You are impossible.

Previously: 

 She takes a step forward, but before she takes another, she stops and turns to me, before I know it, she takes a step towards me and lowers herself so that our eyes meet. She moves a strand of hair from my forehead and says in a cold voice

-Just so you know, my eyes shine in shades of purple when I read thoughts and get into people's heads.- M... she interrupts me- No, don't you dare say anything more. I had enough for one day. after saying that, she got up and left for the camping area. I stayed there for a few minutes, trying to figure out how I could be so stupid that I couldn't control my feelings. I let my anger dominate and it ruined everything between us.

We are back at the camping area, we walked quietly all the way from the log to the tents. I kept a distance between me and Musa, I wanted to make sure that she reached the tents safely. At the tents I met Sky and Bloom who looked like zombies, I knew they drank a lot, but wow, too much is really too much.

-I don't drive! Sky said

- Of course you don't. I say rolling my eyes.

- I sit in the front seat. Bloom says drunkenly

-Not a chance in hell. You don't sit in the front seat, I don't risk you throwing up on me. I say handing a bottle of water to the redhead, my eyes were on Musa even though I was talking to the two drunks.

Musa was on the phone for more than 20 minutes, I can't hear what she's saying because she's too far away, but I think it's Cami because we're waiting for the address.

-What is wrong with her? Bloom asks in her drunken voiceBloom looked at Musa as if she knew, could feel what happened. Bloom didn't say anything, thank god she stayed quiet.I follow Musa carefully, her expression is neutral, she shows no signs of emotion. After some time, she ends the call, puts her phone in her pocket and turns to us.

-Mus, is everything alright? Bloom asks

- Yes, but we have to discuss something called the "alcohol limit"

-Ok, ok, don't kill us. We overdid it a bit, but don't kill us, says Sky, approaching

We are all laughing, Sky half drunk is very funny. He can barely stop stammering.After that, we headed to the car, while we were walking, Bloom broke the silence

- We should do this more often!

- Do what? Drinking? You've had enough. I say annoyed

- Honey, I don't know how you put up with him all night. He lost his fun. Bloom says turning to Musa who was not paying attention to the conversation. Musa was constantly on the phone, she didn't seem to see or hear us, she was too focused.

-Musssss! Bloom nudged her, finally drawing her attention from the phone.

-Mus, you are constantly on the phone! Bloom said

-Is it  something new? She's always on her phone... I say looking at them

-No asshole, not for you. Bloom says looking at me, I roll my eyes at her comment.

- You have been sending messages from the camping area until now, what is happening?

- Nothing, I was talking to Cami. answers Musa, returning to her phone

- Ohh, that's right, the mission. How's it going, do you have the location? The redhead asked

-I almost have it. answers Musa still typing something. She didn't inform me about the mission anymore so that was something I didn't like. She has updates but doesn't tell me, does she think she can get rid of me that easily? I do not think so.

-Almost?! I ask turning my gaze to her, she raises her eyes and our eyes meet.-Yes. she answers coldly

-And? I ask

- And what? she asks-And when were you going to tell me? I add, stopping in place.

- I don'y know...like, never. I forgot to let you know, I'm doing it now. Christian and Harper have returned to Alfeea, they will accompany me and Bloom. You are released from your position. she says in an attacking tone

- Released?-Yes.

-Hell no. I answer, taking out my phone from my pocket and dialing Silva's number.

-Did something happen between you two? I hear Bloom asking, but neither I nor Musa answered her.

The phone rings and rings, but no answer. I call again and again until he finally answers

-Why was I released from my position? I ask directly, without having time for formalities.-Ah, Riven, it was about time. I released you because I found the security I need.-Are you kidding me? Is that what you call security? They are novices! I say, anger flooding my body

- They are the best novices. answers Silva

-Yeah, but that's not enough! They can barely defend themselves, they don't stand a chance against a real attack. How will they be able to defend someone else?

-Riven, calm down. They are all we have now, they are enough for a moment.

-All you have? What does that make me?

- Yes, all we have, you expressed your opinion about the guardianship of the fairies a long time ago. Should I remind you?

That's when it hit me. Realization. Some time ago I refused in the worst possible way to be her guardian, I was wrong, damn wrong. She didn't make them change their mind, they accepted me as her guardian now because they had no choice, all this time they sought to replace me, I won't let them do that.

-No. I say

-No? No what? asked Silva, surprised

- I don't accept this, I will be Musa's guardian, even if you don't want to admit it, I'm the best you have, so don't put pride before judgment. I'm the one who will escort her wherever she goes, I'm the one who'll make sure she's okay. I am waiting for a message with all the necessary information, time, location, dangers in the area, everything.

 Without saying anything, I closed the phone and put it in my pocket.

I return to the group, I feel like I'm going to explode. My nerves are on edge, but I try to hold back because I know this will affect Musa.We are heading quietly to the car, me and Sky in front, and Musa and Bloom behind us, they whisper something, but I don't hear, I don't think I want to either.Musa goes to the back seat, she approaches the door handle but Sky stops her

- Nope, the front seat.

-What? she asks surprised

- Bloom and I sit in the back seat. answered Sky, turning his gaze to me who was leaning against a tree

-Someone has to drive and is afraid of getting dirty with vomit, so Bloom and I sit in the back. added Sky.

 Musa rolled her eyes and put on her headphones. We all got into the car and headed towards Alfeea, while Bloom and Sky seemed to be having a great time, there was complete silence in the front seats. Neither I nor Musa said anything, to be honest I didn't even know how or what to say...

Once we arrived at Alfeea, Bloom and Sky jumped out of the car. I have never seen anyone get out of the car so quickly.

Musa opened the door to get out, she put one foot out to get out, and when she tried to get up, I grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the car.

She tries to say something but I cut her off

- I spoke with Silva. I take care of your guard and protection. I have the coordinates. We leave at 7 tomorrow morning, the road is long and it will be cold, so dress comfortably. She rolls her eyes without saying anything and gets out of the car.

-Oh, and Musa, only the two of us will go because Bloom and Sky have another mission.

-You are impossible. she says letting out a long sigh

-I know. I answer with a grin and let her go.