You will never cease to amaze me, will you?

Previously:

-What birthmark? she asks confused, after which Riven suddenly wakes up.

-What the! he said getting up and looking around, he was in his room, alone, sweaty and wet.

-Wtf was that? he asks super confused and nervous.

Musa also woke up and had the same reaction. She gasped and woke up.

-What the...Connection? What connection?

She was sitting in the middle of the bed, all sweaty and thinking about the erotic dream she had. Everything was strange, after that none of them could sleep.

Early in the morning, a knock is heard at Musa's door. She went and opened the door even though she was very tired because she couldn't sleep after that dream. When she opened the door, there was Riven. She looked at him and said:

-What the hell happened to your face?

-You don't look better either, love.

- I'm an empath, all the negativity in school affects me, what's your excuse?

- Specialist work, he said nervously, rubbing his neck. Then he looked carefully at Musa and said

- Musa... what's on your neck?

-My neck? A mosquito bite!

-Mosquito? he asked suspiciously, he could swear that in that dream he had left that hickey in that exact place.

-Yes. she replied covering the bite on her neck

- I came to tell you that your father and Sky are fine and that the director has changed your schedule. Today you will go wherever I go and you will train with me. he said avoiding eye contact.

Musa went inside the room to put on some clothes because she was in her pajamas, she went to the mirror and looked at that hickey.

-Where the hell did this come from?! And why didn't my royal blood make it disappear from here?

Musa put on some normal clothes and went outside where Riven was waiting for her. 

They went to train, but everything was strange. Every time their swords collided or they touched, fragments from that dream reappeared, they were like short visions, meaningless but very real. They couldn't concentrate at all, with every touch they were reliving the dream, everything seemed so real, but it wasn't, or was it?

None of them had the answer to that question, all day they avoided any interaction as much as possible.

2 weeks passed

The situation at Alfeea worsened, more and more fairies were losing their powers, the magic barrier was weaker, the fairies and specialists were alerted. The witches always wanted to get their hands on Alfeea, and now could be their chance, they could attack at any time, they all had to be careful even at the slightest movement. Musa was the last fairy of the mind from Alfeea. 

She was at the training ground with the director and some specialists. They had captured a burned one and put him in a special container where he couldn't get out.

- As you know, these monsters are specialists fallen on the battlefield, we might have a chance to bring them back... said the director

- How do you plan to do this? Sky asked

-This is your friend's business, Musa. She can use mind control to bring them back. said the director pointing to that beast

- Without black magic it is impossible. Dane said worriedly

-Musa, try.

- It's pointless.

- Just try, said the insistent director.Musa stepped close to the creature, her eyes glowing purple. She focused on the creature, but after the mental contact was interrupted.

-See? Pointless. Musa said rolling her eyes

-Exactly like that attitude. added the school principal

Everyone watched without saying anything

-Try again, stronger this time! shouted the headmistress

- But if... said Riven but he was interrupted

-She will be fine! She just has to try, she doesn't try hard enough, that's why she can't!

Hearing this, Musa's blood began to boil, her eyes glowing blood red. She stretched out a hand to the creature, the burned one began to struggle with pain, hit the walls of the cages, the cries made by them were terrible. Musa used black magic, the sky in Alfeea became cloudy, a strong wind began to blow, lightning filled the sky, her eyes were brighter and brighter and the creature's pain was increasing. At one point, the creature began to float, a black light surrounded it creating a sphere of magic around it.

Musa closed the hand he was holding out into a fist and then opened it. When she opened her hand, the magic sphere exploded. The burned one was a man lying on the floor of the cage.

 Musa stopped using magic and turned to the director and the specialists who looked at her dumbfounded and impressed at the same time.

-Did I try hard enough for you this time?

- Musa.. you... he... stammered the director

- I know you are amazed, you didn't think I would do it, right? Here you have the burnt one you wanted in normal form. replied Musa approaching the headmistress

-I didn't think you were strong enough for that. said the director leaving everyone shocked except Musa

- I am, I did it. You have him there in the cage, go and see if he is still alive.After that Musa left everyone there looking at the specialist who a little earlier was a monster.Everyone stared speechlessly, Musa was walking towards the school and Riven followed her.

-You will never cease to amaze me, will you? Riven asked with a smirk on his face. She looked at him and smiled

- Cami provoked me, and I showed her that if I wanted to, I could cause her a heart attack. she replied with a giggle

- No, it's not just that, you are much more special than you show us, I know that, I feel that. My heart is never wrong.

-Riven, sometimes I feel like giving up everything. but I can't, even if I want to, I can't.

Without saying anything, Riven hugged her tightly. She seemed surprised, but then she wrapped her arms around him.

- I am here for you, I will never give up on you. he whispered in her ear, without breaking away from the hug. She just hugged him even tighter, both of them staying there in silence.