Not a Malivore, The Malivore.

Thomas and Cami took the book and sat down at the table while I stayed with James on the couch. Riven was out on a phone call from Sky.

Thomas tried to find every little thing about Malivore because what we knew were just stories and nothing more. We needed accurate information if we wanted to defeat him, especially if the stories we heard were real...

-Bloom says hello. Riven says walking in and sitting next to me

- Is that all she said? I ask with a chuckle because I know Bloom and she would have said more

-Well, she also said something about how she will kick me in the balls if I upset you, but let's skip the aggressive words. he says with a chuckle.

-And what did you say? I ask nudging him in the arm

- I told her that you are perfectly capable of doing this yourself. He says and we both start laughing.

- I miss her, all of them... I say slightly sad after our laughing crisis ends

- Me too, love, me too. Even the crazy redhead who threatened to punch me in the nuts.

- I hope we will return to Alfeea soon... this mission was longer than we anticipated...

- It was, but I'm not complaining. he says

- I do. I say

-Excuse me?! he asks, a little surprised by what I said.

- You're not the most...um...you know... I say teasingly

- I don't know, tell me.

- You are you... I mean... you are not the most pleasant company. I say and Riven raises an eyebrow at me

-Liar! he says and starts to tickle me

-Stop! I say through my laugh

-Tell me who is the best company, love.

-B-bloom. I say and he continues to tickle me

-Cut the crap. I know you enjoy my company. he says still tickling me and it seems that we forgot that we were on the couch because because of our movements we slipped off it and fell on the floor. Riven and I were on the floor laughing at our stupidity.

- Nice floor. I say still laughing

- Oh, shut up. says Riven gasping for breath from laughing too much.

Thomas and Cami came towards us and Riven was the first to get up, he gave me a hand and helped me up.

-Well? I asked

- It seems that what we suspected is correct. The witches have taken over Malivore.

-But how? Wasn't he...you know...a goblem? I ask curiously

-Wait, I still haven't understood what the hell a Malivore is.

-Not a Malivore, The Malivore. Thomas corrects him.

-Malivore is a monster, a legend of the dark side. There are thousands of stories about him, but I never thought they were real. I say

-Malivore is a goblem that was created thousands of years ago. It is said that the first blood witch, named Qetsiyah, made a deal with fairies and other magical creatures, Fae, Gnomes, Undead, Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons...Thomas was interrupted by Riven

- Dragons? Dragons don't exist.

-No more. They did a long time ago. answers Cami

-The magical creatures wanted peace, they wanted to live together in harmony without wars and without bloodshed. But there is always a rebel, there is always someone who refuses to obey. The attacks continued even after they swore peace, none of the leaders were satisfied. The fight between them continued until it became too much, the youngest son of the first fairy was attacked and killed by some rebel vampires. The leaders had enough, the council decided to create a guardian, a goblem who will punish any rebel who violates and destroys the peace. They named him Malivore, a goblem created from the sacred land of the kingdom that is Melody today. He was made of mud, but in time, the rulers decided to allow him to take a human form.Malivore was gifted with a hunger for magic, no matter how many magical creatures he consumed, he was still hungry. They managed to keep it under control for several years by feeding it with rebels, but it was not enough. He craved something more than the garbage of the society, he wanted to eat as much power as possible. Everyone was happy with him because the problems and attacks had decreased a lot since his creation, but when the dragon queen ordered him to eat a rebel, the inevitable happened. Instead of the rebel, Malivore attacked the dragon queen, he devoured her. They tried to stop him, but they couldn't, he killed the Fae queen and the gnome queen. If you want to kill a kingdom, you have to kill their queen. And that's what he did. When the queens fell, all the dragons, Fae and gnomes fell. The power he consumed was astounding, he had become almost invincible, but the fairy queen managed to shut him down. Malivore has been a monster for thousands of years that feeds on magic, but more recently, on any being. It's more dangerous because he can absorb the magic.

-Which means he can pass through the magic barrier. He can weaken the barrier, and if that happens, no one is safe in Alfeea. says Cami

- But in magic there is always a catch... I say

- Malivore also has a weak point, he is allergic to... let's say we know how to stop him. says Thomas

-The soldiers who attacked us, their blood was full of Malivore's blood. says Thomas

-How do we know they won't attack again? Riven asks

-Malivore can only attack on the blood moon. In the past he was fed by his creators, but now that he killed them, he needs to get his power from something. The blood moon is what powers the Malivore, and the witches won't attack without it. The next full moon is in 2 and a half months, so we have time to prepare for a possible attack. says Thomas

-But how did the witches manage to control him? We all know the fairy queen stopped him, how could they? I'm asking

-Mus, the fairy queen used the royal blood to stop him, if the witches got their hands on a drop of blood they have control over him. says Thomas, looking me in the eye.

- The flowers... What if... I say while the fear takes control over me.

- We have more, much more, don't worry. says Cami smiling, in her smile I see hope, but I can't stop my fear.