Chapter 18 : Kitchen work.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Junkyu woke up and quickly got ready. His mom would come here and then they would leave to the new house. He was done with everything and having toast when his phone started ringing. It was his mom. He picked it up. " Hello ". " Mom. I will be there in five minutes ". " Alright ". He hung up. He finished the last slice and went to take his things. 

He then walked out of there. His mom brought the car. He saw her standing leaning against the car while looking around. " Mom ". Junkyu called out and she turned to him with a smile. " Here ". She threw him the keys and got in the car. Junkyu also got in and buckled up. He entered the address in the GPS and started. 

They reached the apartment and Junkyu parked the car. They got out of the car and Junkyu opened the trunk. There were so many things. " Wouldn't it take a while to take all of these up ? " Junkyu asked turning to his mother. " Is there no one who can help us ? " His mom asked him back. Junkyu looked around and saw the security guard office. " Let me go ask ". 

He went there and saw the security guard there. " Excuse me ". The guard turned to him. " Yes sir ". " There are things we need to take upstairs. Can you maybe help us ? " The guard nodded. " Sure sir ". " Thank you ". Junkyu smiled. " No, no. Let me come out ". The guard followed Junkyu and saw all those things. 

" There is actually an elevator which is for shifting things. No one generally uses it except for that. So madam can hold the elevator and we can store all these into it. It is big so they should all fit. What do you say sir ? " " Let's do that ". Junkyu agreed. All three of them carried a few boxes and went to the elevator. They pressed the stop button. 

His mom stood there to stacking all the boxes in the elevator while Junkyu and the guard brought the other boxes. They brought all of them and went upstairs. They then did it in a similar way. Junkyu and the guard put the boxes in the house while his mom put them where she wanted to. Junkyu took the last box. " Thank you for the help ". 

Junkyu said and the guard bowed too. " It is nothing. If you want anything, you can call me ". Junkyu nodded. " Sure ". They turned to go on their own ways, but Junkyu stopped. " Excuse me ". He called for the guard. " In a while... another guy along with his mother will come. Can you also help them ? They will come by a car just like us ". The guard nodded. 

" Sure. I will look out for them ". Junkyu gave a bow with a smile. " Thank you ". He went into the house. Haruto also arrived at the building after a few minutes. He parked the car and the both of them got out. He went to the trunk and opened it wondering how he should take all of it. He looked around to see if he could find any help. 

" Excuse me sir ". Haruto turned around to see the security guard. " Do you need help with those ? " Haruto nodded. " Yes ". " I will help you with them ". " Thank you ". The security guard helped them the same way. Haruto didn't tell him the floor or the house, but the guard took them to the exact house. Haruto frowned. 

They put the last boxes and Haruto walked out along with the guard. " How did you know that we have to bring them here ? " " The sir who came before told me that you will come, so he asked me to keep an eye out and help you ". Haruto's eyebrows shot up. " Oh. Thanks for the help ". The guard shook his head. " It is nothing ". He hesitantly started speaking.

" I heard there will be newlyweds coming here... ? " The guard asked carefully. " Yes. It is us both ". The guard nodded. " You both will make a good pair ". He said and Haruto laughed. " Thank you ". The guard bowed and left. Haruto walked in and saw Junkyu working diligently. He smiled and put his coat away and got to work. 

They put different kinds of boxes and all kinds of things in different shelves. Some of them were filled while some where still empty. They finished it quicker than they expected. The mothers made sure to label all of them carefully. They were a little late for lunch, but they finished it all. So they were fine with it. The four of them sat down at the table wiping their foreheads. 

They did sweat from all the work. " There are a few things which you can buy when you start living here. The other things don't get spoiled or anything, so it is fine ". They nodded. " Shall we head out for lunch ? " Haruto asked. " Yeah. Let's go ". His mom replied and they all got up. They walked out of there and went to a restaurant nearby. 

They all finished lunch and decided to go home. They all bid goodbyes and went to their cars. " Why don't you come home for today ? " Junkyu's mom asked him and he nodded. " Fine. I will stay there for tonight ". He wanted to go to his house initially after dropping his mom, but since she asked he decided to stay there. It was weekend anyway.

They went home and Junkyu changed into pajamas. He sat on the couch along with his dad watching whatever he was watching. His mom's phone rang and she went aside to pick it up. She came back after a few minutes and turned to Junkyu. " You are going to the house tomorrow right ? " Junkyu nodded.

" After that, go to meet that photographer to discuss about your pre-wedding photo shoot ". Junkyu nodded again. He kept zoning out for the rest of the day from time to time. He never really forgot about this whole marriage thing. It was always subconsciously there on his mind no matter what he was doing or thinking. 

But things kept reminding so much about how it was actually happening as days passed by. And now as it was getting even closer, he kept feeling it even more. He watched TV along with his dad for a while more and they all went to sleep. Junkyu rolled around in bed not able to fall asleep. He finally got tired after all the tossing around and slipped into a slumber. 

-MG

Author notice :

I wouldn't really trust myself with the kitchen things either. 😂🤣 I do know the location of few things which I use when I try making something, but besides that. 😂 God knows. 😂 I am a decent cook though. It won't taste bad for sure. 😂 I can guarantee that much. 

My BR also cooks fine. It will be edible for sure. 😂 But I don't really trust them with the kitchen as a whole. 😂🤣