The kiss was your biggest mistake!

The girls got ready for the club, they all looked hot, especially Musa. She had a short black dress that highlighted her insane forms.

-Mus, you look insane, all eyes will be on you! Stella said putting on her dress.

-Thanks, I have no doubt that you will be lower, you look wonderful, Stel. said the mind fairy doing her makeup.

Musa was on a date with a guy she had known for some time, but she couldn't say she loved him.

The girls were still getting ready, a knock on the door is heard

-Bloom, are you ready? Sky asked

- We will be at the car in 5 minutes!

The girls left the apartment making sure they locked it. When Riven saw Musa, his jaw dropped. He looked at her, enjoying her from head to toe.

All the way Beatrix noticed how Riven was looking at Musa, Beatrix and Stella had a grin on their face all the way. Arriving at the club, each couple went in a different direction, Musa went to her partner. Riven was surprised to see who it was, it was Stefan, a 2nd year specialist.

"What the hell did she see in him? I'm hotter than him, smarter, funnier and a better swordsman." Riven thought as he watched the two on the dance floor. A slow song played.

Stefan put his hands on her waist, Musa put her hands behind his neck, the distance between them was small, they looked into each other's eyes smiling. When Riven saw this scene, he got totally pissed off.

"No one can put their sticky hands on her waist but me!" he thought, he couldn't take his eyes off them, at one point, Musa kissed Stefan on the cheek. "That's enough!" Riven angrily got up from the bar stool and went to the DJ to tell him to change the song.

As soon as the song changed, Riven went back to his seat, he was super nervous, his eyes were only on Musa. After some time, Riven notices Musa coming to the bar, she sits on a chair and has a drink. Riven goes to her and asks in a cold voice

-How's your date going?

- I'm quite bored... she answered, taking a sip of her drink

"Of course you're bored, that bastard isn't me! If you were with me, now you wouldn't have been bored" he thought, but he said:

-I'm sorry to hear that.

- How about you? Couldn't find any girls?

- I didn't even try

"You are the only one I want" he thought.

- Where is your partner? Riven asked (he was glad Stefan wasn't around)

- He said he was going outside to call someone.

Musa saw Beatrix and Stella heading towards her.

- Musa, we will tell you something, but don't get angry, please... Beatrix said, taking out her phone and showing Musa a video.

-This is...

- It's Stefan...he was making out with another girl in the bathroom. said Stella looking at Stefan who was coming towards them as if nothing had happened. Musa had a very nervous smile, she wanted to fry his brains. Riven had a subtle smirk on his face, but he was also angry because Stefan had hurt Musa.

-Here you were love. Stefan said smiling at Musa. She took a sip from the glass and said with a calm smile

- You have some lipstick on your shirt collar.