I overestimated you.

Previously:

-You will never cease to amaze me, will you? Riven asked with a smirk on his face. She looked at him and smiled

- Cami provoked me, and I showed her that if I wanted to, I could cause her a heart attack. she replied with a giggle

- No, it's not just that, you are much more special than you show us, I know that, I feel that. My heart is never wrong.

-Riven, sometimes I feel like giving up everything... but I can't, even if I want to, I can't.

Without saying anything, Riven hugged her tightly. She seemed surprised, but then she wrapped her arms around him.

- I am here for you, I will never give up on you. he whispered in her ear, without breaking away from the hug. She just hugged him even tighter, both of them staying there in silence.

After that brief but intense moment, Riven's feelings grew with each passing second, his hunger for her, his desire, everything seemed to increase day by day. 

Fortunately for him, he had a chance not to lose his cover. 

That evening he couldn't sleep at all, he needed something to distract him from what he was feeling, something to calm his adrenaline.

Luckily for him, he was sent for two days together with other specialists to another school to get some weapons and other stuffs for the magic barrier. Musa and the rest of the fairies were guarded by the specialists left in the school.

 Although Riven didn't like the idea of ​​Musa being in someone else's care during the day, he wasn't worried. She was left with Dane, and Riven knew that he would protect her and not try to make advances on her.

 Most of the specialists in the school wanted Musa, but can you blame them? She was the strongest fairy in the school and besides that, she was a divinity. Her body looked like a goddess, her eyes could attract even the gay ones. But Riven knew that Dane would not go near Musa, it would cost Dane dearly.

The two days passed quickly, but every second spent away from Musa seemed like an eternity to Riven. 

The specialists were on their way back, Sky saw how tense Riven was so he told him

-Why don't you talk to her?

-With whom? Riven asks surprised

-Riven, maybe I'm blond, but I'm not stupid...You love her!

- NO! I DON'T LOVE MUSA! he said nervously

Sky started to laugh

- Mate, I didn't even say Musa's name! You have to admit, she blew your mind! added Sky laughing very loudly

-Ha ha, very funny... said Riven looking out the window

-Look, I don't blame you, she's hot, but she's not easy prey.

-Sky, if you don't mind, I really don't want to talk about it...

Sky nodded and left Riven.

Once they arrived at Alfeea, the specialists were greeted by fairies, but a fairy was missing, Riven could not see Musa anywhere. He saw Dane next to Bloom and Sky.

-Um...Dane...where's Musa? Riven asked walking up to them

- She's not here, she's not in Alfeea. Dane replied

-What do you mean, "She's not in Alfeea"!?

-Riven, calm down, she's fine. Yesterday she went home to meet Thomas. She will be back in two days.