Feelings don't simply disappear

Previously:

-It's your choice, but I would choose before her heart is stolen by a character like Damon Salvatore. Sky said patting Riven on the shoulder. Riven didn't say anything, he was afraid of falling in love with Musa because he didn't know who she really was. He had a hunch but he wasn't sure.

A new day is at Alfeea, Riven was still thinking about last night, he was still thinking about what Sky said, ,,what if her heart will be taken by someone else? ''

- Are you okay, mate? Sky asked seeing his friend in the early morning standing in the middle of the bed and looking at the ceiling.

-Why wouldn't I be?

- Look, it won't work like that, feelings don't simply disappear, you can't deny what you feel.

- It is easy for you to talk Sky, you have the perfect relationship, you have the girl you want, you are not bound by anything, you live as your heart dictates.

- Maybe, but you can too, the only reason why you can't is that you don't try. You have to do something before someone steals Musa from you. If you love her, don't let anyone steal her from you.

Sky got up from the bed and took his uniform

- You might be able to talk to her faster than you think... Sky said while smiling at his phone.

-What?- We have to go to training or else Silva will kill us. Specialists arrived at training, Silva and the director were already there.

- Specialists, as you know, the magic situation is getting worse. Many more fairies are left without magic, fire fairies, water fairies, earth fairies, we are losing a lot of power. said the director, and Silva added:

-Starting today, the fairies with and without magic will train with us at least one hour a day, we hope that this will give us an advantage in the fight. We don't know when the witches will attack, all we can hope for is that the princess will be found.

While Silva explained the program, Riven's eyes were elsewhere. He looked at the beautiful mind fairy walking with Beatrix by the lake.

- Musa, can you come here? Silva askedMusa came, she looks a little confused

-What happened? What did I do this time? she asked. Riven chuckled a little

- Nothing serious, you trained with the specialists, I thought you could show the fairies the field. replied Silva

- I can help her. Riven added stepping next to Musa.

-Wonderful, now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the greenhouse.Silva left.

-How are you feeling? Are you still in pain from the magic shot?

-Don't blame yourself, princess.

-Princess?! Musa asked worriedly, if they had found out who she was, if her disguise had been compromised....

-Oh, sorry, I nicknamed you, I didn't realize, sorry... Riven said nervously, blushing

- Ohh, it's ok, I don't mind, how are you feeling? replied Musa putting her hand on his shoulder.

- I'm fine, I told you, now come on, we have to deal with some fairies. Riven said with a smirk on his face and taking Musa's hand.