Chapter 2

The director was nervous, but she had to hold back her anger. Musa looked deep into her eyes and could feel her anger, this gave Musa a satisfaction. Meanwhile, the new and mysterious student sat on the chair and looked at Musa without saying anything.-As I was saying, I need you to do a task... We have a new student transferred here. said the director as she broke the silence-What freak would transfer in the middle of the school year? Musa asked without realizing what she was saying- This freak. Riven replied with a chuckle.-As I said, he is new here, you wouldn't mind introducing him to Alfeea, right?- Not as if I have something better to do... answered Musa, rolling her eyes-Come on love, I'm not that bad. Riven said with a grin-Good, now you two can leave the office. Now! said the director pointing to the door.-My pleasure. said Musa with a smile that annoyed the director even more.Riven stood up and held the door for Musa-Ladies first.They both walked out of the office, neither saying anything, but Riven had a smile on his face. While Musa introduced him to the school, the history of the school, the rules and the rest, she couldn't resist and said-Can you tell me what is so funny!?-Nothing. I just...they both started laughing-OK, ok, you don't have to say it, I can feel it.-Can you feel it? what do you mean, what kind of fairy are you? Riven asked with seriousness-Oh, I see Cami didn't tell you, I'm an empath. The smile on his face didn't last long, that happy expression became a blank one.