The royal blood will flow, drop by drop.

Previously:

I wonder if I've died, I wonder if I'm on the border between the two worlds, I wonder if I'm now stepping into the other world, but no, it can't be, I don't accept this, I can't die, although it feels too real for this to happen be a dream, even a nightmare.I look at them, my shivering won't stop, I'm so cold, so cold, my hands are cold as ice, but the blood still feels warm. 

The ghosts of my past do not move, only my mother, she stands in front of everyone and shakes her head slightly with a disappointed look. She still wears the dress from that day, that emerald green silk dress that accentuated her green eyes and brown hair, only now that dress is stained with blood. I look in the other direction, unable to move, I see nothing, absolutely nothing. It is a big cloud of black smoke that seems to want to swallow Alfeea. 

I need all the strength and concentration in my body to get up on my shaky legs. If this is the end of me, if this is the end of it all, if this is the beginning of the end, I'm not ready, I'm scared, I look at my hands that still hold that bloody crown, the grass underneath is stained, from my hands drops of blood...

Is this the end? Was this my fate from the beginning? The death? If my fate was always to die?

 I close my eyes for a second and open them, I look at my hands, again, I look at the school again and then I look at the ghosts of my past and I realize how much I miss them...With a heavy heart, I make a step towards them, the earth seems to quake under my feet, I take another step, my breathing becomes shallow, my skin pale, I look at the crown in my hand and hear dark whispers, I take steps, I don't know how many steps I took but I am only a few meters away from what I once loved, which are now ghosts, just colorless, lifeless shadows.

 The whispers are getting louder, the noise in my head is huge, the wind is blowing around me, the black cloud behind is growing and swallowing everything behind it. The roar in my head is so loud that it makes me fall to my knees, without letting go of the crown I put my hands to my temples to stop the annoying buzzing. I clench my teeth, my head seems to explode, the whispers get darker, louder, I can actually understand them

- What an heiress, let's finish what we started-She has no chance against usDark laughter and whispers continue

-She has nothing to do with the magical universe!

-Pity for the royal blood that runs through her veins, she was never worthy of such power!

- I'll have fun when I rip her heart out of her chest!

- Look Sebastian, what a daughter he has! He can barely stand on his feet! 

The dark laughter increases, louder than ever. My eyes are closed, my hands tightly squeeze my temples, I feel my fingers sinking into my skull, I feel something warm running down my lower leg, blood. I have a nosebleed, my hands clench on my head.

- No, no, no, nothing is real! I say out loud, immediately I feel something cold and hard grab my neck and lift me up.

-Stupid girl, how long did you think you would hide? asks a hoarse and scary voice. Without realizing it, I squirm in the tight, it gets tighter and tighter until the moment my lungs don't get any oxygen at all

-Blood will be spilled, the weak will die, the empire will fall worse than ever! Poor you, the destruction of that day will be nothing compared to what is to come! Says the voice, when I finally open my eyes I see, I see the cloud of black smoke like a blood witch, it tightens my neck, I fight with them, but I don't know how much I can, I wriggle in the tight but in vain

-The royal blood will flow, drop by drop, you will pay for all the sins of the fairies. With you, the last drop of the royal blood that reigned so long over the magical universe will be extinguished! You can't fight us! You can't beat us! You can not do anything! say maybe hundreds of voices at the same time.

- Admit it girl, you were never worthy. You were never strong enough! Says another voice caressing my cheek, the grip around my neck tightens so much that tears start to flow from my eyes

 You were never strong enough! Says another voice caressing my cheek, the grip around my neck tightens so much that tears start to flow from my eyes

-Don't listen to them, Musa! shouted a familiar voice. Mother, the ghost of my mother.

- You are the reason. she says, you are the reason why everyone else lives. You have the power, you have the power to change everything! You, my sweet girl, are their worst fear!

I begin to see how a white light surrounds me, is it my mother?

-They have no power over you, they never will. Right now, you are removing them! Darkness has no effect on your light! cried my mother, appearing to my right

- Wake up baby, wake up! They need you!

-Nonsense! She cannot win, she has no power, she is nothing! Says the voice of the smoke that tightens my neck

-She beat you once, this time it will be the final. says my mother looking at that cloud, she approaches me and kisses me on the cheek

-Don't forget, my sweet girl, you are their worst fear. Don't let anyone bring you down!

She moves away and suddenly, I startle, I'm in my room with Beatrix sitting next to me on the bed with a worried expression. I don't waste a moment and jump into her arms, my eyes fill with tears, my heart beats wildly.

-Shh, it was just a nightmare... Beatrix whispers to me, stroking my back lightly.

I doubt it was just a dream, it can't be. It was all too real, I felt it all, mom. My mother was there. Her words echo in my head over and over. After I manage to calm the hurricane of emotions burning inside me, I pull myself out of the hug.

-What time is it? I ask Beatrix who hands me a glass of water

- It's 6:15.

-I woke you up? I ask, guilt taking hold of me

- No, I was already awake, I was getting ready to go to Stella's when I saw a bright white light coming out from under your door, when I entered it looked like you had a nightmare and you released a wave of magic. 

-Are you ok?

I'm surprised, it's the first time I do this in my sleep, I'll talk to Cami today, that's the best way. I nod to Beatrix who hugs me one more time before letting me get ready.