Chapter 25 : The world is unfair, ft. Jeongwoo.

Third person point of view

The next day, Junkyu went along with Yoshi, Jihoon and Hyunsuk directly to the location. They were all surprised as it was a lot remote than they expected. They parked the car and went to the others. Haruto was already there along with Jeongwoo. Seung Hoon and Ha Jun were also there along with their two assistants. 

They all greeted each other. Junghwan and Doyoung also arrived after 5 minutes. " These guys are the ones who want the same dresses ". Junkyu said gesturing to them. Ha Jun made an 'oh'. " Will you guys be able to visit on Monday ? " Ha Jun asked and they all looked at each other. No one showed any objection. 

" Yeah. Sure ". Jihoon answered for all of them. " Junkyu-ssi knows the location. You can come there and I will help you out with it ". Ha Jun said. " Thank you so much ". Ha Jun shook his head with a smile. " It's my pleasure ". They chatted a little more and got to work. 

" Actually the caravan can't come around here. But there is actually a van we brought. So you can go in there and change into your dresses. Once you change, I will do your makeover in the car. And then we can go to the location ". Ha Jun said and they nodded. 

" We are sorry about this but we can't really help it. It is covered on all sides so it is totally fine ". Seung Hoon reassured them. Ha Jun gave Junkyu's dress to him and told him how to layer it. Junkyu went to the van and closed the door once he got in. It had black curtains covering all the sides with no open but there was a small light inside. So there was no problem.

The others gathered and continued to chat with Ha Jun and Seung Hoon. Junkyu had to make sure to not slip and hit his head anywhere, but besides that, it was spacious enough for him to change in the back. It was all open with nothing, so he had a lot of space to move around while changing. 

Junkyu finished changing without any problems and walked out. All the others hooted at his outfit. Junkyu chuckled. Junkyu was given a black t-shirt, black leather pants and black leather jacket. There were also a few chains hanging off his waist. His proportions were good so the dress looked really good on him. 

He also had a few silver chains around his neck and finished it off with black boots. Haruto also smiled when he saw Junkyu thinking he indeed looked good. Ha Jun then gave Haruto his outfit and Haruto went to change into it. Ha Jun took Junkyu to the car to do his makeup and style his hair too. 

Haruto almost hit his head once but stopped himself from doing so. He let out a sigh and continued wearing the pant. Haruto was wearing black skinny jeans, black and grey plaid shirt, black turtle neck and black leather jacket. He was also given a silver chain and black boots. He put on everything, except the leather jacket and got out of the van. 

All of their eyes went wide when they saw him. " The world is so unfair ". Jeongwoo said and they all agreed. Jihoon patted him on the shoulder. Jeongwoo wiped his invisible tears. All of them laughed. Haruto looked stunning in the style. He went up to them and all of them were just staring at him with their jaws dropped. 

Haruto was a bit confused. " What ? " They all just said it was nothing and looked away. He then put on the jacket as well and continued to talk to them about other things. Junkyu was done and got out of the car. He turned to them and they all spoke about how good Junkyu looked once again. 

" The world is unfair, part 2 ". Jeongwoo said and they all laughed once again. Haruto walked towards the car and met Junkyu half way. " How do you pull off every style so well hyung ? " Haruto said making Junkyu roll his eyes. " Like you don't ". Haruto chuckled and went to the car. He also got his makeup done and got out of the car. 

Haruto and Junkyu stood beside each other. " Perfect ". Ha Jun designed them really well. They were perfect in style and suited them well. " Come on ". Seung Hoon said and they all started walking from there. They walked into the alley and took a few turns. Seung Hoon stopped and all of them also did. 

" Let's start with solo shots. Haruto-ssi can go first ". Haruto nodded and posed while standing in the middle of the alley and also some while leaning against the wall. Junkyu thought Haruto looked really cool in the bad boy look. He realized he was staring and looked away. Then Junkyu did his. They were done with the solo shots. Next both of them had to do it together. 

" For this just pose like models and then I will give you directions ". Seung Hoon said and so they just did what they were asked to do. The others gave a few suggestions and they finished the photos. " Now walk with your backs to the camera. Not too fast. Good. Now Junkyu-ssi turn around while walking and smile. Look at the camera first and then at Haruto-ssi ".

Junkyu followed the instructions perfectly. The others were only cheering for them from behind Seung Hoon. Seung Hoon went to the other side. " Junkyu-ssi turn around now ". Seung Hoon took photos from the front now. The gang also ran to the other side quickly to not be in the frame. Junkyu and Haruto laughed.

" Junkyu-ssi please turn around once again. Be careful and walk slowly. I will be taking Haruto-ssi's photos now ". Haruto smiled towards the camera once and then at Junkyu. They took a few while standing against the wall and they were done. The others joined them and they took a few group photos for fun. They then walked away from there.

-MG

Author notice :

I love the title. 😂🤣 It is true though. 😂 There is no saying no to that. 😂

I love the dresses I gave for them. 🤩 There was initially a different concept in place of this, but sis and I weren't as happy with it. And sis suddenly came up with this. So I replaced it and wrote it. I am pretty happy with it. 👍🏻

And this concept is continued in the next one too. I had to divide this into two parts as it got a lot longer than I expected it to. 😂