Chapter 29 : Finishing up.

Third person point of view

Their gang went to visit Ha Jun on Monday like they scheduled. Then again on Wednesday, they met up with Ha Jun and got things done. They suits were all finalized. They informed in the group about it. But they said they wouldn't show it no matter how many times Junkyu asked. He let it go at the end. 

On Friday evening, Junkyu got a call from Ha Jun. " Hello ". " Junkyu-ssi, can you both drop by tomorrow ? " " Is it for the suits ? " " Yes ". " Sure. We will come in the morning ". " Alright. See you then ". " Yep ". Junkyu hung up. He called Haruto to inform him about it. " Hello hyung ". " We need to go for fitting tomorrow ". Junkyu said. 

" Alright ". " Hmm ". Junkyu fell back on the couch. " How is it that we are getting them late while they already go them ? " Haruto said with a chuckle. Junkyu snickered. " I know right. Also did they tell you anything about them ? " " No hyung. They didn't ". Junkyu let out a groan. " I tried so hard you know. But still nothing ". 

Haruto laughed. " Really ? " " Yeah. I even tried bribing Jihoon but he didn't fall for it at all. I tried asking naturally in a conversation, even that didn't work. They are so tight lipped. Even Yoshi is so cautious ". Junkyu sulked. Haruto laughed. " We will see it later anyway ". Junkyu let out a hum. " Yeah... " They were silent for a few seconds.

Haruto spoke up. " What are you doing hyung ? " " Just... watching television ". " Okay ". " How was your day ? " " It went fine ". They just continued chatting about random things for a while. Junkyu looked up and his eyes landed on the clock. They were talking for almost an hour now. He was surprised. 

" What will you have for dinner hyung ? " " Mom gave me some dishes. I will heat it up and cook some rice I guess ". " Alright. I will hang up then. Eat well ". " You too ". Junkyu hung up. He smiled and went to make dinner. He cooked some rice and heated up the other dishes. He had it while continuing to watch the movie. He washed the dishes and then went to sleep. 

The next morning, Junkyu dressed up and went to the studio. He walked in and saw Haruto was already there. Junkyu greeted them all and went to sit beside Haruto. " You came early ". Junkyu said in a low voice. " I also just arrived ". Haruto also replied just as quietly. Junkyu nodded. Ha Jun greeted them both. 

" Who will go first ? " Junkyu stood up. " Fine. Come with me ". Junkyu followed him. Haruto continued to chat with Seung Hoon. Junkyu put it on and walked out. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He turned to the sides and checked it. " Wow. It is wonderful ". Junkyu said and Ha Jun smiled. " You like it ? " " I love it ". Junkyu said with a big smile. 

Ha Jun also checked from different sides. " I am happy to hear that. Do you want to show it to Haruto-ssi ? " Junkyu contemplated. " No. I want it to be a surprise and I won't see his too ". Ha Jun nodded. " Alright. Everything is fine right ? " Junkyu nodded and changed out of it. He put on his dress and went back to where Haruto was.

Haruto looked up and saw Junkyu in his own clothes. " Suit ? " " You can see it on the wedding day ". Haruto raised an eyebrow. " You also need not show me. I will see on the wedding day only ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. He got up and went for the fitting. Ha Jun handed it to him and Haruto put it on. 

He stood in front of the mirror and checked it. " You are really good ". Haruto said looking at Ha Jun. Ha Jun laughed. " Thank you. How do you like it ? " Haruto looked at his image in the mirror. " It is good ". " Everything is fine right ? " Haruto nodded. He also changed out of it. They sat down together. " How do their suits look ? " Junkyu asked Ha Jun.

Since they weren't showing it, Junkyu wanted to try his luck here. " I can only tell, they definitely go well with yours and definitely look good ". Junkyu pouted. " They told you not to show them right ? " Ha Jun laughed and nodded. " They took a promise from me. So I can't break it ". Ha Jun said and Junkyu nodded. " I understand ". 

They left the place after talking a little with them. " I think I have an idea of how hyung's suit is ". Haruto said as they walked out. Junkyu was surprised. " How would you know ? " Haruto shrugged. " Tsk ". Junkyu scrunched his nose. Haruto chuckled. " But... now that you say maybe I can guess it too ". Junkyu said and Haruto shrugged again with a smile.

They went to Haruto's car and Haruto drove them to the shop to buy rings. They walked in and looked around. They finally chose a pair that both of them liked and ordered them in their sizes as they weren't available for buying right then. " I will pick them up later ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. Haruto gave his details to let him know once they are ready. 

They were done with that too. The both of them walked out of there. They were done with all the things that they have to do together for the wedding. Both of them let out a sigh at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed.

-MG

Author notice :

Even I felt tired looking at all the work they had to do. 😂 But since they done with all the main things, they can finally take a breather. 😌

The next chapter is actually fun. 👀😏