Chapter 49 : The L word.

Third person point of view

Junkyu woke up to find himself in Haruto's embrace. He slowly moved away. He removed the cloth which went dry and put his hand on Haruto's forehead. It looked like it went down. Junkyu got out of bed. He picked up some clothes and went to the bathroom. He finished everything and walked out. He went to the kitchen and put bread in the toaster. 

He took out some milk, poured it into a utensil and put it on the stove. He let it boil and then poured it in a glass. He let it cool down and the bread was also done. He applied some butter on it and had it while drinking the milk. Once he was done, he got to cleaning. He finished the whole house. He put the clothes for washing and then checked the time. 

It was a little past 11. He went to wake Haruto up. " Haruto... wake up ". He called out in a soft voice. Haruto woke up and turned to Junkyu. He smiled as soon as he saw Junkyu. Junkyu also did without knowing. " What are you smiling for ? " Haruto just shook his head. " Will you be able to get up ? " Haruto nodded. He felt a lot better than yesterday. 

Junkyu checked his temperature and it did go down. He took Haruto to the bathroom. " Finish and go sit on the bed ". Haruto nodded. Junkyu walked out of the bathroom. He decided to make some porridge for Haruto. He was stirring it when Haruto called out for him. " Hyung~ " Junkyu went to the wardrobe and took out clothes for Haruto. 

He then did the same as the other day. He helped Haruto wipe his body but this time with normal water which felt cold on Haruto's skin. " Was the rain water hot ? " Junkyu asked when Haruto was whining about the water being cold. That shut Haruto up. Junkyu helped him dress up and went to look at the porridge. 

It was done. He put it in a bowl and went to Haruto. Haruto opened his mouth as an indication to feed him again. Junkyu narrowed his eyes. But he still fed him spoon by spoon. The washing machine beeped. " Just a second ". Junkyu went and turned it off. He went back to Haruto and finished feeding him. Once he was done, he gave him another tablet. 

He then put the dishes away. He took the washed clothes and went to hang them. When he was done, he walked in and saw Haruto looking at his phone. He took the phone away. " Rest ". He put it away. Haruto didn't object and let Junkyu do as he pleased. He just lied down but he couldn't fall asleep. He just rolled around for awhile. 

Junkyu ordered some food for himself and had it quickly. He then went to Haruto. He saw Haruto just lying there while looking out. " What are you thinking ? " Haruto turned to Junkyu. " You had lunch ? " Junkyu nodded and sat down on the bed. " That quick ? " Junkyu shrugged. " You don't need to do that hyung. Take your time and eat. I am better now ". 

Junkyu looked at him with a serious expression. " Why ? Why shouldn't I ? " Haruto didn't know how to react. " Huh ? " Junkyu turned to sit facing Haruto. " You are sick right now and I think I know why all of that happened. So why shouldn't I be there with you and take care of you ? " Haruto slowly sat up. 

" I didn't mean it that way ". " Then ? " Haruto opened his mouth but nothing came out. Junkyu spoke in a serious tone. " You said once that it is your responsibility to be there for me and take care of me, then isn't it mine too ? I took all those vows too. How can I not even reciprocate it ? " He moved closer to Haruto. Haruto just looked at Junkyu.

" Love or responsibility is not one just one sided in a relationship, especially in marriage. It shouldn't be too. So why are you only giving and not taking ? You should be on the receiving side too. Talk to me if there is something bothering you. Ask me if there is something you want to know. Take what you want from me. Why do you not when I am willing to give it to you ? " 

Haruto took Junkyu's hands in his. " Hyung- " " You asked me what I told my ex right ? I told him that I don't think he should show up in front of me ever again because I now have a husband who is willing to give the world to me and I love him more than anything in the world ". Haruto's jaw dropped as he registered Junkyu's words. 

Junkyu couldn't help but giggle at his expression. It was priceless. " I- uh- " Haruto couldn't express how he felt in words. Junkyu giggled and went to hug him. Haruto hugged him back but he didn't have much strength. He rested his head against Junkyu's. They pulled away and Junkyu's face was close to his. Junkyu was smiling. 

" I love you... my husband ". Haruto smiled the widest Junkyu has ever seen. He put his forehead against Junkyu's. " It is still hot ". Junkyu commented and both of them laughed. Haruto moved back and looked Junkyu in the eyes. " Me too hyung. I love you too ". Junkyu grinned. Haruto put his hands on Junkyu's face. 

" Your face also feels warm ". Haruto said and Junkyu chuckled. He was blushing. He knew it. Haruto caressed Junkyu's cheek with his thumb. " I wish I could kiss you right now ". Haruto said making Junkyu laugh and blush harder. " Get better. I will give you as many as you want ". Haruto laughed and nodded. " I should do it quick then ". Both of them laughed. 

-MG

Author notice :

This is definitely one of the sweetest confessions ever. 😭😭😭 It's so cute. 🥺

Junkyu is also taking such good care of Haruto. 🤧