Chapter 39 : With you.

Third person point of view

They went up to the room. Haruto suggested going to the pool behind the house. So they went there and spent some time there, just swimming around. They then went to the Jacuzzi to warm up. Junky sat down and felt like his body would melt. It was so relaxing. Haruto removed his t-shirt. Junkyu was shook as he watched Haruto join him in. 

Haruto sat down and closed his eyes leaning back. " This is so good ". He said letting out a sigh." Yeah... " Junkyu said sitting comfortably. They just spent some time there. They then took shower one after the other and walked out. They had lunch at a place nearby. They then walked along the beach. The sun was high in the sky. 

Junkyu kept frowning and using his hand for shade. Haruto noticed and looked around. He saw a shop selling hats and caps. " Hyung, let's go there ". He pointed to the shop. Junkyu nodded and followed him. They both tried on a few and they both bought hats. " Shall we take some photos ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu nodded. 

Haruto pulled out his phone and took some selfies. " It would be nice if we can take a full shot ". Junkyu said. " Let me take it for you ". Haruto said. " But- " " Just go hyung. Stand there". Junkyu stood with the beach behind him and Haruto clicked some photos. " Now let me take some for you ". Junkyu said taking Haruto's phone. 

Haruto also posed. Junkyu looked around and saw two men sitting nearby. He went up to them. " Excuse me. Do you mind helping us take photos ? " They nodded. " Sure ". " Thank you ". Junkyu gave the phone to them and went to stand with Haruto. They stood beside each other. Junkyu held Haruto's hand with both of his. 

" Smile please ". Both of them smiled. " This is what I meant when I said I wanted to take photos ". Junkyu said. Haruto turned to look at Junkyu. Junkyu also turned to him. Both of them smiled when their eyes met. They turned to the front again. Haruto put his hand around Junkyu's shoulders. Junkyu leaned his head on Haruto. 

Junkyu put both of his hands around Haruto and both of them burst out in laughter. They were done with the photos. " Thank you ". They thanked them and looked at the photos. They came out well. " Send them to me ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. They walked away from there. They bought some food and went back to the villa. 

Junkyu went to take a shower first. Haruto looked at the photos they took in the beach. He looked at the photos zooming them in. He smiled. He set one of them as his wallpaper. He then sent them to Junkyu. Haruto also took a shower next. Junkyu saw the photos and smiled. " Cute ". He mumbled and he also put one of them as his wallpaper. 

Haruto was also done with his shower. " Shall we eat ? " He asked and Junkyu nodded. The both of them set up the table in the balcony and had dinner there. None of them brought up drinks. They just had a nice dinner and chatted about various things. " Where do you work exactly ? " Haruto asked. 

" There is a botanical garden along with a lab of S University. I work there ". Haruto nodded. " You ? " " I work for Elite hotels ". " Really ? " Junkyu asked with wide eyes. There weren't many branches of it. But they had multi-cuisine restaurants along with hotels. And they were all famous for having very good quality and they are known to be busy all throughout the year. 

Junkyu heard that the owners were Japanese during his college days but didn't remember who told him. " Do you know the owner then ? I heard they were also Japanese ". Junkyu said. " Oh then are they your relatives by any chance ? " Junkyu asked like he made a discovery. Haruto smiled and nodded.

" Yeah. Very close relatives. They are of mother and father relationship to me ". Junkyu nodded and looked at Haruto again. " Eh ? " Haruto laughed. " After finishing my degree, I started working there to help my dad ". Junkyu nodded. " I didn't know ". " You never asked ". Junkyu narrowed his eyes and Haruto shrugged. 

They spent some time watching the sky and beach, chatting a little and later fell asleep. For the next two days they did all kinds of things they could around there. They did water sports, went to a night club, went to some nice restaurants. Their two days were well spent and the both of them had a lot of fun as they enjoyed each other's company. 

They were back in the room and done with everything. " Shall we leave tomorrow ? " Junkyu asked. " Yeah. Sure ". They went into the room and packed all the things. The both of them fell asleep with a peaceful mind. Their time spent was definitely fruitful. 

Even though they didn't bring up the kiss, it was as if they had a mutual understanding. The both of them just lived in the moment thinking there might be a time when they might actually have to come to discuss it. So the time was only nice and happy.

The next day, they woke up and got ready. They drove back to the city. They had lunch at a restaurant after reaching the city and then went home. Both of them were tired from the journey and directly went to bed after changing and putting the luggage away. Junkyu woke up after a few hours and checked the time. 

It was already dark outside. They should have dinner in a while. He washed his face and felt more awake. He walked to the kitchen and checked the fridge. There were a few vegetables and a lot of other things. He noticed the box with Kimchi. He decided to cook Kimchi fried rice. He took out the apron and put it on. He then took all the things he wanted and got to work. 

Haruto walked out of the room and smelled something. He walked towards the kitchen and saw Junkyu cooking. He went up to him. " What are you making hyung ? " Junkyu glanced at Haruto. " Dinner for us; Kimchi fried rice. It is almost done ". Haruto nodded. He also washed his face and felt fresh. 

Haruto came back and sat down at the table. Junkyu has already set the utensils for the both of them. " I am not sure if it tastes good. I haven't cooked it for a while ". Junkyu once made it because he wanted to see if he could. But unexpectedly it came out well. After that he made it very few times and messed up only once. But now, he wasn't sure. 

Haruto ate a spoonful and nodded. " It is good ". " Really ? " He nodded. Junkyu also tasted it. " It really is ". Junkyu said with a chuckle. Haruto smiled. They finished dinner and Haruto was the one washing the dishes. Junkyu was in the living room watching a variety show. Haruto finished and sat with Junkyu. 

He yawned after a few minutes. " I will go sleep hyung ". Haruto said and got up. Junkyu looked up at him. " Good night ". " Good night hyung ". Haruto went to sleep. Junkyu finished the show and then went to sleep. He noticed Haruto sleeping on his side. They were used to sharing one blanket at the villa as they couldn't find any extra ones. 

They didn't cuddle or anything and were careful. The sheets were big enough so it was fine even if they rolled around a bit. Now they were back to normal. Junkyu scratched his head feeling teeny weeny bit weird. He slept on the other side and covered himself with the blanket falling asleep. 

-MG

Author notice :

Their trip is over. 💃🏻 I want to go too, pt 2. 😂 

Since I have nothing to say, a bit of life update. 😂 I am not watching any series right now. My last one was more than a month ago. There are few are airing right now which I want to watch, but I am just not able to find the timing to start them. So yeah, nothing for now. 😂