Done with privacy...

A few moments later.

-Girls, you won't believe this!said Beatrix as she entered the apartment door

-What happened? Stella asked.

-I was training with Musa when Riven came to us.

- Riven? The new super hot specialist?

- Yes, him. So we had taken a break and he came to us and asked Musa if she wanted to train.

- That seems normal, Musa always trains with the specialists. Bloom said.

Beatrix told the fairies every detail, the way they talked to each other, their touches, their movements, their looks. Beatrix told everything.

-Shut up! You're joking right? Stella asked surprised

-Hell no!Then Beatrix took out her phone.

All the fairies were shocked.

- You took a picture of them, asked Bloom, laughing

-Of course I did. said Beatrix

- Done with privacy... said Stella laughing

- They were sitting in the middle of the field, so they don't ask me to have privacy. Beatrix said laughing

- I want that picture too! Bloom said

- Done, you all have it.

-But, where's Musa? asked Aisha

-She's taking a bath. answered Flora

Riven was on his bed, staring at the ceiling, smoking and remembering her smell, her soft skin, her body on his, Riven was oblivious to everything that was happening around him, he was thinking about her, only her.

Sky was on his bed when he got a notification from BloomShe said, "I have new details about your roommate, look here 🤭"He opened the picture Bloom sent.

-What the...

-What happened?

Sky showed him the picture. It was the image from earlier.

-Where did you get that from? Riven asked

-It doesn't matter, how dare you not tell me? i am your friend Spit it all out! Are you and Musa a couple or...?

Riven threw a pillow at his friend.

- Are you declaring war? Sky asked, Riven threw another pillow. They both started fighting with pillows, soon the whole room was filled with flakes.

Sky receives another notification:"Hello love, tonight I'm going out to the club with the girls, do you want to join us?  Riven can also join if he wants, warning Musa will have a partner at the club...See you there! 🤭💖💖"