The royal blood will be shed to the last drop

Previously:

-Sunshine, your power is something no one has had before, you were surrounded by dozens of blood witches who wanted to kill you, but your power saved you once... What's coming will be great, won't it i know a lot but i can feel that the attack will be catastrophic my love i need you to fight for your life i need you to fight!! With you, all the fairies' legacy will end, with you all magic will be extinguished, you succeeded once, you can do it a second time! Don't let the royal blood spill!

-But how? I can barely keep my magic down...

-Sunshine, your magic is the greatest gift you can ever have, you have the power to take a life, you have the greatest power, a power that holds an universe. You, my love, are their greatest fear. Your magic is what makes you who you are, you don't have to take it down. Letting go of your magic is like denying a part of who you are, it's part of you, you can't stop it. You can either learn to take full advantage of it or die trying to stop it. Embrace your strength, the magic you have is what holds us together.

Tears fall down my cheeks and I can't stop them, I can't stop crying

- Will I ever see you again? I ask between tears

-Maybe not in this life, but I want you to know that I will always be by your side, you have become such a beautiful and strong woman....I will wait for you, but I don't want you now, when the time comes we will meet again, but you have a life to live, a long one, full of love and happiness, go there sweetie, go show them who Melody's crown belongs to!The tears have turned into an ocean, I can barely hold back

- M-mom...

- Yes, my love... says my mother stroking my hair

- I-I love you... I whisper, and my mother's eyes fill with tears

-Musa, I love you more than I have loved my life, but now you have to go, it is neither the time nor the place, I feel how they are getting closer to us, go!

-Who?

- Run Musa! RUN! RUN AND DON'T STOP! cried my mother, pushing me away from her

My mother moves away from me without moving, she levitates, it is as if she is attracted, I grab her hand

-P-please, d-don't go... I say, tears flowing from my eyes. I hold my mother's hand, she just looks at me, her sweet  look becomes blank, cold as a ghost.

 I hold her hand while I try to stop her from leaving even for the briefest moment. She doesn't hold my hand back, she doesn't answer me, she just stares at me like a statue, her expression is blank

-M-Mom, d-don't l-leave...I stammer as I begin to lose my grip on her hand, tears flowing frantically from my eyes, my chest aching, pain flooding my whole body. I lose my mother's hand, she is floating and looking at me with an expression that gives me chills.

 I feel cold drops wetting my skin, rain... The rain wets my body, a drop landing on my cheek. I wipe that drop that mixed with my tears and look at my hand. Red. It does not rain. From the dark sky, purple drops fall, the irresistible metallic smell fills my lungs, I look at my outstretched palm, drops continuing to flow and collect in my hand. Blood. Blood falls from the clouds instead of water, covering everything in crimson color and strong smell. 

My skin is covered in blood. I can't do anything, I can't move, I can't say anything...

- They are here, you should have left when you had the chance... says the mother, but her voice is empty, cold, even indifferent, her color has faded, her black hair has now lost its color, her skin is slightly tanned it turned white, the drops of blood do not settle on it, what does it mean by "They are here.."?