Chapter 7 : Spending time together.

Third person point of view

The park was near the cafe they were at, so they reached quickly. Haruto parked the car and the both of them got out. They walked slowly and looked around. No one said anything and it was comfortable. Even the weather felt nice. After walking in a little, Haruto saw the benches. " Shall we sit there ? " Haruto asked showing a bench. 

Junkyu nodded and they sat down there. " The weather is so good today ". Both of them said at the same time. They turned to look at each other and laughed. " Do you have a lot of work ? " Junkyu asked turning to Haruto. " Not that regularly. But sometimes there is ". Junkyu nodded. " So you work overtime too ? " Haruto nodded. 

" Isn't it obvious ? " They both chuckled. " Right ". Junkyu said sitting back and they looked around. " How is your work ? " Haruto asked. " It is fine. I don't really have to work overtime because of the nature of work. But it is nice. I like it ". Haruto nodded. " It does feel like a job you should pick only if you have interest ". Haruto said and Junkyu agreed. " Right ". 

They started walking again. They noticed a few kids who were playing and running around. Junkyu walked while looking at them with a smile. Haruto noticed too but looked ahead again. He saw a few people come their way on bicycles. He put his hand around Junkyu bringing him towards his other side and removed his hands. 

Junkyu was confused at first. He then noticed the bicycles. Haruto did it so nonchalantly. Junkyu smiled. " Thank you ". " No mention ". Haruto smiled still looking ahead. They talked about a few things in each other's lives. They went around and reached the end. They walked out and went to Haruto's car. 

Haruto checked the time. It was almost lunch time. He looked around thinking. Their time spent together was definitely nice. They both got to know each other and were enjoying each other's company. Junkyu was also thinking while looking around. He thought it would be too much of a pity to part so quickly and decided to speak up. 

" Uh- " " How about- " Haruto also spoke at the same time. Both of them looked at each other and chuckled. Haruto spoke up. " You can speak first ". " Please speak ". Junkyu said it at the same time again and they laughed. " You can say it first ". Junkyu said. Haruto turned to Junkyu. " If you don't have any plans, can we have lunch together ? " 

Haruto asked and Junkyu nodded. " Sure ". Haruto smiled. Junkyu was happy Haruto asked. He was relieved to know Haruto was willing to spend a little more time together. He also smiled. " What is it that you wanted to say ? " Haruto asked. " Same thing ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. They both got in the car once again. 

" Is there any place you would like to go ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu took out his phone. He looked for restaurants near them. One of them caught his eye. " How about this ? " He showed it to Haruto. Haruto nodded. He entered it in the GPS and drove away. They reached the restaurant and Haruto parked the car. The both of them got out and went into the restaurant. 

They found a table and sat down. A waiter came to them to take their orders. Both of them looked at it and ordered what they wanted. The waiter left to bring them their orders. They spoke about the food they like as they waited for their food to be served. They continued their chat as they had lunch while sharing the ones they ordered. 

They finished and the waiter brought the bill. Junkyu picked it up first. " Let me pay ". " How can I let you pay everything ? " Haruto asked. " You did a lot for me today, so let me do this. Please ". Junkyu gave a pleading expression. Haruto was conflicted and he couldn't get himself to reject Junkyu nor agree. 

" I won't be able to sleep if I don't pay for this ". Junkyu said looking serious and Haruto shook his head with smile. He could only let Junkyu do what he wants. " Fine then. Do as you please ". Junkyu grinned happily and paid it off. They walked out of there. They both turned to each other and Haruto once again noticed that sparkle in Junkyu's eyes.

" I will get going then ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded a little out of it. He blinked and looked around. " Do you want me to drop you ? " He offered but Junkyu waved his hands. " No, no. I will go by myself ". Haruto nodded. " Uhh... " Haruto started and met Junkyu's eyes . Junkyu wondered what Haruto wanted to ask. 

" If you don't mind... can you give your contact information ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu chuckled. " I don't mind. Even I was going to ask for it, but you beat me to it ". Junkyu said and Haruto chuckled. Haruto gave his phone for Junkyu to type them. Junkyu finished and took Haruto's as well. 

" Thank you ". Haruto said taking his phone back. " Thanks to you too ". Junkyu said with a smile. " I had a nice time. It was a pleasure to meet you ". Haruto said and Junkyu chuckled. " Same here. I will get going then. Bye. Drive safe ". 

Junkyu said and gave a small bow. Haruto returned it. " Be careful on your way ". Junkyu nodded and left. Haruto got in the car and drove away. Junkyu found a taxi after walking a little. He got in and gave the address to his house.

-MG

Author notice :

Their date was definitely well spent. 😌👍🏻👌🏻 Both of them are so cute. 🥺😍😂

I am hungry while editing all of this. 😂 I will go get something for myself. 😂

While proof reading my BR asked if I had anything. 😂 I really did. I don't remember exactly what, but I think I had something sweet.