As long as I am alive, I will fight

Previously: 

-Riven, do you have a problem with Thomas? she asks, sighing

-No. I say, but that's not what I wanted to say, yes, yes, yes, I have a huge problem with him.-Then stop acting like a 5-year-old, there's nothing to worry about, I've known Thomas forever. Our discussion is interrupted by Cami entering the office and explaining what we will have to do.

<<Musa>>

- Here we are, are you sure you want to do this? Cami asks me. We are in front of the double metal doors that separate us from what could be an extra chance for the magical universe in a possible war with the blood witches.

 The soldiers behind the doors don't remember anything, their memory was erased by the sorceress, but I'm a mind fairy. This is my field and I'm sure I can handle it. Mind control is the most harmful weapon that ever existed, nothing ruins a man more than this, neither fire, nor water, nor nature can leave such deep wounds. They hit him physically, the wound heals, but once you take a man's memory, he is destroyed for life. You can't put a bandage on the wound left by mind control, you can't hit back, you can only obey and pray that everything will heal quickly. The witches tried to steal their memories, but I will bring them back, any little information can save the lives of dozens of fairies.

I fix my eyes on Cami and nod. Cami gives the signal to the guards and the doors begin to open slowly with a metal creak. Riven is behind me, he doesn't leave me for a second.

 With every step I take he shoulders me, having a hand around the handle of his gun. We step into the room, the room is huge, I can tell by the echo because I can't see anything, it's totally dark. In the distance, faint drops of dripping water and something that looks like an old ventilation system can be heard. The cold is starting to penetrate my bones, it's so cold here. I feel a hand on my shoulder and pulls me close, I don't need to see to know it's him. 

Riven took his hand from my shoulder and moved it down my waist, pinning me to him. My back is pressed against the front of his body. His heat warms my body, his head is close to mine when he whispers

- If something seems suspicious, I'll get you out of there immediately. No argument.

-Will be fine. I whisper, turning my head in the direction his voice came from. I didn't realize how close we were but now I do because now I can feel his breath on my cheeks

- I don't need everything to be fine, I need you to be fine. Any sudden movement and we're out of there, understand? his voice is low and hoarse, his grip on my waist does not loosen.

-Stay close until I tell you. he whispers as we continue walking through the dark room. In front of me I see a weak bulb that flickers. The closer we get, the better I see. The light bulb shines in front of three massive stones to which three soldiers are tied. I recognize one of them, Ronald, he was part of Queen Luna's personal bodyguard until she fired him.

The soldiers are tied by the hands and feet and it seems that they have lost consciousness. The chains are so stretched that they sit in a very uncomfortable position that leads to dislocation of the wrists. I try to take a big step towards them, but Riven pulls me back by the waist, pulling me into his chest.

-What did you do to them? I ask looking at Cami and the huge table with all kinds of torture instruments, needles, syringes and substances

-Something is wrong with them. The soldiers are very unstable. I sedated and tied them to stop them from attacking.