Chapter 15 : Furniture set.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Junkyu woke up to the alarm he set. He never expected himself to set alarms for weekends. He let out a sigh and turned it off. He got out of bed. He quickly finished everything and dressed up. He picked up dark jeans and a floral shirt. He tucked the shirt in. He then styled his hair. He went to the kitchen and sat down to have some cereal.

He checked the time and he was going to be late for their meeting time if he wasted time. He finished it quickly and went to his bedroom. He picked up his phone, mask and also wallet. He quickly left the house and went to the subway station. He went as quickly as he could but he was late for the train. It left right when he arrived at the platform. He groaned in frustration.

He waited for a few minutes and boarded the next one. He got down at the station and it was not far so he started walking to the apartment. He was 10 minutes late at the end. He looked up at the building. He took out his phone and called Haruto from there. " Hello ". Haruto picked up. " Where are you ? " Junkyu asked walking in.

" In the house ". " Alright. I am coming up ". " Okay ". Junkyu hung up and went inside. He took the elevator and went to the floor. He walked out and went to the house. He rang the bell and stood back. Haruto opened the door and greeted with a smile. " Welcome home ". Junkyu was stuck for a second. He then burst out laughing.

Haruto also chuckled and opened the door wider. Junkyu smiled and entered. " That was awesome ". Haruto laughed at the compliment. " Thank you ". " Sorry. I am late again ". Junkyu said and Haruto shook his head. " I also reached like 5 minutes ago. It is fine ". Junkyu smiled and looked around. " It is a lot spacious than I thought ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded.

There were two bedrooms. The master bedroom had a walk-in wardrobe. The other was a guest bedroom and had different kinds of cupboards. Both of them had their own separate bathrooms. The living room was spacious. The kitchen was also big enough and would be able to support all electronics. There was also a balcony which looked out to the roads.

Junkyu walked around the whole house once and realized what he was doing. He did it all too naturally without feeling out of place. He looked at Haruto who was looking out of the balcony. Junkyu couldn't help but think that maybe it was because he was so comfortable with Haruto. Haruto was definitely someone who could make one feel at ease.

Junkyu looked away and rubbed his neck. He cleared his throat. He called for him and Haruto walked in. He went and stood beside Junkyu. " What all should we look for ? " Junkyu asked Haruto. Haruto looked around thinking and started listing out all that they would require.

" For the living room, we need to get a couch and a carpet. The floor already has heating facility so we need not do anything about it. We will then need some furniture around like some racks or shelves for here and a small coffee table kind of thing. And if you want to add something else that too ". Junkyu nodded. Haruto continued.

" We need to get a TV too. For the bedrooms, the furniture is almost there, we only need a bed in each. For the kitchen...... I'd rather let both of our mothers put things in there ". Both of them laughed. " Besides these all kind of electronics for the house too ". Haruto finished. Junkyu nodded looking around. He let out a breath.

" How about we go get the things we want ? We also need to buy sheets, curtains, door mats and all those too ". Haruto suggested. Junkyu felt dizzy from all the work. Haruto laughed at Junkyu's expression. " You remember all the things right ? " Junkyu asked Haruto who chuckled. " I do ". Junkyu nodded. " Let's go then ". They both walked out of there.

They took Haruto's car and went to the place Haruto's father recommended for furniture. It was the same person who did the ones in the apartment. They went and the person in charge took them to their manager. " Hello. Your father has already contacted me about it. I will show you the designs that would go well with the ones that are already there ". Haruto nodded.

The manager showed them the layout of the house and then how they were going to place the furniture around the house. " This is how it will look when we place all the things. There are also some which can be changed ". He also Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. The manager nodded. " Based on that, let me show you which can be used ". He took the both of them to sit down. He then showed them some pictures. " The ones marked are the ones which match the interior ".

They looked at the furniture catalog and also some models. " Which one did you like hyung ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu looked through them again. " How about this ? " He showed one of the king sized beds. " You like it ? " Junkyu nodded. " We will fix this ". Haruto told the manager. The manager nodded noting it down.

Junkyu was confused. " You don't want to decide ? " Junkyu asked turning to Haruto. " I am fine with anything. It would be nice if at least one of us likes it ". Junkyu didn't really understand the logic behind it but nodded. They chose all the things and most of them were Junkyu's choice and those that he said he liked.

It took them a lot of time than they thought. Junkyu was famished by the time they walked out of there. Haruto checked the time. " I saw a restaurant on our way here. It is nearby. Let's go there for lunch ". He suggested and Junkyu nodded. They drove there and went in. They ordered the food and it arrived pretty quickly.

They started eating while discussing about the house. " Should we go for the other things today itself ? " Junkyu asked and continued speaking. " We did finish all the furniture and they also said they will help with the electronics, so that is also done. Kitchen duty isn't ours anyway ". Haruto chuckled.

" We only need to buy the other necessities ". Junkyu finished and Haruto nodded. " Then let's go later ? " Junkyu nodded. They finished their lunch and walked out. " Let me drop you hyung ". Haruto said. Junkyu was about to reply but Haruto's phone started ringing. It was his mother. He picked it up. " Hello mom ".

" We finished discussing and your marriage is exactly 28 days away from now ".

-MG

Author notice :

Actually I do generally have this idea in my brain when I put houses in my books. But this one is kind of not that clear for me too. But it is kind of a big one. That's for sure. 😂

The last line is like ' Surprise ! ' (in lee know's voice) 😂🤣 It is the one below. 😂