Chapter 52 : Happy days.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Junkyu was pouring cereal for the both of them in the bowls. Haruto back hugged him. Junkyu was surprised. " Don't scare me like that ". Haruto chuckled. Junkyu could feel his cheeks heating up. " Why did you get clingier ? " Junkyu mumbled pouring the milk. " Hyung doesn't like it ? " 

Haruto asked resting his chin on Junkyu's shoulder. " I like it ". Haruto smiled. " Here ". Junkyu gave the bowl to Haruto. They finished the breakfast and then went to work. Junkyu had a lot of work than usual. He felt a bit tired when he was done. He decided to go to the cafe to get himself something. He went in and got a drink. 

He was sitting and drinking when his phone started ringing. It was Haruto. " Hello ". " Where are you hyung ? " " At the cafe near my office. Why ? " " I am nearby. I will come pick you up in 5 minutes ". " Alright ". Junkyu hung up. He continued to sip his drink and finished it. He got a message from Haruto that he was there. 

Junkyu walked out. He saw Haruto standing near the car. He stood up straight when he saw Junkyu. Junkyu smiled and walked up to him. Haruto noticed Lee Young Jin a bit away from them. He just got out of his car. He also noticed them. Haruto averted his eyes to Junkyu immediately. He opened his coat along with his arms. 

Junkyu laughed. He hugged Haruto who used his coat as well to hug Junkyu. " I told you to dress warmer ". Junkyu giggled. " It is fine ". Haruto moved forward to kiss Junkyu but Junkyu moved back. " What if someone sees us ? " " I don't care ". Haruto said putting his hand behind Junkyu's head and crashed their lips together. 

Junkyu tightened his hold on Haruto's shirt. Haruto kissed him deeper making Junkyu breathless. Junkyu felt his stomach do a back flip. They pulled away and Haruto hugged Junkyu. He saw Young Jin watching them. " Mine. Back off ". He mouthed the words without any sound. He hugged Junkyu tighter. Junkyu felt butterflies. Haruto was hugging him so tight. 

Young Jin looked away and got back in his car driving away. Haruto smirked. " Does it feel warm ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu nodded with a hum. Haruto kissed the side of Junkyu's head and then let go of him. Junkyu turned red and hit Haruto on his chest. Haruto laughed. " Let's go ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. They went back home.

On Thursday, they went to one of the hotels which Haruto owned for dinner with their families. The both of them walked in holding hands. They came across Young Jin. Junkyu tightened his grip on Haruto's hand. " This is just a coincidence. I didn't know you were coming here. I am leaving now ". 

Young Jin showed the takeout cover in his hand. Junkyu nodded. " I am happy for you and sorry for the trouble too ". Young Jin gave a bow. Junkyu nodded again. Young Jin walked past them to go out. They also walked away from there and went to the elevator. They got in it and Haruto pressed the button.

" I just remembered. He was the one who once told me about the owners being Japanese. He loves the food from your restaurants. He always used to talk about how the food was tasty regardless of the cuisine ". Haruto raised an eyebrow. " The world sure is small ". Junkyu laughed and nodded. " It sure is ". 

They got out of the elevator. They went to the table where their parents were and saw them chatting happily. " They sure do get along well ". Haruto said making Junkyu laugh. They walked up to them. Both the mothers were sitting on one side and the fathers on the other side. Junkyu got to sit in between the mothers.

Haruto said down between the fathers. They both greeted them all. Their parents looked super happy to see them. " How are you guys doing ? Everything is fine right ? " Mr. Kim asked. The both of them nodded. " Yes. Everything is fine ". Junkyu answered. " That's good then ". Mrs. Kim said and they all smiled.

" I heard that you guys went somewhere for a trip ". Mrs. Watanabe said and the both of them looked at each other. " How did you know mom ? " Haruto asked. " Jeongwoo told me ". Haruto raised an eyebrow and nodded. " He already told me everything though ". Haruto said and Junkyu frowned not knowing what Haruto was saying.

The four of them were shocked. Junkyu noticed their expressions and was more confused. " He did ? " Haruto nodded. " That kid ! " Mr. Watanabe sighed. " Well... we couldn't just leave you be. But you enjoyed the trip didn't you ? " Haruto smiled when he heard those words. " So it is YOU who planned this ". 

They were all shocked once again. They froze like statues. Haruto just threw a bait and they got caught. They all looked away in unison. Junkyu still looked clueless. " We still stand by that statement. It is all good as long as you enjoy ". Mr. Watanabe said and the others nodded. Haruto shook his head.

" How did you know it was us ? " Mrs. Watanabe asked. " I don't think Jeongwoo has that smart of a guy to pull of something like this ". She just sighed. " I did have my doubt when they suddenly said we had to go on a trip. But everything was too planned to be sudden. There is no way they would've done it. So you guys are the obvious answer ".

Junkyu finally understood what Haruto was saying. He looked at them all like they grew two heads. He put his hand to his mouth. " You are so cunning ". Junkyu said and they looked unfazed by it. " It is for your own good ". Mrs. Kim said and the others agreed. Haruto and Junkyu just shook their heads with a dry chuckle.

" Happened has happened. Did you take any photos there ? " Junkyu and Haruto both took out their phones. Junkyu showed it to the two of them on his side. Haruto did the same. They looked super happy while looking at them. " You both look so good together ". Mr. Watanabe complimented. 

Haruto and Junkyu chuckled. They took the phones back. " Everything is good so don't pull off these kind of things. Got it ? " Haruto asked and none of them nodded or answered. " Some problems ask for extreme solutions. So no promises ". Mr. Kim said and Junkyu rolled his eyes. Haruto just chuckled and leave them be.

" Enough of all of that. Let's order the food first ". Mrs. Kim said and they ordered the food. They chatted about how their life was going and other things. The dinner was pretty harmonious. They were done and left on their own ways. They could see their parents were definitely relieved to see them happy.

-MG

Author notice :

Not Haruto just outing them like that ! 😂🤣 Bruh ! 😂 I love him for that. 🤭 

They are not wrong though. 😂 It was for their own good, so. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

It was also nice to see them together like that. 😁