Then, hold on to me tight, love...

Previously:

- Be careful. he says in a low, hoarse voice, his eyes darkening.

-Don't trust me with a knife around you, interesting. I say jokingly

- It has nothing to do with me. I have more trust in you than I've had in my whole life in anyone, I'm ready to stand by you in anything, I'm ready to fight by your side, I'm ready to die by your side, I'm ready. But I'm not ready to see you hurt, be careful with that knife and whatever spell you're thinking of doing. he says, his eyes devouring mine.

We stood there without saying anything, looking lost in each other's eyes.I'm the one who breaks eye contact, looking at the knife in my palm and focusing my magic on it.

<<Riven>>

Musa broke our eye contact, she concentrates on my knife, but all my attention is on her, her skin, her cherry blossom perfume, her silky black hair, her fleshy lips that I have to refrain from tasting ...

She has something that makes my blood boil, something that makes me crazy about her, she has such control over me that I feel like breaking the bones of any man who touches her.I am pulled from my thoughts by her. A cloud of purple magic formed around us, her eyes glow and my knife levitates. After a few seconds everything stops. 

Musa takes the knife and makes a small cut in her left palm and a little blood drips on the floor, saying something in old Latin, she whispers more but I can still understand a few words "Sanguis, monstra mihi viam." After that, she looked up from the knife and looked at me

-Everything all right? I ask

- I'm not entirely sure if you will be able to enter, she answered, looking at a strange door that I can swear wasn't there 3 minutes ago

-Why not? I ask

-The spell works for me because I did the spell, my blood broke the seal to the door so it is powered by my magic, since you don't have it I don't think you will be able to enter the library.

- Maybe I'm not a fairy, even if I could have been a pretty one, but I know something about magic. Last year I learned something about its projection. So theoretically if you hold my hand all the time I will be able to go inside with you, and keep in mind that I won't let you go in alone so take my hand. I say, extending my hand to her

-You know I can go in, take the books and leave, right?

- No way in hell.  I answer, she rolls her eyes and I can't help but smile at her expression, angry Musa is adorable.

We walk towards the door, and its door opens. The door is covered by a wave of magical energy that is to keep intruders away. I feel Musa holding my hand tighter and looking at me

-Are you sure? she asks in a low and calm voice. I just nod my head.

- Look Riv, it's dangerous, please don't be stubborn... The energy wave is strong and I don't know if your idea will work... Please, think carefully...

I gentle raise the hand in which I hold her hand and place a soft kiss on her hand and then I look up at her, it was always quite easy for me to read the emotions in her eyes, but now there are too many

- Love, I'm ready for anything as long as you're with me. I say slowly, looking into her eyes. Our hands intertwine and we step inside at the same time

-Don't ever let go of my hand, or you will be consumed by magic...she says putting her other hand on my arm as if she wasn't sure of the bond we already had. After taking my eyes from her hand on my arm, then I realize where we really are, this place is huge...

- Holy shit... My words are cut off while I cast my eyes on the walls of at least 12 meters high and see hundreds or even thousands of books from the same categories

- How the hell are we going to find those books? It will take us days, maybe even months!! I say looking around. I heard Musa giggling next to me

-What? I ask smiling

-You don't get it, do you?

- Get what? I ask confused. Musa let out a sigh along with a smile and tilted her head.Musa took her left hand off my arm, leaving me with only her right hand, and stretched it towards the bookshelves. For a moment I don't understand what is happening but another cloud of purple magic surrounds us and her hand remains outstretched as she says

-Show yourself. At that moment, the books of the library began to fly from the shelves and float in the air above us, spinning and opening, closing, descending and ascending in the air, while some, guided by the position of Musa's hand, settled on the table in front of us.

About 8 old and dusty books are placed on the table, after which the rest of the books resume their original position. I can't say anything, Musa never ceases to surprise me.

- Here are all the books we need. She said walking towards the table. While she is closer to the table, I pulled her hand back, using this moment to bring her into my arms and place her on the table. 

Musa is on the table and I am between her thighs, her eyes at the level of mine, my hands on her hips and her hands on my chest. We are so close that I can close the distance between our lips just by bending my head a little.

<<Musa>>

A moment ago I was on the floor and now I'm on the table with Riven holding me in the cage of his strong and muscular arms. He lifted me up on the table as if it were the easiest thing, as if it was a totally normal thing for us.

My hands are on his chest, I'm afraid to take my hands, if he will be consumed by magic.

- You never cease to amaze me... he says so calmly, as if he is not one step away from being thrown into a whirlwind of magic.

-Riven, you can be consumed by magic at any second... I whisper next to his chin. He takes his hand from my hip and brings it up to my hand, taking my hand from his chest and placing it up on his neck

- Then, hold on to me tight, love... he whispers so close to my face that I'm tempted to taste those lipsI take both my hands and wrap them around his neck, my eyes meet his.We sat there lost in each other's eyes for minutes that seem like hours, I didn't want to leave that moment, but we had to. The road will be long and we must leave as soon as possible.