The shared dream.

Previously:

-Why did you take my hand, why did you take away from the pain? asked Musa looking into his gorgeous eyes

-So you know how... replied Riven in a deep voice

-Riven, I know everything that happens around me, even if it seems that I don't

He just nodded and then said

- I can't bear to see you suffer... let me see the cut.

- No, Riv, wait... he took her hand and looked surprised

-The cut? It was here!

Musa's cut had already healed due to her royal blood. Riven knew Musa was hiding something from him, but now he suspected it was something big. That's what happens with his wounds because he was a prince, but Musa? Where is her cut?

The night was left at Alfeea, Bloom and the director were away to save Sky and the empath king (Musa's father). Riven had finished his shift so now he had to sleep because he had to start all over again tomorrow.

Riven was in his room, he smoked a cigarette and went to bed, thinking about her.

Musa was in her room lying on the bed listening to music. The fatigue from the spell was visible, that black spell had exhausted her. She fell asleep.

Musa and Riven had the same dream, as if they shared the same mind, they had some kind of connection.

The dream:Riven was in the old library that was forbidden, sitting on a chair and enjoying a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey. 

Suddenly Musa entered the door, she had her headphones on, ignoring everything around her as usual. The door closed behind her. She walks over to the bookshelf and picks up a book titled "My Crown". She doesn't seem to notice Riven staring at her.

 Riven savors her every move, every shape made him crazy over her. 

He gets up from his chair and walks over to her. to her. While she was flipping through the book Riven walked in front of her placing a hand on the bookshelf and leaning on it. She didn't seem to see or hear him so he took the book from her hand.

-What the? asked the fairy of the mind, slightly angry but also scared

-Hello to you too, beauty. Riven said looking her up and down with a grin on her face.

-When the hell did you come in here, I didn't hear the door! she asked nervously.

-I was here, you came to me... said Riven approaching her

- I came to you? You are the last person I would come to.

- Admit it, you like me... Riven said in a deep voice, putting her hands around Musa's hips

-I hate you. she answered coldly, looking into his eyes

- You love me... he said with a playful voice

- No, I really hate you. she answered, her heart starting to beat very hard. She broke from his grip and left, Riven calmly followed her. When she reached the library door she tried to open it but she couldn't, Riven was behind her, when she turned around he pushed her into the door. 

He put his arms around her, holding her there. Both were breathing hard and their hearts were beating fast. Riven moved a hand to her waist.

-Riven...let me go...said Musa in a slightly broken voice

-I will only let you go if you want me to let you go, but you like me, I know that, admit it and everything will stop here...

- I hate you, you are just a greedy egocentric, with a huge ego and a horrible personality.

-Love, you can't lie, you like my bad boy style... he said whispering, their faces were so close they were almost kissing.

- No, I don't. she replied biting her lip

- We are connected by a very strong bond. I know what you think, I know what you feel, from the day I kissed you we were bound! You are mine and I am only yours!After saying that, Riven kissed her so passionately. Musa broke the kiss and said

- That was a mistake.

- Love, maybe mistakes must be repeated.

 he said with a playful grin, Musa had a playful smile.

Riven kissed her again even more passionately, she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

His hands were all over her body. He lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist without breaking away from that kiss.

 Riven walked with Musa to a table, throwing everything on that table, he sat Musa down. He threw his T-shirt on the ground, Musa's blouse following his T-shirt. 

Riven placed Musa on her back, kissing her. Her hands were playing in his hair. Riven kissed her neck, leaving some hickeys. After he continued, he kissed her perfect breasts, her abdomen, leaving a hickey above her left breast as well.

 When he started entering her, everything seemed so real, the heartbeat, the excitement, the sparks between them. Riven had many girls before, but none like her, so did Musa, she didn't feel with Sam, Drake or anyone else what she feels now, with Riven. 

The two of them were enjoying each other, their sounds of pleasure were so intense, Riven was crazy about her, the smell of her perfume, her skin, her incredibly perfect forms.

Among the moments of pleasure, he says

- I like your birthmark.

-What birthmark? she asks confused, after which Riven suddenly wakes up.

-What the! he said getting up and looking around, he was in his room, alone, sweaty and wet.

-Wtf was that? he asks super confused and nervous.

Musa also woke up and had the same reaction.She gasped and woke up.

-What the...Connection? What connection?

She was sitting in the middle of the bed, all sweaty and thinking about the erotic dream she had. Everything was strange, after that none of them could sleep.