Chapter 44 : After care.

Third person point of view

Haruto also got Junkyu discharged since Min Ji left. He carefully helped Junkyu walk out. " I think carrying you would be easier ". Haruto said but Junkyu shook his head. Haruto sighed. He put Junkyu's hand on his shoulder and his hand around Junkyu's waist. " Put your weight on me ". Junkyu did and they walked out slowly. 

Haruto parked nearby, so he quickly went and brought the car. He helped Junkyu settle down in the passenger seat and drove out of there. " Did you inform your head about it ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu's eyes went wide. " I totally forgot about it ". He quickly called his head. He said that it is fine and that Junkyu should rest for a while. 

" I will be there in the office the day after tomorrow ". Junkyu said. His head let out a sigh. " Alright ". " Thank you sir ". Junkyu said and hung up. He then spoke to Yoshi and told him to tell about it and also told to inform Jihoon about it. Haruto stopped at a takeout on their way and bought food for the both of them. He then drove home. 

Haruto parked in the parking lot and went to the other side. He helped Junkyu out. He then took out all the other things. He showed Junkyu's bag. " Put this bag on ". Junkyu put it on. " Hold this too ". He gave the cover with food also to Junkyu. Junkyu was confused. Haruto crouched down. " Get on ". " Huh ? " Junkyu was confused.

" Let me just carry you hyung. Get on ". " I- " " Get on already ". Haruto ushered. Junkyu shut his lips an did as he was asked. Haruto held Junkyu's thighs and stood up. " Fine right ? " He asked and Junkyu let out a small hum as an answer. " Mm ". Haruto walked to the elevator. He made Junkyu press the button for the elevator and entered it. 

Junkyu also pressed the button to their floor. Haruto walked in and stood to the back. The doors closed and it moved. The doors opened at the ground floor and a couple entered the elevator. Junkyu lowered his head burying it in Haruto's crook not wanting to show it as he was embarrassed. Haruto looked unfazed. 

The couple chuckled once. Junkyu felt his face turn redder. The couple got down at a floor below theirs. Junkyu finally looked up and breathed properly. They finally reached their floor and Haruto walked out. They went to the door and Junkyu pressed the password. Haruto walked in and took off his shoes. 

Junkyu was impressed that he balanced so well. He walked in and helped Junkyu sit down on the couch . He crouched once again and removed Junkyu's shoe and socks. Junkyu was flustered again. He put them away and went to wash his hands. He then sat down beside Junkyu whose face was still lightly flushed. 

" That was so embarrassing ". Junkyu said in a small voice. " Your injury is more important than saving your face right now ". Haruto retorted. " Humph ". Junkyu sulked looking away. Haruto pinched Junkyu's cheek making him turn towards him. " Shouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place then ". Haruto said and Junkyu hissed. 

" Ouch. Not like I did it on purpose. My body just reacted on its own ". Haruto let go of Junkyu's cheek. Junkyu rubbed his cheek which turned red once again. " And how dare you treat me like this ? I am the hyung here ". Junkyu said but Haruto gave a blank face looking unaffected. " You are disrespecting me ". Junkyu said pointing his finger at Haruto. 

Haruto tried to catch but Junkyu quickly pulled his hand back. Haruto narrowed his eyes moving closer. " Be careful. I might bite it off ". He said in a serious tone. Junkyu's eyes went wide. Haruto sat back and laughed when he saw Junkyu's horrified expression. " Yah ". Junkyu hit Haruto on his arm. Haruto chuckled. Junkyu pouted knowing he got played.

" Don't you want to take an extra day rest ? It is a sick leave anyway ". Haruto asked but Junkyu shook his head. Haruto nodded. " Fine. Let's eat ". He brought the food and the both of them had it. He cleaned up after. Junkyu slowly got up. Haruto rushed to him and helped him. " What do you want ? " " Bathroom ". Haruto took him there. 

" Can you get me some clothes ? " Haruto nodded and walked out. Junkyu stood leaning against the counter. Haruto gave him a pair of pajamas and walked out closing the door behind him. Junkyu changed out of them. He finished his business and walked out. Haruto was there waiting for him. He brought Junkyu to sit on the bed. 

Junkyu settled down and looked up at Haruto. " What about your work ? " " It can wait ". Haruto replied immediately. " You should go. It is fine ". Junkyu said but Haruto looked hesitant so Junkyu spoke again. " I am fine. It doesn't hurt that bad and I am not seriously injured or anything. You should go back ". 

Haruto thought for a minute and then nodded. " If there is anything make sure to call me immediately ". Junkyu nodded. " Alright ". " I will come back soon in the evening ". Junkyu smiled. " Finish your work ". Haruto nodded. He gave Junkyu a bottle of water and a strip of tablets. " Just in case it hurts too much take one ". Junkyu nodded. 

" Go now. Bye. I will sleep for a while ". Junkyu said and changed his position. Haruto covered him with the blanket and then left. He went to work and came back at his usual time. Junkyu was still sleeping when he went back. He decided to cook some food for dinner. Junkyu woke up after a while and walked out carefully. 

Haruto noticed him when he entered the living room and carefully brought him to sit at the table. " It is almost done ". Haruto said going back to the stove. Junkyu nodded. " Take your time ". Haruto served the food hot. They finished dinner and Haruto was doing the dishes. Junkyu kept nagging him for not letting him do it. 

" Hyung~ you are hurt. Why do you want to make it worse by standing for so long ? " Junkyu didn't have anything to say. Haruto was done and they went to bed. Haruto helped remove the bandage carefully and used the spray. He let it dry and then let Junkyu cover himself with the blanket. They fell asleep. 

-MG

Author notice :

Haruto is such a perfect husband. 😭 So sweet. 🥺 He is taking such good care of Junkyu. 🤧

Bet Junkyu's heart is swayed~ 😏👀🤭

I was kind of in a bad mood because I kind of broke one of my nails ( natural ones ) while cutting vegetables. 😂 Because of that I had to cut them off. I don't know why I felt that sensitive about it. I guess it is because I like them. 😂 

And after that, I came here to write my A/N s and my mood was lifted a little. 😂 I also had some nice food which helped too. 😌

But now that I think about it... 😂 It isn't that big of an issue. They always grow well so they will be long in a while again. 😂