I want her to be my woman.

Previously:  

The silence between us is broken by the rumble of thunder that makes me startle and turn my head. It's total chaos outside, lightning and thunder light up the sky, the noise is horrifying, I can't take my eyes off it. My attention is directed towards the storm, the fear and the memories of that night returning, I am suddenly numb. I can't move or think about anything other than what's happening outside. Suddenly I feel a warm hand gently rubbing my back. Then I remember, I'm on top of Riven. Riven who still has one hand on my waist and the other rubs my back lightly in circular motions

-Shh, it's okay, love. Don't be afraid, I'm here. he whispers as he pulls me onto him. my hands give up so now I'm completely on Riven, his hands surround me and continue to caress my back.

My face is buried in his chest and my hands surround him.

-Good girl. Relax, there you go... he says, hugging me to his chest.

<<Riven>>

I am lying on the couch with Musa in my arms. I don't know how much time has passed, but I know that I never want it to end. It's clear that the storm outside has affected Musa and the fact that she calmed down in my arms makes my heart skip a beat.

Her head is on my chest, her hands squeeze me, my arms wrap around her. Her soft and warm body melts into mine. Her cherry blossom scent enters my lungs and I feel like I never want to smell another scent. My hands are tightly wrapped around her body, one of them making circular movements on her back. 

For a moment I allow myself to close my eyes and imagine how it would be to always have her in my arms, her to be my last kiss, to be my last hug, to be the reason why I wake up in the morning, to be the reason why I fight to live and take another breath. I want to plant my seed inside her and I want to see her belly grow with my child inside. I want her to scream my name when I show her how madly in love i am with her. I want her to be the woman I fight for, to be the woman I come to, I want her to be my woman.

I slowly open my eyes, hoping that it wasn't just an imagination of my love-sick brain. No, it wasn't, here she is, in my arms, scared by the storm outside, looking for peace in my arms.

-Love? I whisper lightly, not knowing if she is sleeping. She lifts her head from my chest just a little and looks at me.

- It's quite late and you're tired, let's go to bed. I say although I wouldn't want her to leave my arms, she needs rest, tomorrow night she will need a lot of energy if she wants to check those soldiers. Musa nodded.

I haven't stopped to look closely at the bedroom until now, the king size bed is placed facing the glass wall of the house that gives a view of the mountains and the moon surrounded by stars. I turn my gaze to Musa who is looking at the glass wall. The moonlight hugs her face, her eyes shine, The light creates a slight shadow on her lips, caresses her face and accentuates her beauty, I never thought I would ever be jealous of nature, but here I am, I'm jealous of the way the moonlight caresses Musa's face and hugs her body.

- Beautiful, isn't it? Leaving aside the storm... she asks looking towards the mountains, but my eyes are only on her

- Yes, the view is gorgeous... I answer without taking my eyes off her. 

I come out of the trance and  take off my jacket and put it on the back of a chair and sit on the bed. Musa is in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I'm scrolling through my messages. This place is terrible, there's no signal at all. Soon, Musa appears and crawls into bed next to me, puts her phone face down on the bedside table . 

 I look at the clock and see that it is already 4 in the morning, but it is still very dark outside. Musa turns to me and asks

-You can't sleep either? she asks turning to me

- Nope. Come here. I say opening my arms for her to come, Musa hesitated for a moment but then she entered my arms. Her head rested on my chest while my right arm was around her and her arm was on my chest.

<<Musa>>

I put my head on Riven's chest and he hugged me tightly to his chest. His arms felt so good around me. The sounds of the storm outside intensified, the branches of the trees hit the shiny glass of the window, angry drops of rain hit the window and dripped leaving behind a trail to show their existence, the lightning lit up the sky and the thunder was the icing on the cake. 

The storm still gave me a fear of death in my bones, no matter how hard I try I can't forget, the memories come back and unfold again and again, taking control of me and always reminding me with every drop that hits the window and with every thunder  I relive the bloody war that destroyed my life and family, that took away all I once loved. 

Even though it's been years, I can't accept what happened to Melody. I cannot accept that those witches have taken control, tormenting my people and destroying everything that was once beautiful.

Riven gently rubbed a hand on my back and placed a light kiss on my head.

-I'm right here, love. he whispered softly placing another kiss on my head.

It's strange how Riven is the only person who can drive me to the brink of madness, but he's also the only person who can keep me whole, he's the only one who seems to really understand me. Having him so close makes me forget the storm outside and all the bad things, he makes me feel... happy. In whatever situation I find myself, to know him by my side makes me happy, gives me confidence and makes me continue. I don't think he knows how grateful I am to him for that.

- Thank you... I whisper slowly, staying in his embrace.

<<Riven>>

I don't know when I fell asleep, but when I woke up I never wanted to move again. 

Musa and I were hugging just like last night.Her right hand rests above my heart and I wonder if she can feel how much my heart belongs to her, if she knows how much control she has over me. 

Easy, very easy, without waking her, I place a light kiss on her head.