I want this night to never end...

Previously:

The light of the fire cast playful shadows on their bodies, the spark between them growing and the attraction between them brought so close that their bodies were glued together. Riven lightly caressed her cheek, then caressed her lips, moving down to her neck. Their eyes were still closed, Musa's hand was on the back of his neck, playing with a few stray strands of his hair.

- We should...um, we should...go inside the tent. he whispered, he was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her lips. She nodded slightly without breaking the closeness between them.-Tomorrow...tomorrow we have training, love... he whispered in a low voice.

He stood up and held out his hand for Musa to take. They went to the tent together, after checking the campfire. Musa entered the tent first to change into a t-shirt that Bloom had given her, while Riven checked the messages from Silva and put his phone on silent. Riven entered the tent and saw that Musa had her headphones on while typing on the phone. Riven sat down next to her and stared at the ceiling of the tent.

 It was quiet, but after a while Musa put her headphones and phone away and said to Riven:

-I just received updates from Cami, they found some of the missing soldiers near an abandoned house near Sydney. (Sydney is an old village 60 kilometers from Melody)Riven ran a hand through his dirty blond hair and asked in a low voice

- Are they still alive?

- They are, but they don't remember anything, not even who they are. answered Musa with a worried voice

-Is there no way to get their memories back? he asked, putting his hand on Musa's back and caressing it lightly

- I don't know, Cami tried spells, so did my father, he is with them and tries to bring back their memories, but nothing...Riven remained silent, but his hand was still on her back.

- I'll try tomorrow too, maybe I'll succeed...

-You will, you always do. Riven said in a deep voice, he was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her neck.

- Will they bring them to Alfeea tomorrow? he asked after some time

- No, they think it is dangerous to bring them inside the magic barrier. Tomorrow I will receive the location and I will go there. she replied looking at him

-We. We will go there. Don't be stubborn about going alone, it's dangerous as hell. I'm your guardian, I'm coming with you. There is no discussion. he said in a firm but determined voice. Musa didn't comment, she just said

- It's past two in the morning, we should sleep.

-Anyway, we have no chance to leave until after lunch. "Our tent neighbors" won't be able to wake up from their drunkenness so quickly, replied Riven with a grin. 

The air in the tent had become heavy, suddenly everything was hotter, their breaths were uneven and their only source of light was the lamp that the light dim. 

Riven gently took her hand from Musa's back and almost groaned his body seemed to not accept the loss of her touch. Riven was hard under his pants, his body seemed to burn with hundreds of sparks, he couldn't take it anymore the heat so he grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and in one movement pulled it off. His six pack abs were exposed, although the light was dim they could still be seen in the darkness.

-What are you doing? Musa asked in a low voice

- I sleep hot, love. I can't sleep with my t-shirt on, I usually don't even sleep with pants on, but I'm making an exception today. Riven answered in a deep voice as he laid back with his hands under his head, staring at the ceiling of the tent.