Chapter 13 : Deciding things.

Third person point of view

They finished lunch and all of them went back to the hall. This time the elders asked them to sit along with them. They all squeezed the chairs together. They once again made sure Haruto and Junkyu sat beside each other. It was fine before but this time, they were closer as it was a bit crowded. Both of them were trying hard to not touch each other. 

Jihoon pushed Junkyu a little making him fall on Haruto. Junkyu was shook and immediately sat back properly. " Sorry ". Haruto chuckled. " It's fine hyung ". Junkyu glared and hit Jihoon who only laughed while blocking it. The elders all also settled down. They turned to Haruto and Junkyu. 

Mr. Kim started speaking. " So we need to start with the wedding preparations soon ". The words were ringing in Junkyu's head. His fist clenched on his lap. Haruto glanced at Junkyu and looked at his fists. He looked up to see Junkyu looking a little nervous. Haruto slowly slipped his hand onto Junkyu's.

Junkyu flinched a little at the sudden contact. He then noticed it was Haruto's hand. Haruto put his hand around Junkyu's fist, rubbing slowly with his thumb. Junkyu looked at their hands. His fist loosened. He looked up at the elders again. It did help calm his nerves. Haruto could also feel Junkyu relaxing slowly. He just let his hand rest on Junkyu's.

Mr. Kim continued speaking. " The thing is, we would like to ask if you guys want to look at them personally or if you will leave things to us ? " Junkyu and Haruto looked at each other. " You guys can decide about those kind of things ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. " Yeah. Regarding the preparations, you can do whatever you want ". 

" We will also help with those things whenever we can. So please let us know when you need some help ". Jeongwoo said and the others all agreed. " Yeah, we will ". Jihoon said. " That's so sweet of you guys ". " It is our friends' marriage. How can we not ? " Doyoung said and they all nodded in agreement. 

" Then we are going to fix a date and then look for other things. Also you might have to take a leave in between if required. You also need to do a pre-wedding shoot ". Junkyu's eyes went wide. " Pre-wedding photo shoot ? We are doing that too ? " His dad turned to him. " Of course you should. Why wouldn't you ? " Junkyu thought for a second and nodded. 

He would understand other things but this felt like a bit too much. He didn't expect they would really go all out. But on a second thought, he felt like he should have seen it coming. He thought that it was his mistake to think they would go easy on them. 

They were waiting for him to get married after all. He mentally facepalmed. " We will see if we can get it done during weekends but if we don't, you might have to take a day or two off. And it would depend on the date of the wedding anyway ". Mr. Kim said. Both of them nodded. 

" Also about the place you are going to live, there is a flat the I brought for Haruto to live after getting married. It is furnished to an extent but other things are up to you guys. So if you can make time before the wedding you can go buy the things you want to fit in the house. The elders all said they want to pay for the furniture. You will get the money transferred to your own accounts. You can use that and if there is any extra, you can take from either of us ". 

Haruto's father said gesturing to himself and Junkyu's father. " Okay ". Haruto answered. " You also need to go for fitting for your wedding dresses and also choose your rings ". Mr. Kim said. Junkyu took a deep breath. " There really is so much to do ". Junghwan commented and some chuckled while the others agreed. 

" But the things these two should do aren't those many, so it is fine ". Mrs. Watanabe said. " Which should we start with first ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu felt thankful because that was also what he wanted to ask. They all exchanged looks. Mrs. Kim spoke up.

" I think you need to go look for the furniture first, so that you can shift as soon as you get married. You can go look at the house when both of you are free and see what all you want ". They both nodded. Their friends were already giving them 'the eyes' when the topic came up. The couple acted like they didn't notice them but it still had an affect.

Junkyu felt his ears turn red. He slowly pulled his hand away and Haruto also did. " After we look for the date, you can then go for the rings and fitting and the last thing can be your pre-wedding shoot. Also whenever there is time, you guys need to look for concepts to do for the shoot ". Mrs. Watanabe said. Haruto nodded. 

" I think I will faint from all the work ". Junkyu said and all of them laughed. Mr. Kim spoke again. " How about this ? We were thinking of going to fix a date tomorrow. How about you guys go look at the house and select the furniture ? It might take longer if there is a lot to do. So I suggest you do it as soon as possible. You are free tomorrow right ? " Both of them nodded. 

" That's good then. For now, this is all. If there is anything again, we will inform you guys ". They nodded. They all spoke about a few more things about the arrangements. Then they all decided to leave. They all walked out of the hall and went to the elevators. The elders all went first and then the younger ones.

" How about well all go somewhere for dinner ? " Hyunsuk suggested when they were in the elevator and all of them agreed. " And I think we can drop the honorifics by now ". Jeongwoo said. " Should we ? " Jihoon asked and none of them seemed to be against it. " That's awesome. Jeongwoo-ya, let's go ". " Yes hyung ". Jeongwoo answered enthusiastically.

All of them laughed. They walked out and Haruto went to his mom to tell her about their plan. " How will you guys go then ? " Mrs. Watanabe smiled. " Don't worry about us. We will take a taxi. You should go with your friends ". Haruto nodded. " Be careful ". His mom nodded. He got them a taxi and sent them home. They all left.

-MG 

Author notice :

Wedding is seriously no joke. 😂 There is definitely a lot to do. 

They held hands. 😭🥺

I forgot to mention about this last week, but my BR and I talked about some things related to marriage and all. 😂🤣 Especially the age of getting married. 😂 We were laughing so much about it. It was fun. 😂