Was it worth hurting other people?

Previously:

-Mus... if your magic overwhelmed you? What would we do without you, don't scare us like this ever again!- I'm sorry, I think I let my emotions lead me...

The director was in the office with Musa's father.

- I didn't think she would react like that... I didn't think she was capable of something like that...

- The fact that she reacted like this is because your wife pampered her too much, she should obey you, but her magic is very strong, if it is influenced by her negative emotions it can destroy us.

-She wasn't spoiled...she doesn't accept to be knocked down...if I was wrong? No, I'm never wrong, my daughter is a disappointment, now we could all be dead.

- We should distance her from school for a few days, the magic released by her was incredibly strong and unmistakable. I'm sure the witches will try to come after her.

- We can't let this happen, Cami. We have to protect her, her magic and royal blood are too strong, if the witches take her we're all screwed.

Meanwhile, Musa was in the park near the school on a bench. She was sitting there with her headphones on and looking at her phone. She was tired from the great wave of magic she accessed. Riven saw her and was quite worried about what he saw earlier. He couldn't stay away from her as he wanted, he couldn't help himself, there was something about her that attracted him like a magnet. He could see how exhausted she was. Riven went to her trying to walk normally even though every part of his body hurt. He arrived at the bank and sat next to her.-What the hell happened to you? Musa asked as she took off her headphones.-What you mean?- Did a tank hit you or something?Riven started laughing-Is it so obvious? he asked with a chuckle-Well, you walk as if you fell from a plane and I can feel your pain...- It's nothing serious, tell me how you are?- I did this to you, didn't I? You were there, weren't you? she asked. The guilt could be heard in her voice, that made Riven sad, he didn't like to see her blaming herself. Riven took her hand and said looking into her eyes-Don't blame yourself, your father and the headmistress needed a lesson- But was it worth hurting other people? she asked-Sometimes great powers need sacrifices. No one was hurt badly, stop consuming yourself.Musa looked deeply into his eyes, she pulled her hand from his grip- You don't have to pretend, I know what a danger I can be. Thanks for the company. 

Musa got up and left. Riven couldn't say anything, he just watched her go. Sky went and sat next to him.

-She is not ok...Riven said in a cold voice-She needs time to heal. Her father was a dick, he humiliated her and blamed her, no wonder she almost lost control. It's the first time I see her like this...-What can we do? Riven asked sadly- We have to give her some space, her grace can be both a blessing and a curse...But how do you remember, weren't you compelled?

- No, I went the hell out of there before he saw me, but I swear that if you say anything, I will  cut off your balls.

- Ok, ok, you have my word. Sky said with a chuckle.

Musa went back to the apartment, luckily none of her friends were there so she took a hot shower and went to bed. The exhaustion and pain had overwhelmed her.