Chapter 27 : Slice of life.

Third person point of view

They parked their cars and saw the others were already there. They all looked around. " How did you get permission ? " Jihoon asked curious about it. " Business secret ". Seung Hoon said with a smirk. They all shared a laugh and walked in. Ha Jun gave the uniforms to Haruto and Junkyu. They went to the washrooms and changed into them. 

Junkyu was styled in uniform shirt and pant and put on a long sleeved sweater on top of it. Meanwhile Haruto was wearing, uniform shirt and pant but with a white t-shirt inside and left the shirt unbuttoned. He put on a light blue and white cardigan on top of it.  Ha Jun and his assistant quickly finished the makeup and hair styling. 

Both of them had their bangs down and definitely looked younger with the all over look. The others all said they looked like students which the couple just laughed off. " How about we start by sitting at the desk ? " Seung Hoon said. The other helped with setting the desk and chairs. They used the last row. " Can we give ideas ? " Jeongwoo asked. 

" Please go ahead ". Seung Hoon gave a green signal. Junkyu once again thought they were doomed. " Then one of them can sleep on the desk while the other looks at them ? " Jeongwoo suggested. " Sounds good ". Seung Hoon said and Junkyu was asked to sleep. He used his hands as pillow and rested his face on them. He closed his eyes. 

Haruto also posed. He rested his face on his palm while looking at Junkyu. Seung Hoon clicked the photos. " Next ". Junkyu sat up and Haruto slept this time. Junkyu tilted his head looking at Haruto. " So cute ". Seung Hoon said and the others echoed. Junkyu felt his ears turn red. He also noticed Haruto's smile growing wide.

" Done ". Haruto got up and Junkyu sat up properly. " How about something like secretly holding hands ? " Jihoon suggested. " Ohhh~~ " Doyoung said giving him a high five. All of them liked it. Seung Hoon went to stand behind them. " Hold hands in between ". Haruto and Junkyu slowly moved their hands. Both of them wondering about how they should do it.

" Interlock your fingers ". Seung Hoon said crouching down to click the photos. Haruto took Junkyu's hand and interlocked his fingers. Junkyu also did it. Seung Hoon finished with the photos and stood up. " Next ". Yoshi raised his hand. " Stand near the window too ". Yoshi suggested. Seung Hoon nodded. 

Ha Jun who was watching it from the side chuckled. The both of them went and stood near the window. Haruto was standing with his back to the wall and Junkyu was standing while looking out of the window. Haruto turned to look at Junkyu first and then Junkyu did. The both of them smiled automatically.

" Next act like you are chatting about something nice. Just act normal and natural ". Haruto stood leaning against the wall but while facing Junkyu this time. " This is so tough ". Junkyu said and all of them laughed along with Haruto. Junkyu also chuckled. They clicked the photos and that was also done. 

Junkyu and Haruto stood properly. " Next ? " Seung Hoon asked. " In the corridor ". Junghwan suggested this time. Haruto's eyes went wide. " Why are you guys so enthusiastic about it ? " Junkyu asked pointing at them. He was finding their enthusiasm ridiculous. " Just do it ". Jihoon said and they walked out. 

They stood leaning against the wall with their hands touching but not so. Their fingers were just brushing against each others. And once again they stood while facing each other like they were talking about something. " Done ". Seung Hoon said but Jihoon interrupted them. " It is not over without a kabedon ". 

Junkyu really wanted to hit Jihoon. Jihoon only gave a big grin making his eyes disappear. Haruto also let out a huff. But they had to do it at the end. Junkyu was pressing his back into the wall like he wanted to become one with it. Haruto was standing in front of him. He put on his hands on the wall beside Junkyu's head and Junkyu was looking down. 

" Yah ! Look up ! " The others were asking Junkyu to look at Haruto. " You should also relax. You will leave a dent on the wall if you move back anymore ". Jihoon said and the others laughed. Haruto also smiled. Junkyu stopped pressing against the wall too hard. He let out a breath and finally looked up. 

He saw Haruto who was already looking at him. Junkyu felt nervous. Jihoon shook his head and went up to them. He pushed Haruto to decrease the proximity and put Haruto's other hand under Junkyu's chin. Both of them were shocked. Jihoon ran back to his place. Seung Hoon shook his head with a smile and clicked pictures. 

Junkyu felt like his face would explode. " Done ". They moved away instantly at Seung Hoon's signal. They then went to the field outside. They were asked to walk in the field while holding hands. Haruto held Junkyu's and they started walking slowly. Seung Hoon clicked from the front and then his assistant did from the behind. 

" How about lying on the grass ? " Hyunsuk suggested. Junkyu's jaw dropped. " You guys need to shut up ". Junkyu said and they burst into laughter. But they did lie on the ground at the end. First beside each other with their eyes closed and then while looking at each other. Next with Junkyu's head on Haruto's arm.

Junkyu felt too shy but he couldn't escape. He could feel Haruto's body close to his making him nervous. Haruto was also a bit nervous but he was enjoying it just as much as the others. " Next Junkyu-ssi, lie down with your head on Haruto-ssi's stomach ". Junkyu's eyes went wide. " Huh ? What ? "

Seung Hoon looked at him with an expression of 'I said what I said'. Haruto patted on his stomach making Junkyu glare at him. Junkyu did as he was asked. He could feel Haruto's abs. He gulped hard. They were done with the photos and got up. The both of them dusted off and then went to sit under a tree. 

Haruto and Junkyu sat beside each other. Junkyu leaned against Haruto and Haruto was looking down at him. And then vice versa. " Nice ". Seung Hoon commented. " Haruto's head on Junkyu's lap ". Jeongwoo said. Junghwan gave him a fist bump. And it did get implemented. Junkyu didn't even feel like saying anything at this point.

He sat with his legs crossed. Haruto put his head on Junkyu's lap and looked up at him. Junkyu was nibbling at the inside of his cheek out of nervousness. Haruto smiled and closed his eyes like he was sleeping. Coincidentally, a few leaves fell from the tree due to the breeze. One of them landed on Haruto's hair. 

Junkyu carefully moved his hand and removed it. He smiled playing with it and looked down at Haruto who still had his eyes closed. " Wonderful ". Seung Hoon said and they were done with that. Haruto got up and gave his hand to Junkyu. Junkyu took it and stood up. They then took some solo shots and were done for the day. They were also done with the shoot successfully. 

-MG

Author notice :

These outfits are inspired from their web drama 'The Mysterious class'. My sister searched them up for me. 😂 Maann ~~ I really don't know how I would survive without her sometimes. 😂

They are finally done with it. 🥳 I don't know about you guys but like I already said, this whole thing is my favorite part. 🤩 And it's finally over. 🤧