Chapter 55 : An actual couple.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Junkyu woke up and rolled around a little. He rubbed his eyes. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Junkyu stood at the counter and looked at his reflection. His eyes went wide and he blushed looking away. He picked up his brush. He looked at his reflection once again.

He noticed Haruto who was standing at the door in nothing but sweat pants. Junkyu was startled. He noticed he was wearing the shirt that was a pair with Haruto's pants. No wonder he gave him the shirt and shorts. Haruto chuckled and walked in. He back hugged Junkyu. He gave a small kiss on Junkyu's shoulder. 

" Does your back hurt ? " Junkyu's face turned red. He shook his head. Haruto smiled looking at his red face. One of his hands reached up towards Junkyu's chest and graced it over his nipple. " Ngh~ " Junkyu felt his knees getting weak. Haruto kissed Junkyu's ear. Junkyu flinched at Haruto's hot breath.

Haruto sucked at his ear making Junkyu tremble a little. Junkyu was holding the counter and Haruto's hands which were around him were the reasons he was still standing. Haruto kissed on the hickey he left the previous night making it darker once again. " Haruto~ " Junkyu felt his stomach knot but in a good way. Haruto detached his lips happy with the result. 

" Let's stay at home for today hyung ". He said hugging Junkyu tighter and rubbing his nose along Junkyu's neck. Junkyu was struggling a little to think straight. " Didn't you say you have something important you were dealing with this week ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto pulled away and pouted. " Right ". Junkyu chuckled. 

" The weekend isn't far. So don't worry ". Haruto looked up at Junkyu. " Are you suggesting something hyung ? " Junkyu's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. " Get out. I need to get ready for work. Walk out now ". He pushed Haruto out of the bathroom. Haruto laughed. " I will look forward to it hyung ". " Get lost ". Junkyu yelled from inside. Haruto laughed again.

They finished their things and they went to work. Yoshi and Jihoon kept looking at Junkyu suspiciously. " Do you have a fever ? " Jihoon asked and Junkyu shook his head. " I get that it is cold, but I don't think it is as much as wanting to use a scarf ". Jihoon said. Yoshi turned to Jihoon wondering what he meant by that. 

" Did you do it ? " Jihoon asked and Yoshi's eyes went wide. He turned to Junkyu. Junkyu didn't get swayed. " Do what ? " He asked like he didn't know what Jihoon meant. " What do you think ? " Jihoon asked with a smile. " What ? " Junkyu asked back and Jihoon's smile grew into a grin and he asked again. " What ? " Junkyu sighed and went back to eating. 

Jihoon laughed and Yoshi also understood. " Finally. It took you long enough ". Jihoon said and both of them laughed. Junkyu rubbed his forehead. " I guess you finished the last step of becoming a married couple. Congratulations ". Jihoon teased. Junkyu rolled his eyes. " Fuck off ". Yoshi and Jihoon burst out laughing. 

They teased him all through lunch. Junkyu had a bit more work than usual and was late home. Haruto was already home by the time he went home. He saw Haruto watching television in the living room. " You're home ". Junkyu sighed and went up to him. He put his bag away. Haruto pulled him by his wrist making him sit on his lap. 

" W-what are you doing ? " Junkyu was perplexed. " Why ? " Junkyu pouted not knowing what to say. Haruto hugged him closer so that Junkyu could sit comfortably. Junkyu felt his stomach erupt in butterflies. Haruto put Junkyu's hand around his shoulder. He noticed how Junkyu's looked all shiny. He could say he liked it.

He brushed Junkyu's hair a little from his forehead. " Are you tired hyung ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu shook his head. " Not really. It is fine ". Haruto nodded. " Aren't you feeling hot ? " He said and pulled the scarf off Junkyu's neck before Junkyu could say anything. Junkyu covered his neck with his hands. 

Haruto was confused. " Why ? " Haruto asked removing Junkyu's hands. He understood and chuckled. The marks were very light by now but visible from near. Junkyu felt his ears turn warm. " It is fine. It is us only ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. He looked down with a blush. " Hyung... " He turned to Haruto. 

" Can I call you by nicknames ? " Junkyu's eyes widened very little. " You know... yeobo, jagi or something like that ". Junkyu looked down and thought about it. That was a bit new to him. He never actually had anyone call him by those kind of nicknames. He didn't know what it is like to call someone too. So he kind of didn't know how it feels. 

" No ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu waved his hand. " No... it's fine... I don't really mind... you can... since you want to ". " Really ? " Haruto looked really happy. He kissed Junkyu's cheek making him laugh. " Thank you so much hyung ". Junkyu nodded. " But I guess it will take time for me to get used to it. Hyung just comes out naturally ". Haruto said. 

Junkyu put both his hands around Haruto. " Take your time... yeobo ". Haruto looked shook. Junkyu didn't know what to take it as. Haruto picked Junkyu up . " Yah. Yah. Why ? What is it ? " Junkyu asked confused by the sudden reaction. 

Haruto stood up walking to the bedroom. Junkyu's jaw dropped. " Yaaah~~~ " Haruto laughed walking in and kicked the door close. Well Junkyu got the answer at least. Haruto definitely loves getting called by those nicknames.

The end.

-MG

Author notice :

Junkyu is going to get teased for a month by Jihoon. 😂🤣 That is the least. 😂 The dose of sweetness just went up in the last few chapters. 😂

I actually really like it when couples wear the pajama sets like that. 😂 It is so cute. I was able to mention it without it looking awkward. 😂 I am happy for that.

And yeah it really is the end of the main story. 😂 There are extra chapters and that is it. Thank you so much for reading it. 🤗