Chapter 22 : Shooting time.

Third person point of view

The next day, the first thing Junkyu noticed in the morning was a group chat. All 8 of them were there in it. He shook his head with a smile thinking about how excited they all were about this whole thing. He put his phone away and got out of bed to start his day. His day went by like any other with all the work.

He came back home after work and changed into comfortable clothes. He picked up his phone and called Ha Jun. " Hello Junkyu-ssi ". " Hello. I actually have something to ask you ". " Please go ahead ". Ha Jun replied.

" There are a few friends of ours who said they want to get the same kind of suits for the wedding. But they were worried about it clashing with ours or not looking good enough. So if you don't mind, can you help them out with it ? " Junkyu asked.

" That's awesome. I love the idea of them wearing like that. I am definitely happy to help them. They can visit our studio anytime and ask them to tell that they are your friends when they visit. I will take care of it ". " Thank you so much ". " It is nothing ". " There is one more thing... " Junkyu said a little hesitant.

" What is it ? " Ha Jun asked. " My friends said they would like to see the shoot on Saturday. Will that be fine ? " " Yeah. Why is it not fine ? " Ha Jun said with a small laugh. " Really ? " Junkyu didn't expect it. " It isn't anything confidential. So it is totally fine. We will use their help too if we have to ". Both of them laughed.

" Thank you ". Junkyu said. " It is nothing. Is that all ? " " Yes. I will hang up ". " Okay. Bye ". Junkyu hung up and informed the others about it. They discussed about it for a while. But some of them were busy during the week, so they had to find a time convenient for everyone. They couldn't come to a conclusion.

Junkyu put his phone away. He turned the television on and watched for a while. He ordered food for dinner and finished eating it. He cleaned up and sat down again. His door opened and he saw Jihoon and Hyunsuk walk in. Hyunsuk had a paper bag in his hands. " What are you guys doing here ? "

Junkyu sat up properly wondering what these two were up to. " To take care of you ". Jihoon said with a smile. " What ? " Junkyu asked, confused. Hyunsuk sat down and took out some bottles and small boxes out of the bag. They were all skin care products. Junkyu was looking at them dumbfounded.

" What are all these ? " He asked looking at them. " Your wedding is coming near and you also have a shoot, so you need to look good in the photos right ? We need to do something for that ". Hyunsuk explained. Junkyu blinked not knowing what to say. He smiled awkwardly trying to slip out of there. Jihoon sat down and put his hand around his shoulder.

" Sit tight ". He said with a sweet smile. Junkyu gulped. He surrendered. And since that day, Hyunsuk changed Junkyu's skin care routine. He was using different products from before. The two of them would come by every evening and make him try something or the other. And he had to put on a mask for sure, every day.

The shoot day came by. The both of them took leave for that day. Junkyu was asked to meet at the studio. He went there by taxi. He got down and paid. He was about to walk in when he noticed a car roll by and it was Haruto's. So he waited for him. Haruto smiled when he saw Junkyu and Junkyu returned it.

They went in together. They saw Seung Hoon and Ha Jun busily discussing about something. " Good morning ". Junkyu greeted first and they turned to them. They all exchanged greetings. " Actually there is one outfit that Junkyu-ssi has to try. We just want to be careful. So once he finishes that we will start ". Ha Jun said.

Junkyu nodded and Ha Jun took him to try that out while the other two waited. They were done and came back. " Done ? " Seung Hoon asked and Ha Jun nodded. " We will leave then ? " Seung Hoon asked and the other nodded. " Haruto-ssi knows the route right ? " Haruto nodded. " Let's keep each other's vehicles in check ". Seung Hoon said.

" Yeah. Sure ". Haruto said and they all walked out of there. Haruto and Junkyu went to Haruto's car. Seung Hoon and Ha Jun along with two other people were in another car. Their vehicle started first and Haruto also did. They started their journey to the location. Haruto made sure to stay close to the other vehicle. But he had the location, so there was no problem.

Junkyu sat back in the seat a little and looked around. He then turned to Haruto. He looked ahead again and yawned. Haruto noticed it. " Are you sleepy hyung ? " Junkyu sat up properly and shook his head. " It is rude to sleep beside someone who is driving ". Haruto chuckled. " Are you sure ? " Junkyu cleared his throat. " A little actually ".

" You can take a nap then. It will take some time anyway ". Junkyu shook his head. " What if my face swells ? You will be the only one looking good in the photos then ". Haruto laughed at Junkyu's words. Junkyu also smiled. " It is fine. You are good looking either way ". Haruto said. " Tsk ". Junkyu sneered.

" Now that you mentioned, your skin is basically glowing ". Haruto said and Junkyu touched his face. " Really ? " Haruto nodded looking at Junkyu through the mirror. " You were always but now your skin looks even better ". Junkyu looked at his face in the phone and nodded. " I guess... " Haruto nodded.

" Did you do something ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu nodded. " Not really me. Jihoon and Hyunsukie hyung kept saying that I need to take care of my skin for the shoot and wedding. They brought me different products and making me use them ". Haruto's eyebrows shot up. " No wonder you are glowing ".

Junkyu laughed. " It is tiring but since it showed results, I guess it's worth the effort ". Haruto chuckled. " Right. I should also do something then. I can't fall behind considering your beauty right now ". Junkyu laughed loudly. " Yeah. You should do something ". Haruto also laughed.

They chatted for a while, played some songs for some time and Junkyu didn't feel sleepy after all that. And they finally arrived at their destination. It did take some time for them to reach as there was more traffic than usual. They reached The Bukchon Hanok Village.

-MG

Author notice :

They are so sweet together. 😭😭😭 (wailing) My heartuu~~ 😭🤧

That location, should be quite familiar. 😂 A lot of people go there to visit and shoots too. It looks like a place from ancient time and all traditional houses and all. It is that one. 😂