Chapter 19 : More work.

A/N : We crossed 400 reads ! 🥳 WOW ! Thank you so much !!!! 😭🤧🥰

Third person point of view

The next morning, Junkyu's mom woke him up. He got ready and had the breakfast his mom prepared for him. " You don't want to take the car ? " His dad asked when he was wearing his shoes. Junkyu shook his head. " I have to come till here to hand it over. It is too much work ". " Alright. Be careful ". Junkyu smiled and nodded. " Bye dad. Bye mom ". 

Junkyu left the house. He took a taxi and reached there. He waited outside for Haruto. Haruto came after a few minutes. He got out of the car and saw Junkyu walking up to him. " Why are you waiting outside hyung ? Should've just gone to the house ". Junkyu shook his head. " I didn't wait that long. Let's go. We have more things to do ". 

They picked up all the things and went up to the house. All the things were covered so that they don't catch any dust. They set all the things that they wanted and also put the sheets for the beds and pillows. They covered them once again. Junkyu turned to look at Haruto who was setting up the lamp. 

Junkyu took out his phone and clicked a photo of him. " Haruto ". Haruto turned to him and Junkyu clicked another one. Haruto's eyes went wide. " Did you just take a photo ? " He asked flustered. Junkyu giggled. " One of my friends was asked me for your photo but I didn't have any to show him. So I had to take one ". Haruto shook his head with a smile. 

" Should've just asked me. I would've sent them to you. I will send them later, so for now please delete that ". Junkyu shook his head putting his phone in his pocket. " Ah hyung~ " Haruto sulked a little. Junkyu laughed. " Your handsome face came out just fine. Now finish that. We have more work, don't we ? " Haruto rolled his eyes and got back to work. 

They finished everything and walked out of there. They went to Haruto's car and got in it. " What about lunch ? " Haruto asked. " I am not yet hungry ". Junkyu said. " Then how about we go to the area of the studio and have something nearby ? " Junkyu nodded. " Cool ". Haruto drove out of there. He drove while Junkyu looked for a place they can find food around that area. 

He found one. " There is one. But we need to go a bit further than the studio ". He told Haruto. " Fine. Change the GPS. Let's go there only ". Junkyu quickly did it. They reached the place. They walked in and Junkyu immediately liked it. " I like this place ". He said looking around. It had good ambiance and even the place looked pretty. 

They went and sat at a table. They ordered the food they wanted. " Did you look up anything for the concepts ? " Junkyu asked Haruto who shook his head. " How about hyung ? " " I also didn't ". Both of them smiled. " Let's see what they will have ". Junkyu said. " Yeah ". Their food arrived. They finished it and then went to the studio. 

It was bigger than they expected. They walked in and saw a lady sitting behind a desk. She noticed them and got up to greet them. " Hello ". They also greeted her back. " How can I help you ? " She asked and they looked at each other. Haruto spoke up. " We came here to discuss about the pre-wedding photo shoot ". 

" Then you must be Watanabe Haruto and Kim Junkyu right ? " Haruto nodded. " Please come with me ". They followed her to the floor above. She knocked on a glass door. " Come in ". She opened the door. " They are here ". Haruto and Junkyu looked in. " Oh. Hello ". The man inside got up and greeted them. 

They also bowed and greeted him. " Please come inside ". The woman left closing the door. They both sat down on the other side of the table. " Would you like to have anything ? " " No thank you ". Haruto said. " By the way, I am Yoon Seung hoon. I will be the one who will be in charge of your project ". The both of them nodded. 

He got up from his chair and went to the shelf behind him. " Shall we get to business ? " They nodded and Seung Hoon smiled. " Did you guys look up for anything you might want to do ? " " Nothing actually ". Junkyu replied. Seung Hoon nodded. " It is fine ". He took out a few files from the shelf and put them on the table. 

" These are some of the concepts that we did before. Generally they tell us what they want. Since you guys don't have anything like that, you can see and tell me which you like. And if any idea strikes you while seeing these you can let me know ". They nodded. Seung Hoon showed them and explained about them. 

" We generally tell them to go for minimum three different concepts. Above that is up to them. And one suggestion I would give is. People do one concept in their wedding dresses most of the time or wearing dresses similar to that. But you can take those photos even at your wedding. So if you choose not to do that also it would be fine. It need not be one of the concepts ". 

They nodded. " Which do you like hyung ? " Haruto asked Junkyu. Junkyu looked at them with a small frown. " I want to do one in traditional clothing ". Seung Hoon noted it down. " And... one maybe a little dark side... in all black, modern looking or something like that ? " Seung Hoon nodded and noted that down too. " You don't want to do anything ? " 

Junkyu asked turning to Haruto. " I am not really able to choose ". Junkyu nodded. " Do you have any suggestions ? " Haruto asked Seung Hoon. Seung Hoon sat back in the chair looking at them. " How about high school ? Wearing uniform and a bit of youthfulness ". Both of them were surprised at the suggestion. 

" Honestly speaking, I think you guys can pull it off just fine. No offense but you don't look old, so it should work pretty well ". Seung Hoon chuckled and the other two also smiled. " Thank you ". Junkyu said and Seung Hoon smiled. Haruto turned to Junkyu like he was asking if it was fine. Junkyu shrugged. 

" We will do it ". Haruto declared and Seung Hoon smiled. " Nice ". He noted it down too. " Do you want to anything else ? " Seung Hoon asked and both of them shook their heads. " This should be it ". Junkyu said. " Then let's go to the floor above ". Seung Hoon said getting up and they all went to the floor above.

-MG

Author notice :

This whole shoot thingy is my favorite part of the book. 😂🤩😭 I love it ! 😍 I tried my best to write it well. 🥺 I hope you guys will like it too. And please do read all the shoots. They are all just as interesting. 👀