I will not let you

Previously: 

- Think about what? I asked as if I didn't know. A grin appeared on his face, followed by a chuckle that made his chest vibrate against me.

-Don't even think of using your powers on me while I'm sleeping. he murmured with his eyes still closed

-How did you... I asked

-Know? he took it from me before. His eyes opened and my god, they were greener than ever, he was looking into my eyes, but he never let go of me.

-I just do. It is quite easy for me to guess what you are thinking. he said then sat back and put his head on the pillow, taking one of his hands and putting it behind his head. The other hand rested on my thigh.

<<Riven>>

Waking up next to Musa, with her curled up in my arms, seemed so normal, even though it was the first time we shared a bed, or in our case, a tent, it felt like that was our place. Mine, me wrapped around her, her in my arms. I am a light sleeper and I was already awake 2 hours before her, but the feeling of her in my arms was like a drug, I couldn't get enough of it.

The warmth of her body against mine, her scent so close, her soft skin touching mine. The places where our skin touched were on fire, her simple touch left sparks on my skin, it was like a torture, a torture from which I never want to get out... 

While she was sleeping, I couldn't help but think about our first and only kiss, was I a badass to kiss her while I was drunk? Yes. Do I regret doing it? No, absolutely not. Her too perfect lips felt so good and soft against mine, that sweet taste, those full lips so perfect for kissing... 

I was taken out of the moment by Musa breaking free from my arms, she breaking free from my hold . My body almost groaned at the loss of contact with her. I wanted to reach for her and bring her back to the place where she belongs, my arms. 

 I refrained, today was going to be a long day, I don't want to make her even more worried or uncomfortable, I know the pressure she has on her.

We both got ready and left the tent, it was already light outside and Sky and the redhead hadn't left their tent. Musa went to make a phone call and I stayed to wake them up and get the two drunks out of the tent who drank the shit out of them last night.

After I fought with them to wake them up, I leave their tent to let them get ready, while I'm leaving I see Musa coming back, she has her headphones on and is scrolling through the phone. I leave the tent and make some coffee, after which I pour it into two cups.

 Musa was sitting on a log about 20 meters from me, very focused on her phone typing something, and I'm typing fast, but dude, I don't have time to see her hands moving on that keyboard, she's typing so fast as if her life depends on it. 

Her face is emotionless, I can't read anything on it, at least she seems calm, good. I know that Musa does not drink bitter coffee, I have often seen her in the canteen adding extra sugar and cream, so I add sugar to one of the cups and make it the way she likes it. 

I lift the cardboard cups carefully so as not to spill the hot contents, not that I'm afraid of burning myself with hot liquid, but I rarely cook, so today is the first time that I made coffee without someone forcing me, I usually do it only for myself, but even then very rarely. 

I go to Musa and although I thought she was too busy on her phone, she seems to anticipate my presence, so when I reach her, she looks up at me and takes off her headphones. This makes me proud, she doesn't like to engage in conversations, and when she has headphones on, not everyone has this privilege, I feel flattered that she left her phone and pays attention to me.