoon asked. " I will kill you ". Junkyu said through clenched teeth. They laughed and continued driving. They reached the place by taking the longer route on purpose as they were enjoying it a lot. They all parked and went in one after the other. 

They sat down at two tables which were side by side. They ordered some starters and then looked at the menu properly. They ordered the food enough for all of them and continued chatting. Their food was served and they started eating. They had a very nice time having dinner together and even the food was tasty. The topic of drinks came up. 

The ones who have to drive said they wouldn't drink. So the others also compromised saying it would be too bad if they all couldn't drink together. They finished the dinner. They split the bill and walked out one after the other after paying. " Should I drop you hyung ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu shook his head. 

" I live in the same building as them. We will go together like we came in the morning ". Junkyu said pointing at Jihoon and Hyunsuk. Haruto nodded. " Then tomorrow morning, I will come pick you up. Then we can go to the house and then to get the furniture. What do you say ? " Junkyu frowned. 

" It is too much of going around for you. I will come to the house myself and then we can go together from there ". " I am fine with it though ". Haruto said but Junkyu shook his head. Haruto sighed. " Okay then. I will send you the location ". Junkyu nodded with a smile. " Oye, love birds. We need to get going. You have work tomorrow too. You should go home and rest enough ". 

Jihoon shouted from the car. Junkyu sneered. He turned to Haruto. " Bye. Drive safe ". Haruto nodded. Junkyu walked to Jihoon's car. Before getting in he saw Haruto still standing there. He waved him bye and got in the car. They all drove away in their own ways. Junkyu got teased a lot by Jihoon all through their ride. 

He wanted to bury himself in the ground to never come out. He finally reached home. He slouched on the couch. His life was so busy out of the blue. He felt tired even thinking about it. He dragged his body to the bathroom and changed into pajamas. He picked up his phone and saw Haruto sent him the location. 

It was a bit far from where Junkyu currently lived. But it was closer to his work place than now by a little. He saw Haruto sent another message and it was a good night text. Junkyu smiled. He replied to it and put his phone away. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Haruto smiled at the reply and put his phone away. He also fell asleep.

-MG

Author notice :

This chapter felt so wholesome. 🥺😍😂 Haruto's wink though. 😫✨🤩

Friends can seriously tease the HELL out of you. Believe me when I say so. 😂 But they are still the best. 😂👍🏻

My sister sent this to me and it is exactly this story

My sister sent this to me and it is exactly this story. 🤣🤣🤣 Parents these days are seriously no joke. 😂