Extra 2 ( pt 2 ) : Haruto's in-laws house.

Third person point of view

This time Junkyu was the one driving. He entered the address in the GPS and drove out of there. Haruto was enjoying as he wasn't the one driving. " You look pretty happy in the passenger seat ". Junkyu said and Haruto laughed. " Right. It feels nice. I should let you drive more ". Junkyu smiled. 

" You really should ". Haruto laughed again. On their way Haruto brought some flowers and also some beef. They soon reached and Junkyu parked the car. They went to the door and rang the bell. Mrs. Kim opened the door. " You're here. Come in ". She opened the door and both of them walked in. 

Mr. Kim was sitting on the chair. He noticed them and stood up greeting them. Haruto greeted him and he also greeted him back. Haruto gave the things he bought to them. " You shouldn't have ". Mrs. Kim said taking them. " It is nothing ". They sat down on the couch. Mrs. Kim went and put them away.

" How are you guys doing ? " Mr. Kim asked. " Good dad ". Haruto answered. " He isn't causing you trouble, is he ? " Mr. Kim asked Haruto. Haruto chuckled when he saw Junkyu's expression. " He isn't ". Haruto answered and Junkyu rolled his eyes. " That's good then. And you ? How is work ? " He asked Junkyu.

" Like always ". Junkyu said with a shrug. Mr. Kim nodded. Mrs. Kim came back to them. " The dinner is almost ready. Just a few minutes ". Mrs. Kim said. " It is fine. Please take your time ". Haruto said. She smiled and vanished again. " How is your work going Haruto ? " " It is fine. I was a bit busy till last week. But now we are done with it, so it is all good ".

Mr. Kim nodded. They chatted for a while and Mrs. Kim called them. " Dinner is ready ". They all went and sat down at the table. The both of them specifically paid attention to Haruto and kept giving him food. Junkyu just watched it with a judging look. He was tired of how hard they were trying.

" You guy should stop giving him food. He has hands he can take it by himself ". Junkyu said and Mrs. Kim chided him. " Junkyu~ " Junkyu just rolled his eyes. " It is as if you are trying to get him to marry me. We already are and he doesn't mind at all. So don't try hard ". The other two were speechless. Haruto just chuckled.

They also shook their heads. Junkyu just continued eating like it was nothing. They finished dinner and had ice cream for dessert. The two of them went to Junkyu's room. It was in a similar state to Haruto's. Haruto stood near the door after closing it and looked around. " How do you like it ? "

Junkyu asked sitting on the bed. He put the bag to the side. " Nice ". Haruto said and Junkyu looked around. " I will shower first ". Haruto said and took his things and went to the bathroom. He was about to enter but stopped and turned around. " Want to take one together ? " He asked with a smirk.

Junkyu picked up the pillow ready to throw it. Haruto laughed and went in. He finished his shower and walked out in his pajamas. Junkyu went in next and finished too. Junkyu put all the clothes in another bag and turned the lights off. He went to bed and saw Haruto looking at him. Junkyu raised an eyebrow.

Haruto asked him to move closer. " See this ". Junkyu wondered what it was and moved closer to look at Haruto's phone. Haruto kissed Junkyu's cheek when their faces were close enough. Junkyu hit Haruto on his arm. Haruto laughed and dodged. Junkyu humphed and turned away from Haruto to sleep.

Haruto smiled and put his phone away. He moved closer to Junkyu and put his hand around his waist pulling him closer. Junkyu felt his back colliding with Haruto's front. " Hyung~ " Haruto called out. Junkyu gulped and tried his best to not show any expression or Haruto would know how it affects him.

Haruto kissed Junkyu on his neck making him curl up. Junkyu turned around to look at Haruto. He pinched Haruto's nose. " You are so naughty ". Haruto chuckled. Junkyu pulled his hand away and gave a kiss to Haruto. " Good night ". He turned back around and closed his eyes trying to sleep. Haruto hugged Junkyu and closed his eyes too.

The next morning, Junkyu woke up first. He checked the time and it was 11:03. He turned to the side and saw Haruto still sleeping. He smiled and got out of bed. He picked some clothes and went to the bathroom. He finished everything and walked out rubbing his hair with a towel. He dried partially and walked out.

He went to his parents who were sitting in the living room. " Good morning ". Junkyu greeted and sat down on the chair. " Morning ". His dad greeted back. " Want to have anything ? " His mom asked and Junkyu got up. He went to the kitchen and got himself an apple. He came back and sat down having it.

After a few minutes Haruto walked out looking all fresh. He also greeted them both and sat down on the other chair. " You want to have anything dear ? " His mom asked Haruto. Haruto was about to answer but Junkyu got up first. " Let me get it for you ". Haruto turned to Junkyu and nodded. 

Junkyu came back with a glass of juice and gave it to Haruto. " Thanks ". Junkyu smiled and sat down. He continued to munch on the apple. The couple shared a look. After a while, Mrs. Kim started preparing lunch for them. Junkyu also helped her a little. They all had a nice lunch together.

They were back in the living room again. " Are there any photo albums of Junkyu ? " Haruto asked and Mrs. Kim nodded. " You want to look at them ? " Haruto nodded. " Sure. Let me get them ". Mrs. Kim got up and took Mr. Kim along with her to bring them. " You are taking revenge, aren't you ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto shrugged.

They came back with all those they have. Junkyu let out a breath. They both showed Haruto all those enthusiastically and told him all of Junkyu's childhood tales. Junkyu just watched in silence. They were done with it all. Haruto even took photos of a few of them. Junkyu knew he will definitely be teased later.

They were done and in the evening Mrs. Kim served them some snacks. As it was getting darker, they decided to leave. " We will try to come again ". Haruto said and the couple nodded. " Take care both of you ". Mrs. Kim said and they nodded. " Bye mom, bye dad ". They waved them bye and walked out.

Junkyu wanted to drive back home so Haruto let him. They had dinner outside at a restaurant and then went home. Junkyu plopped down on the couch. Haruto put the bags away. " Hyung, I will take a shower first ! " Haruto said from the bedroom. " Okay~~ " " You still don't want to take one together ? " Haruto asked.

Junkyu turned around and saw Haruto at the bedroom door way. He was shirtless with his hands in his pockets and leaning against the door frame. Junkyu gulped. He got up and walked up to him. He folded his hands and tried glaring at Haruto. Haruto chuckled finding Junkyu cute. " You know your eyes already answered me ? " Haruto said moving closer to Junkyu. 

Junkyu backed away and his back was to the other side of the door way. He blinked. Haruto put his hand on the frame moving his face closer to Junkyu's.  " What is the answer ? " Junkyu asked back. " They are saying yes ". Haruto said and Junkyu let out a shaky breath. Haruto was really close to his face. 

Haruto raised an eyebrow. Junkyu bit his lip wondering if he should really join him. Haruto put his hands around Junkyu's thighs and threw him over his shoulder. " YAH ! " Junkyu was shocked out of his wits. " What are you doing ?! " 

His world has turned upside down. " Taking you to shower ". Haruto said walking into the room. " Ruto~~ " " Don't blame me later. You never said no ". Haruto said and went to the bathroom. He entered and kicked the bathroom door close.

-MG

Author notice :

But Haruto's flirting skills though... (whistles)  😌👍🏻✨ He has so many tricks up his sleeve. 😂 My goodness. 😂

He loves to take a shower with Junkyu. 😂

And this is the end end. 😂 No more. We are done with this book. So there is the author note next. It is short so please do read that too. 🤗 Thank you so much once again to all of you for the support. 🥰