Everything you say is important love...

Previously:

-What? Riven asked in a cold voice

- No, nothing, I was just saying how good Rhys is.

-Hell no, just because he's a Navy SEAL doesn't mean he's good for her protection. Riven stopped and noticed how Sky was laughing with tears.

-Believe me, I don't like seeing Damon around Bloom either, but if it keeps her safe...

- That's the problem, they are not safe. That bastard Alexander was controlled by a witch and stabbed Musa.

-Riven, I understand your frustration, but you refused to be Musa's guardian.

- Yes, I did, but do you think I wanted to? NO! Of course not! I had to...his voice cracked 

None of them said anything and continued training. 

Two weeks have passed since the unfortunate accident with Alexander. Musa was like new, her bodyguard was very quiet and mysterious, but he was doing his job. Riven followed him closely because he didn't trust to let him near Musa.

Early in the morning, a very strong alarm signal sounded in Alfeea. All the fairies and specialists rushed to the meeting room not knowing what was wrong. 

Musa, Bloom, Beatrix and Stella sat in the back row, while Terra and Flora sat on the stage with Professor Havery, Headmistress O'Connel and Silva. Everyone in the room was worried because no one was telling them anything, but you could understand that the situation was not exactly happy.

-Students, please give me a little attention. said the headmistress with a serious expression.

-As you may know, a week ago, three troops were sent to Solaria, it seems that those troops never got there. We were informed by Regina Luna that the troops are missing, we don't know where they are or how we will find them, but we need you to be focused and most importantly not to leave Alfeea's barrier. Magic is getting weaker and weaker, witches can take this as an advantage and knock you down. said the headmistress, stepping back. Silva took the microphone

- Specialists, you have trained for this all your life, now is the time to protect your country. Some of you will accompany me on this mission. A maximum of 20 of you will remain at the school. We will not leave the school unprotected so those who will stay know every part of the school.all the specialists in the school nodded.

-Good, Rhys, Marcus, Damon, Dane, Stefan, group 1 and group 2 come with me. Riven, Sky, you and the others take care of the school, I don't want any protest, I entrust the school to you and I'd better not make a mistake.

-What about the fairies who need extra protection?? Damon asked

-Right, Sky take care of Bloom. Stella you have Brandon and Musa... said Silva scanning the room for the right person

-Musa, you are under the protection of...Riven. added Silva after analyzing all the possible options in the room.

Musa and the others remained silent. When the students started to leave the room, Riven was with Silva near the stage discussing the battle plan.

 Musa got up from the last row and headed towards the stage, she passed by Riven and Silva and went up to the director.

- Musa, everything ok? asked the director

- I'm not entirely sure. How many days have you been looking for the troops?