Chapter 34 : New life.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Junkyu woke up to his alarm. He reached for it and turned it off. He sat up and rotated his neck. He slept too well. He turned to the side and saw Haruto's hair peeking out of the blanket, still asleep. This was something new. He smiled and got out of bed. He went to the bathroom. He finished his business and was brushing his teeth. 

He heard a dull thud and turned around a little startled. " Haruto ? " Junkyu called out. Haruto who was still a little sleepy collided with the door. " Oh hyung. Take your time ". Haruto's voice came out sleepy. Junkyu chuckled. He finished and washed his face. He walked out and saw Haruto who was sitting on the bed with his head lowered. 

" Good morning ". Junkyu said. Haruto looked up and smiled. His hair was messy and he gave a goofy smile. Junkyu found it cute. " Good morning hyung ". Haruto went to the bathroom. Junkyu picked up his phone. He checked his messages. He eyes went to the ring on his hand. He let out a breath. Haruto walked out. " What do we do for breakfast ? " Junkyu asked. 

" We can have cereal ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. " You want to take bath first or I can ? " Haruto asked. " I will ". Junkyu said and walked to the wardrobe. He took everything he wanted to and went to the bathroom. Haruto sat down on the bed with his phone. He checked his messages replying to a few.

All of their relatives were surprised when they heard that they weren't going anywhere for honeymoon. They said that they needed some time and then they will go. Their parents did try to get them to go but they both stayed stubborn and rejected firmly. They gave up at the end. So they are directly getting back to their daily lives after the wedding. 

Junkyu finished and walked out. Haruto got up and went to the wardrobe to get his things. Junkyu dried his hair in front of the mirror with the towel. Haruto went to the bathroom. Once Junkyu was sure his hair wasn't dripping water, he used the drier and dried it. He styled it like he always does and was done with it. 

He walked to the kitchen. He took out two bowls and put them on the table. He put some cereal in his bowl and put the milk beside it. He put the cereal box beside the other bowl. Junkyu didn't pour it in the milk as it might soggy by the time he starts eating. He picked up two spoons. He put one beside his bowl and one on the other side. 

Haruto walked out of the room and saw Junkyu sitting at the table waiting for him. He went and sat down on the chair. " You don't need to wait for me hyung ". " It is fine ". Junkyu said and poured the milk in his bowl. Haruto nodded. He poured the cereal and Junkyu handed him the milk. They started eating. 

Haruto didn't dry his hair completely and let it dry on its own. Junkyu noticed it. " Didn't you dry your hair ? " Haruto looked up. " It will dry on its own ". Junkyu chuckled. " It is not good. Even your shirt is going to get wet. Just rub it a little with a towel ". Haruto nodded. " I will from now on ". Junkyu nodded. 

Once they were done, they put the dishes away. Haruto went back to the bedroom. Junkyu picked up the scrub and cleaned them. He then went to the bedroom. Haruto was done with his hair. Junkyu picked up the things he needed. Haruto also did the same. " Shall we leave ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu nodded. 

They checked if they took everything and were ready to leave for work. They put on their shoes too and stopped at the door. " We need to set the password. What shall we put ? " Junkyu asked. Both of them thought about it. " How about our wedding day ? " Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. It was the easiest for the both of them to remember. 

" Fine ". Haruto quickly set it and they left the house. They entered the elevator. There were a few people there already and they had to stand close to each other. " How will you go hyung ? " Haruto asked leaning closer. " Bus or taxi ". Junkyu answered. Haruto nodded. " I will get down at the ground floor ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded again. 

The elevator stopped and Junkyu walked out along with a few others. He quickly turned around and waved Haruto bye. Haruto returned it and the doors closed. Junkyu walked to the bus stop nearby and took the bus to his workplace. Haruto went to the parking lot. He drove his car to his work place. 

Junkyu couldn't help but think about how his life was comparatively different from before. He did have mixed feelings about the whole thing. But the thing he felt the most was everything felt new and different. He did kind of like that feeling. He was greeted by Yoshi as soon as he entered. " What is this ? Why are you so early ? I didn't expect you to come to work today ". 

Yoshi smiled sheepishly. Junkyu frowned. " Why wouldn't I ? " " I mean, it was your wedding yesterday and you know... " Yoshi giggled at the end. Junkyu rolled his eyes. He wanted to hit Yoshi but he dodged it quickly. " Nothing like that. So get back to work now ". Junkyu said. Yoshi laughed and went to work.

Haruto went to work. All the employees also greeted him and congratulated him. He thanked them all and spoke with them. He was out of there after a few minutes. He finally went to his dad who gave a big smile as soon as he saw him. They spoke a little and parted to get to work. Haruto sat down on the chair and let out a sigh. 

For some reason, the new way of life gave him a fluttering feeling. He didn't know if he could point it out, but he kind of liked it. He smiled thinking about it. He heard a knock on the door and came out of his thoughts. He blinked getting into work mode. He asked the person to come in and they gave him a file. His work has started.

-MG

Author notice :

This chapter is so much better after editing. 😂 I don't know if it is up to my standard but I did all that I could. 😂

I like this chapter too as it shows more of their thoughts. It's nice. 🤩