Chapter 11 : Meeting new friends.

Third person point of view

Haruto's side of the family was the first to reach and they were 10 minutes early. They got out of the cars and gave the keys to the valet guy. Mr. Watanabe took the elders to the meeting place while Haruto and his mom waited in the lobby itself to welcome Junkyu's family. Jeongwoo arrived after a few minutes and the three waited together. 

Junkyu came out of his daze and looked at the two of them sitting in the front seats. Hyunsuk and Jihoon were talking about something but he has zoned out until now. Hyunsuk noticed Junkyu was silent and turned to look at him. " Why do you look like that ? " He asked and Junkyu just shook his head in response. 

" It is going to be fine. It really is ". Hyunsuk said and Junkyu nodded. Hyunsuk gave him a warm smile and went back to talking with Jihoon. Junkyu looked out of the window. He was not over thinking but he was thinking a lot. His life has taken an unexpected turn so it was natural that he thought about it.

He wondered if he was fated to get married like this and to Haruto. He very clearly remembered how they all shouted in shock and happiness when he agreed to get married. He let out a breath and sat up properly. He let out a yawn. His phone started ringing and he took it out of his pocket. It was his mom. 

" Hello ". " How long will it take for you guys ? " " Just a minute ". Junkyu put the phone on speaker. " What is it ? " Junkyu asked. " How long will it take for your guys to come here ? We are already there ". All three of them heard it. " I think it will take us some time. You guys should go inside aunty ". Jihoon answered. 

" Alright. Come as soon as you can ". " Okay ". Junkyu hung up. Mr. Kim drove in and stopped at the entrance. All of them got down. Mrs. Watanabe and Haruto went forward to greet them. They all exchanged pleasantries. " Junkyu... ? " Mrs. Watanabe asked. " He is on his way. He will be here in a few minutes ". Mrs. Kim answered. Mrs. Watanabe nodded.

" Then we will go to the hall. Haruto will stay here to bring them up ". She turned to him and Haruto nodded. They all left. Haruto and Jeongwoo were the only ones left. Their other friends Doyoung and Junghwan also arrived and they all waited together in the lobby. Haruto glanced outside and saw a car stop. 

He saw Junkyu get out of it. He got up and walked towards them and the other three also followed him. Jihoon and Hyunsuk also got down and gave the keys to the guy standing there. They walked in and Junkyu was thinking if he should call his mother. But he saw Haruto walking towards them with three more people. Junkyu also walked forward.

They all just stood there facing each other awkwardly. Junkyu decided to speak. " These are my friends; Choi Hyunsuk hyung and Park Jihoon ". Junkyu introduced them. Haruto also did. " They are Park Jeongwoo, Kim Doyoung and So Junghwan ". They exchanged greetings by bowing a little and handshakes. " Let's go ". Haruto said and they all followed him. 

The elevator was big so all of them got in at once. Their friends already started talking to each other. Junkyu turned to the front and Haruto was standing there. Haruto was looking at their friends talking to each other. Junkyu looked him up and down. 

He thought Haruto was dressed up well like he did before. It wasn't too over the top and simple but he pulled it off so elegantly. He even had glasses on which was a bonus to his looks. Junkyu realized he was staring for too long. He looked away and turned to the others. 

Haruto glanced at Junkyu. He noticed his attire since Junkyu entered and thought he dressed up a bit cuter than before. And that it suited his personality very well. It was simple but he pulled it off well and it looked good with him wearing it. He smiled and went back to talking to his friends. 

They reached their floor. They all walked out and went to a banquet hall under Haruto's lead. As soon as the door opened, they could hear hearty laughs resonating. All the elders turned to the younger ones at once when they heard them enter. Their friends who were standing in the front all parted making way for the two of them. 

Junkyu and Haruto walked to the front. They were both a bit stunned to see so many people all at once. There were Junkyu's parents, his paternal grandparents and his maternal grandma. His maternal grandfather expired when he was a kid. Then there were Haruto's parents, his paternal and maternal grandparents. 

Junkyu gulped looking at them and gave a full bow. " Hello. I am Kim Junkyu. Nice to meet you ". He looked nervous and his hands were starting to sweat. They all smiled at him and complimented saying he was so good looking. He just shook his head with smile thanking them all while bowing. Haruto spoke up next.

" Hello. I am Watanabe Haruto. Nice to meet you ". Haruto gave a smile. He also received a string of very good looking. He thanked them with a smile. " Can you both move a little closer ? " It was Haruto's paternal grandfather who asked. They both looked at each other and moved a little bit towards each other. The elders looked at each other.

" A little more... ? " Junkyu's maternal grandma asked and they did move once again. There was still more than a feet gap between them. They looked like they wouldn't move any closer. Their friends in the back all looked away suppressing the scoff that was about to come out, as it would be rude with elders there.

Jihoon and Jeongwoo's eyes met and it looked like they were thinking the same thing. Jihoon raised an eyebrow and Jeongwoo's eyebrows shot up. Jihoon nodded towards the couple and Jeongwoo also gave a nod. They both moved forward and pushed the two together. Junkyu and Haruto got pressed together. 

They looked at each other in shock and everyone except them laughed. They quickly moved a bit away. Haruto rubbed his neck in embarrassment. " They look so good together ". They all complimented. Junkyu's ears turned red. He glared at Jihoon who raised his hands in surrender. Junkyu could only look away in defeat. 

Haruto gave a look to Jeongwoo which said ' you're dead '. Jeongwoo just rolled his eyes. " You guys can go do what you want to. We will talk over things and then discuss with you ". They all nodded. It was a hall for around a 100 people. But there weren't any of the furniture placed around. They only put two tables together, at which the elders were all sitting. 

Haruto walked out while the others waited. Four men in uniforms entered and put out two more tables and chairs for them on the other side of the hall. Haruto thanked them and they all left. They were all chatting as they sat down.

-MG

Author notice :

It is nice to see them all as a gang. 😂😍 

There is one more person who will join them and he is the last member I used in this book. Like I already informed, I couldn't squeeze them all in. 😂 

I don't know I end up not being home during weekends when I want to upload it. 😂 It is a little late than the time I wanted to upload it, but it's fine. 🤷🏻‍♀️