I've died?

Previously:

She tries to say something but I cut her off

- I spoke with Silva. I take care of your guard and protection. I have the coordinates. We leave at 7 tomorrow morning, the road is long and it will be cold, so dress comfortably. She rolls her eyes without saying anything and gets out of the car.

-Oh, and Musa, only the two of us will go because Bloom and Sky have another mission.

-You are impossible. she says letting out a long sigh

-I know. I answer with a grin and let her go.

2 hours later: 

I'm in my room, packing my bag for tomorrow. 

The trip will last at least 3 days because it's a long way, I have to drive about 8-9 hours to our destination so I need to get a few good hours of sleep.

After throwing the necessary things in my bag, I take a cigarette and sit in front of the huge window of my room. I lean against the table and light my cigarette and take a few smokes, I'm still tense from what happened today and I can still feel her perfume on me. 

She smells like cherry blossoms, so sweet and alluring, so strong and delicate, so perfect and like it was made especially for me.... One thing is for sure, the little fairy got under my skin and once inside I won't let her out anymore.

After I smoke my cigarette, I check my phone, it's past midnight, I should have slept by now but I can't, I feel like my skin is on fire, I feel the swelling in my pants, just the fact that I thought about her and her smell turned me on, I wonder what her touch would do to me, her lips, how her lips would feel on my skin...

I put aside these thoughts and jump into the shower, I let the cold water consume the fire on my skin, I let the cold caress my sensitive skin. My hair is wet and some strands fall on my face so I remove them with my hands.

<<Musa>>

I feel that the walls of my room tighten with every passing second, I feel how the wind outside is uncontrollable, I see the moonlight coming in through my window, it's past midnight, I know this without having to look at the clock. 

Ever since I came back to Alfeea I had a strange feeling, I felt something bad. I feel the danger but I don't know how to define it. My thoughts are scattered in thousands of directions, I can't make my mind calm down. Whatever I do, my main thought goes to him, to Riven. I can't stop thinking about how he affects me. 

His mere presence chases away the endless waves of magic that try to overwhelm me with every breath I take, his mere presence can start a hurricane inside me, his mere presence makes me want to throw myself off a roof but jump in his arms at the same time. He annoys me but calms me down at the same time... I can't explain why.

Today I had a bad exit, one that if I wasn't strong enough to master it, we could say goodbye to everything that means magical universe.I look at my hands, at my wrists and I remember the look in his eyes, was it fear? I do not believe. 

There was something else, something I can't figure out yet, but one thing is for sure, seeing those black veins on my hands did nothing more than alarm him even more.

I think I fell asleep because I see myself walking through Alfeea's hallways and I don't remember getting out of bed.

I look around, silence, nobody and nothing, the sky is dark, the birds don't sing anymore, it seems that everything has disappeared... I continue walking through the dark corridors until I'm outside, in the yard. I see shadows spinning around, I feel something approaching, something bad. I look at the sky and it turns red. Red, red like then...I feel something cold and heavy on my head, my hair is loose on my back, my usual clothes are replaced by a very elegant black dress, I wasn't wearing a dress...

I reach out and take the object from my head. Oh God, this is not possible, it cannot be, it must not be... I am holding the Melody crown. The one that belonged to my mother and the entire generation of queens. 

My hands are shaking as I tighten my grip on the cold metal. My hands are dirty with blood, the same blood that always appears in my nightmares, the same blood that was promised to be spilled, the same blood that... the same blood that flows through my veins.

I look carefully at the crown jewels, I'm sure it's Melody's crown, the once purple stones are now black, dark, red with the blood of the innocent...

A tear runs down my cheek, a tear of longing. The scene of the attack comes to my mind again, although it was a long time ago, such things cannot be forgotten. The blood witch was coming after me, she had cast consuming black magic at me, my mother, my mother jumped in front of that ray of light, they consumed her, my mother, my mother died in front of me, she died like to save me. 

My tears flow and don't stop, I see the images of her death, I see the fear in her eyes, I see her skin covered in blood. When she was hit, the crown fell off her head and rolled next to me. I hear the terrified screams of the people, I see my small, trembling hands holding my mother while I was crying, I see Thomas, I see my father who did everything to save us, I see everyone...

I look around me, I'm on my knees, I see the ghosts of the past gathering around me, each one of them, the look in their eyes is empty, devoid of any kind of emotion, I feel like a wave of cold embraces them, I look into up and I see the ice, I see snowflakes falling, I take another look at my lap, both my hands are clenched around the crown, they are covered in blood and tears, all around me I see blood and ice, the cold that has not never stopped haunting me since that day. I swore I wouldn't forget that day, I won't.

I start to tremble, the tears keep flowing, the cold invades my blood, I look around, the ghosts don't disappear. None, the most painful thing is to see the disappointed expression on my mother's face, yes, my mother is here, I feel and see her presence.

 I wonder if I've died, I wonder if I'm on the border between the two worlds, I wonder if I'm now stepping into the other world, but no, it can't be, I don't accept this, I can't die, although it feels too real for this to happen be a dream, even a nightmare.