Chapter one

It was the middle of the school year. Those from Alfeea had a week off because they had finished the first semester. The Winx fairies spent their vacation at Bloom's home in California.-Girls, how about we go to the beach? Bloom asks- I don't know what to say, if anyone can see Musa's sign? Terra asks, pointing to Musa.- Terra, that sign can only be seen by the prince. There's no way he'll be here.-Stella is right, plus I want to enjoy the remaining days! said Musa taking off her headphones.- It's settled, we're going to the beach! said Beatrix excitedly.

The fairies went to the beach, they had fun. Stella made the sun perfect for tanning, Musa compelled a bartender to make them a special drink, Aisha swum all day, the day was great. The week passed quickly, and they had to return to Alfeea.

When the girls entered Alfeea's gate, they were greeted by the school principal and Musa's father.- Welcome girls.-Your maj...Terra was stopped by Musa's mind control- Sorry, Terra said a little embarrassed-What are you doing here? If someone sees you and recognizes you? Musa asked- It's impossible, no one remembers what we look like.- Girls, I have some bad news... said the director- Mrs. O'Connell, what's wrong? Stella asked suspiciously.-Normally I would have been nervous because you left Alfeea and exposed yourself to huge risks, Musa, but last night a blood witch attacked Alfeea, we managed to kill her, but who knows what would have happened  if you were here... said Musa's father-Is everyone ok?- No Terra, ten fairies were left without magic.They were all shocked.A few days passed in Alfeea, everyone managed to calm down, but the threat still exists. Early in the morning, a knock on the door is heard, it was Sky.-Musa, director O'Connell wants you in the office in 30 minutes.

-Why? 

-She said she has a task for you. Bloom and Sky left, and Musa was sitting on the bed looking at the celling. She wondered what the director wanted from her.

Musa didn't like the headmistress, especially since she knew her secret.When Musa looked at the clock again, he saw that he was already 5 minutes late- Oh shit! she said as she stood up from the bed. Although the headmistress was a very close friend of her father, she was very harsh with Musa. If there was one thing he hated more than blood witches it was lateness, especially if it came from Melody's princess.Musa quickly went to the director's office, she was standing in front of the closed door, took a deep breath and knocked on the door.She opened the door and stepped inside. When her eyes met the director's, Musa knew it was serious.-You're late! My time is precious.When Musa heard this, she started to get angry, she didn't like being humiliated.-Yes and? said Musa, closing the door behind her and looking directly into the headmistress's eyes, she didn't even notice the new student sitting on the chair. He looked at her impressed.-How dare you answer me? You are lucky that your father is an admirable man, otherwise your punishments would be even more terrible.-Aww, poor me. said Musa sarcastically, sitting down on the chair and enjoying the angry headmistress.-Watch your mouth little fairy.- Look, Cami, I don't have time for formalities, tell me what the hell you want so I can get the hell out of here.The boy with green-blue eyes didn't say anything, he was very impressed by Musa's rebellious attitude.

She dared to address the director like that. No one dares to call her Cami.The headmistress was very nervous, her blood was boiling, and Musa seemed to enjoy it. Riven looked at the headmistress who was blushing with nerves with a subtle smile.