I provoked Riven on purpose

Previously:

 - I'm done talking. she whispers, I can feel her heart beating wildly

-Good, because I'm not. I whisper with my eyes closed.

- Never, absolutely never think that I hate you. I hate fairies but you, I hate everything but you, I hate myself because I hurt you. Don't try to leave me, don't try to move away because I won't let you. Go, run, hide, I will look for you and I will find you. Try to leave and I will stop you, leave me and I will find my way back to you... I say without regretting a word.

<<Thomas>>

My face hurts like a bitch, but it was worth it.After Musa and Riven left I had enough time to put everything together.

- I'm telling you, it's him. I say to Cami who looks at me like a ghost

- No, that's impossible. she says shaking her head

- Cami.

- No, that seems hard to believe. It can't be he is HE, we would have recognized him.

- It's him, I saw the connection between them. I saw the lust, the love, the power in his eyes.

-Do you realize what you are suggesting?

-Yes.

-But how? How did he? It's impossible, it can't be him, we would have recognized him... she says, holding her face in her hands

-Exactly how everyone recognizes Musa now? I ask raising an eyebrow.

- Musa and her father used a spell to make people forget their identity, it doesn't seem impossible to me that he did the same. I say opening my books.

-What are we doing now? Cami asks

-Play dumb. 

I provoked Riven on purpose, I knew he didn't like me although I really don't know why, but today I decided to use this to my advantage. I challenged him to see how much he loves her, to see if he would fight for her and how far he would take the fight.

 Although I didn't have many interactions with him, something always seemed different in his behavior, when Musa was hurt I could see the pain on his face and that was not something normal, it was just what fate brought together.

 I saw how he behaved with her, I saw him fighting his demons to make her happy, to be with her. I didn't get to know him the way others do, but I'm not blind. In the 117 years of my existence, I have never seen a love like that or a stronger connection, and it has not yet been concluded.

 I'm sure it's him, after today, I'm 100% sure it's him. Now that we know he's here, we have another chance. Now more than ever we have to keep them together, we have to protect them. Now that they are reunited, the magical universe has a new chance, that chance is them, we must do everything possible to keep them together. 

I convinced Cami not to tell anyone, she doesn't have to find out who he is yet, I won't tell Musa either, when the time comes, fate will play its cards and their prophecy will come true. I have no doubt that the universe will attract them to each other. It's funny, isn't it? How fate plays and everything seems lost, until you realize that everything is better than you hoped...

I saw what I needed, now that I know who Riven is, I know things will change, I know it won't be easy, but they are our chance. I still can't be happy, I'm afraid of what might come. I hate arguing, especially with Musa, but I really couldn't tell her the truth, I'm already very stressed and I don't need her to be scared.

The witches are planning an attack, an attack that could be fatal, they have come into possession of an ancient spell, a feared power, a monster that feeds on magic, if what I believe is true, this power could lead to destruction even extermination the existence of fairies. The fairies would become just a myth, a nothingness.

I'm still not totally sure about this, that's why I need time, I need to do some tests, I need to convince myself, I hope I'm just paranoid because if it really is as I think, then the whole magical universe could be in  a huge danger that not even royalty could control.

When the time is right and I'm sure of the information, I'll tell Musa everything, I hate keeping secrets from her, and now that James is here it will be much harder. My brother was always tight-lipped, and with Musa he couldn't keep secrets.

I took all the books I could find, all the books with legends and myths, I need to be sure of what I think can lead to the destruction of everything. Every little detail can help us and I intend to find them all. 

I'm lucky that James can't read yet, he just sits next to me and stares at the pictures. Cami is horrified, but I don't blame her. Even I am scared, but I have hope, the relationship between Musa and Riven is impressive, I'm sure that one day they will masterfully rule over the magical universe.

I read, I read and I feel like banging my head against the walls. The more I read, the more everything seems to be exactly what I think. All the details fit perfectly, everything seems complete but everything is still incomplete. I'm missing a lot of details about what could threaten us, I can't figure out what to do. 

I frantically go over all the paragraphs again and again looking for details or hidden messages. Nothing. I have no idea, all the books I have seem to be useless, then it hits me. There is only one book that has the entire history of the magical universe, one book that cannot be destroyed or edited, one book willing to answer any question, that book is the book of royal blood. 

That book was enchanted at least 5000 years ago, it was made to contain everything from the beginning of the magical universe. That book blessed every couple that reigned, giving them the power of knowledge, but when the witches attacked, they tried to attack the royal family and the book. They thought that if they destroy the book, they will destroy the link between the king and the queen, but they did not think back then that their link was not the book, it was a living being. It was Musa.

 That book is meant to be shown to the rightful heir to the crown, which means only Musa can get to that book, but now the question is how I will convince her to bring that book without asking me too many questions...

I continue going through my books when I see Musa and Riven enter the room.