Chapter 38 : Mission Honeymoon.

A/N : We crossed 1K reads !! Yaayyy !!!! 🥳 Thank you so much. 😍🥰🤗

Third person point of view

Previous Thursday evening

Jeongwoo and Jihoon met up with Haruto and Junkyu's mothers. All four of them were sitting around a table at a cafe. " How are they doing ? " Mrs. Watanabe asked. Jihoon and Jeongwoo looked at each other. " I think they are doing fine ". Jihoon answered. " Not as in that fine... you know what we mean ". Mrs. Kim said.

Jeongwoo and Jihoon hesitated to answer. " As far as I know, they are living kind of like roommates. They are settling things, so yeah. I guess that is how it is so far from what I know ". Jihoon said and Jeongwoo nodded. " Same with me too. It seems to be that way ". The mothers scoffed. " What is wrong with them ? " Mrs. Kim said with a roll of her eyes.

" I really don't get these kids. You go fu- " Mrs. Watanabe shut her lips. She cleared her throat. " They keep doing whatever they want with whoever, but they are both now married but want to do nothing. What kind of logic is that ? " Mrs. Kim sighed and spoke up. " Not like we didn't guess it though ". " Right ". Mrs. Watanabe couldn't help but agree.

Jihoon and Jeongwoo just sat there not knowing what to say about it. Mrs. Kim spoke up again. " Anyways, we have a plan so help us make it work ". The two of them looked at each other and nodded. They also wished for their friends' happiness. Jihoon did talk to Hyunsuk with it but they couldn't do anything about it. Now he was more than willing to help.

Jeongwoo was also more than ready to do if it means they were going to help them get closer. " So, let's call it ' Mission Honeymoon'. Let's send them somewhere nearby for it ". Mrs. Watanabe said. The two of their eyebrows shot up. " We will arrange everything and let you guys know before tomorrow evening. So how about you guys go for a trip ? "

Jihoon and Jeongwoo glanced at each other. " Why... we ? " Jeongwoo asked. " It is weekend. So go have some fun. And there is no way they would go if not with all of you. They will find it suspicious regardless. But still. So go together. You guys can come back when you have the chance to slip away and leave those two there. Let them stay there for long and spend some time together to have fun. What do you say ? "

Jihoon and Jeongwoo understood what they meant. They both nodded. " Okay. I will tell the others and we will plan it ". Jihoon said. They both walked out after talking a little more. " You can tell them and let's have a conference call later ". Jihoon said and Jeongwoo nodded. After dinner, they all had a conference call.

Jihoon explained it to all of them. " The plan is confirmed so we need to act carefully. Let's keep an eye out and make sure to escape when we can ". Jihoon concluded and all the others agreed. And so they acted according to it. They also made a group with only the six of them. They initially planned on escaping the first night itself but things went stray.

After the festival, they were drained. As they partied for too long; they had no energy left to drive back. And so they looked out for the next night. As soon as they went to their rooms, they packed up all their stuff. After they were sure that Haruto and Junkyu fell asleep, they all walked out slowly and went to their cars.

Hyunsuk and Doyoung were in duty of driving back. They loaded their luggage and drove away from there. Their plan was executed and they escaped successfully. Haruto and Junkyu who were a bit preoccupied didn't notice anything amiss. Nor did they catch up on anything happening behind their backs. And now left there together.

Back to present

" ...what ? Seoul ? " Junkyu asked once again not able to digest it. " Yes ". Jihoon answered coolly. " Then... " Junkyu was at a loss for words. " It is your honeymoon starting today. Yoshi already informed your head. So you can stay there for however long you want and then return ". " WHAT !? " Junkyu shouted.

Jihoon pulled the phone away from his ear. " Aish. Don't shout. Why ? What is wrong with it ? " Jihoon asked. " Yah ! How can- " Junkyu started but Jihoon cut him off. " Before that, let me ask you something. What is honeymoon ? " Junkyu didn't know how to answer it. " You know what it is ". Jihoon sighed.

" Yah, did anyone ever tell you that it is the only thing you do during honeymoon ? No. You will be in a place where you can just enjoy and relax with your partner. You can spend time together, get to know each other and have a nice time and even better if you actually do that too. What will happen if you were going to never go anywhere and live your lives just like that ? Are you roommates or acquaintances ? Isn't honeymoon basically a trip ? What are you doing now ? "

Jihoon asked. They were on a trip. Junkyu knew the answer but decided not to answer it. " I guess your silence answered it. There is no way you didn't see him as a potential love interest. And I also know he is your type ". Junkyu was flustered and yelled. " Yah ". Jihoon laughed.

" See ? So don't act coy. You don't know what he is thinking and I get that. But how do you know he isn't thinking the same thing as you ? Don't you even want to get to know him at least ? You are married after all ". " Well... " Junkyu didn't say anything. Jihoon smiled on the other side.

" Fine. So just stay there and come back when you want to. The other rooms are all locked and you can only stay in your room. There will be two boxes in a corner in the living room. There are clothes for both of you. I hope you don't waste your time there. And I have to hang up now. I am in the office right now. Fighting ! "

Jihoon hung up without waiting for Junkyu's reply. Junkyu put his phone away. Haruto on the other side called Jeongwoo. " Good morning ". Jeongwoo greeted cheerfully. " Where are you all ? " Haruto asked. " We are... around... 300 plus kilometers away from you right now ". Haruto comprehended slowly. " You are back in the city ? " He was shook.

" Yep ". " What is- " " Yah, yah. Stop, wait. Let me talk first ". Jeongwoo said and Haruto didn't speak. " How unfair it is to not go on a honeymoon after getting married ? So you are now. Don't you dare try things like coming back. We put so much effort into making it happen. Don't let them go in vain. And you do remember that you are married right ? "

Haruto only gave a sigh. " I guess that's a yes. So have some fun and then come back. Have a nice time~ Bye~ " Jeongwoo hung up. Haruto put his hands on his hips. He couldn't believe the things that just happened. He walked out to go to Junkyu. He noticed Junkyu's expression and he knew Junkyu also knows it all.

Junkyu looked up and saw Haruto walking down. Haruto stopped at the end of the stairs. " Guess we are stuck here ". Junkyu said and both of them chuckled. Junkyu let out a heavy sigh. " Let's just have some fun while we are at it ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. Since they are stuck there, might as well spend it well.

" Let's check out what all we can do here ". Junkyu said and Haruto sat beside him. They browsed for different activities to do. " How about we just relax for today and do these from tomorrow ? " Haruto said. The past two days were wild. So he wanted to take some rest and then play again. Junkyu nodded. " Sure ".

-MG

Author notice :

I love their parents alright. 😂✋🏻 Especially the mothers. 😂 They play cupid so hard. 😂🤣

So now you guys know why they went on a trip. 👀😂