Chapter 47 : Thundering skies.

Third person point of view

Junkyu stood there for a minute trying to comprehend the situation. He slowly walked and just plopped on the couch. He put a hand to his lips. He didn't know why Haruto reacted that way. He lowered his head not knowing what to do. He fell back and threw his head back. He turned to the side and noticed the photo frames on the wall. He bit his lip.

Haruto walked out and went to the park near their house. He walked around for a while and sat on a bench lost in thought. He looked down to his hand playing with the wedding ring. He let out a shaky breath and ran a hand through his hair. He looked up at the sky which was grey and he heard it roar. 

The weather was a bit gloomy the whole day and it finally started pouring. Haruto just sat there in the rain. The rain drops falling down on him hit hard. It felt like he could forget everything sitting there. He did sit there like that in the rain without looking for shade. It rained for a good amount of time. The rain gradually stopped as the sky darkened. 

Junkyu was worried about Haruto. He didn't know where Haruto was and he also wasn't picking up when Junkyu called him. Junkyu paced around the house in worry when he saw the rain. He changed out of his dress and waited but Haruto didn't come home. He just had some food which they had and finished dinner. 

Haruto called Jeongwoo to come drink with him. They met at a stall and Haruto was only drinking and not saying anything. Jeongwoo didn't know what was wrong. He was about to ask but his phone started ringing. Junkyu was calling him. Jeongwoo's frown deepened when he saw Junkyu calling him. 

" Yah. Did something happen ? Why is Junkyu hyung calling me ? " Haruto took the phone and hung up. " YAH ! " Jeongwoo took his phone back. He quickly texted Junkyu that Haruto was there with him. Junkyu replied with an okay. He was less worried because Haruto was there with Jeongwoo. 

He felt sleepy while waiting and Haruto still didn't come back. He went to bed and fell asleep. Jeongwoo frowned at Haruto. " Enough now. Let's go home ". Haruto frowned but got up. " Want me to take you home ? " Haruto shook his head. " Will you really be fine ? " Haruto nodded and they walked out of there. 

" Go carefully ". Jeongwoo said and they parted ways there. Jeongwoo watched as Haruto walked almost normally for someone who is drunk. He did try asking but Haruto didn't say anything. He only drank glass after glass and ate a little while at it. He sighed. 

There was nothing much he could do. He didn't even know what the problem was. He could only hope they would resolve the problem quickly. He shook his head and went on his own way. Haruto came home late into the night and fell on the couch. He left Jeongwoo a text saying he was home and fell asleep there itself. 

Junkyu woke up the next morning and noticed Haruto who just walked out of the bathroom all dressed up. Junkyu rubbed his eyes to find out it really was him. Haruto hurriedly picked up his things. " I am going to work ". He said and walked out of the room. " Haruto ". Junkyu called out getting out of bed. " HARUTO ! "

But Haruto walked out without even looking back and left once again. Junkyu felt helpless as he heard the door beep. He groaned not knowing what to do. His head was a mess. He didn't really have the time to mull over things. He finished his things and went to work. His day felt gloomier than the weather. He also zoned out from time to time. 

They were finally done with the day. Jihoon and Yoshi asked him to come to the cafe with them and Junkyu went along. He wanted to nourish his brain a little. He felt a headache coming his way. They brought what they wanted and sat down at a table. They were done with it and were about to walk out. 

But came across Young Jin who walked in. Jihoon and Yoshi glared at him. " I need to talk to you ". Young Jin said looking at Junkyu. " Fine ". Junkyu turned to Jihoon and Yoshi. " You guys should go ". " It is fine. We will wait outside ". They both walked out after shooting lasers at Young Jin. 

Young Jin and Junkyu sat down at a table. Junkyu didn't even put his hand on the table. He was sitting back like he didn't even want to be near him. Young Jin started speaking. " I still love you Junkyu-ah. I have always loved you. I don't even know why I did that stupid thing back then. Please come back to me ". 

Junkyu had a blank face. " I don't love you nor do I want you to be in my life. Also I am married now ". " I know that ". Young Jin replied making Junkyu frown. " And you are still speaking this way ? " " Why does it matter if you are married or not ? You don't love him anyway ? " Young Jin replied nonchalantly. 

Junkyu scoffed. He couldn't believe his ears. He looked at Young Jin with sharp eyes. " Who are you to decide whether I do or not ? Do you even know what love is ? " He asked and his tone showed he was mad. He continued speaking without waiting for Young Jin's answer.

" All I had to do was compromise because of you back then when you didn't even know what food I liked, what kind of style I liked or anything about me. I don't think you ever even thought to do so. Now I have someone who is willing to ask me about everything and know about me. He is someone who is willing to yield to me ". Junkyu sat back calming down a little.

He scoffed with a smirk. " I guess I was too stupid back then. I don't think I even knew what love was back then. But now I do. And I have that someone as my husband. Don't tell me you think we were just purely in love. We both knew very well that we found it as something convenient. And to say you love me even now is just absolute nonsense. Don't show up in front of me again ". 

Junkyu got up and walked out of there. He didn't feel like staying there for another second. And he also just realized it too. He loved Haruto. It came to him as a surprise too when he spoke all that. But he knew they were all true even though they came out of him in anger. He went outside to see the other two waiting for him. The both of them gave him a hug. 

-MG

Author notice : 

Young Jin seriously spouts such bullshit. 😂😂😂 Like the hell is wrong with this dude ! 😂

Junkyu just ended him here. 😂 So satisfying ! He also confessed something. 👀

This week also I was not as motivated but I sat down for a whole day and finished it off. 😂 Phew ! 

With no offense the title sounds like the name of some local sports team. 😂🤣 And I still had no thoughts of changing it to something else. It is what it is. 😂