Connection...

Previously: 

Once inside, we are approached by Cami and Thomas who seem serious as hell.

- I hate to do this to you, but we need your blood, both of you.

<<Musa>>

-Our blood? Riven and I ask at the same time.

- Yes, like two of these from each of you. says Thomas, handing me a test tube. I look at him, there is a strange tension in his shoulders and his sky blue eyes have taken on the color of the darkest ocean. Something is wrong and he doesn't tell me that, but I can tell that it is. 

Without saying anything, I take the test tube from his hand and pretend to examine it while connecting my mind with him. Thomas does not reject the link and tries to act as normal as possible, pretending to read something from a book.

-Thomas, what's going on? I ask through our telepathic connection

- I know it sounds strange and all, but I need you to trust me. he answers me while flipping through the pages of the book

- I trust you, but what's going on? Why do you need our blood?

-I think the witches have accessed a new type of magic. He stops and says nothing more.

-Thomas, what magic?

-Do not worry.

-Thomas, now I'm really worried. Tell me what the hell is going on. He does not answer.

-Thomas, what kind of magic! I shout through the connection between us frustrated.

He doesn't answer me, he ignores me continuing through that stupid book. I cut the connection and leave the test tube on the table, looking coldly at Thomas.

- I will not bleed until I know the reason. I say pushing the test tube away from me.

-Musa... Cami says approaching me, trying to put a hand on my shoulder, but stops when Thomas gives her a cold look.

-Ok, what the hell is going on? Riven says looking as annoyed as I am.

- Nothing, just some tests, mate. Do not worry.

-First of all, I don't think everything is fine as you suggest, secondly, I'm not your mate, so spit it out, says Riven, crossing his arms over his chest.

-Whatever. says Thomas rolling his eyes and opening more books.I try to connect my mind with him again, but he refuses the connection. He seems to be concentrating on a book, his eyes pass over a paragraph several times, his eyes are searching frantically through that page, which tells me that maybe that page has something to do with whatever the hell is going on here.

-Thomas, explain yourself. I say, there's a warning in my voice.

- Look, Musa, don't beat your beautiful head with this now, let's finish this, shall we? says Thomas throwing me a smile that tries to be friendly.

-So, you're telling me that witches have access to a new magic and then you simply decide, on your own, that it's not a problem to worry about?

-Yeah, yeah, just give me a second... he says, frantically reading the book

<<Riven>>

It's the first time I see Musa arguing with Thomas, it's strange, but you have no idea how happy it makes me. My girl stands her ground and I like that. She does not give in to those blue eyes and that makes me very happy. But I can't ignore her last comment..."So, you're telling me that witches have access to a new magic and then you simply decide, on your own, that it's not a problem to worry about?" when the hell he said that, all he does is give weird looks and make annoying comments that just make me want to break his nose even more. I realize it's been a long time since anyone said anything, which means what Musa said struck a nerve.

- When... when did he say that? I ask raising an eyebrow at Musa. Did they have a private conversation? While I've been here I haven't heard Thomas say that, which makes me think they have more to share than meets the eye. The beast in me comes to life, I feel my blood boiling with jealousy and I can only imagine Thomas putting his dirty hands on my Musa. MINE. Just the thought that they could have something makes me crazy.

- Earlier, when I took the test tube from his hand. answered Musa still looking at Thomas

-Mus, can you help me out? Cami asks, and Musa and Cami leave the cottage.

-H-How? I didn't hear you say that earlier. I say to Thomas, trying to hide the poison from my words

-When? How? Why? Too many questions! In the name of the lord, she is a damn fairy of the mind! How do you think I did that? How do you think I talked to her without you guys hearing? How do you think? Thomas asks frantically looking at me. At that moment the answer hit me...

- Connection... I say more for myself than for him

-Bingo! he says, winking at me. I need all the control in me not to jump and kill the bastard for having a connection with my girl.

-You know what's interesting? he asks with a grin on his face, rummaging through the books

-What? I ask in a low and deep voice, the danger can be heard in it.

- I thought you and Musa had something, you seemed close, but... he sighs, it seems it's not as I thought. he continued

-What you mean? I ask him

- You know, I see that you don't...you two don't have the thing.

-The thing?

-Oh come on mate, you really don't know anything about mind fairies do you?I look at him without answering, I don't understand what he wants to say.

- You see, we have this thing. You know...he says making a gesture of attraction with his palms...Mind sharing, mind connection is something a bit...personal. he says. I think you know about the sharing of blood, well, you see, it's kind of the same thing between the two of us. But I don't blame you for not knowing, I mean, it's still personal. he says, emphasizing "personal"

- I mean, we both know that I have more chances with her than you. he says. Our bond proves it. he continued

- It's funny, isn't it? You never liked me, but you were right not to, I will always be there for her. The moment you leave her, I will be there and pick her up, the moment she realizes what she really wants, I will be there for her. I always was, always will be. I know this and you know this too, I mean, do you need more proof? You left her before, it's only a matter of time until it happens a second time, and the second time I'm sure she'll realize who's made for her. says the bastard with a shark grin on his face, he doesn't have time to say anything more. 

In a second I'm at him, I push him against the wall so hard that I think there's a hole left. My fist hits his face countless times, I don't realize the power with which I hit or the bad technique I use. I see red in front of my eyes, how does he think that she will choose him, how does he think that I will let this happen? He can have her over my dead body and even then, I will always find my way to her. I don't realize what's happening, I don't realize how hard I'm hitting him or if the blood on my hand is mine or his, pure anger flows through my veins and I can't stop it.