Can you even hear yourself?

Previously:

"If she won't forgive me?"

"What if she never wants to see me again?" were just some of Riven's thoughts.

He got up from the bed and looked at the full moon in the sky, the moon's light rays made his skin glow even more than usually, ever since he kissed Musa, something strange felt in his body. While he was looking at the moon, an inner voice told him:

-She is the one for you! You can't give up on her, she won't give up on you either! Let your heart dictate your life. What you are looking for is right in front of you.

He didn't know what it was, but he knew what he had to do.

A few days passed in Alfeea. The situation of magic was getting worse day by day, dozens of fairies were losing their powers, most of them were fairies of the mind.

- Fairies, specialists, we are all here with the same goal. We all want our powers back, we all want to live. Unfortunately, the situation in the magical world is getting worse, the veil of magic is getting weaker with each passing moment, we all have to do something to stop this. We are afraid that the witches might try to attack us using black magic, our school and the other schools must be protected. said the headmistress.

 All the students of the school were gathered, the situation was bad.

- The specialists will defend the magical land with the price of their lives, that's what we swore. Their whole life was dedicated to training for such situations, we were expecting big losses, but we have to. Silva said with a death glare.

 All the specialists were sad, the worry could be seen on their faces, the fear of death, but can you blame them? There were only young people of maximum 20 years old. Musa and the girls were sitting in the back listening, they didn't like what they were hearing at all.

- That is correct, the duty of the specialists is to protect. Fairies, there will be no fear, the specialists will do anything for you to be safe, their schedule will be changed, no one will be exempt from debt. said the director with a huge smile that did nothing but annoy Musa.

-Guys, you can't be weak, danger is knocking at the door, you can't back down. Any injured fairy will be because of you... Silva started to say but was interrupted.

- Can you even hear yourself? Musa asked standing up, all eyes were on her. Something about her was different, she was more confident than usual, she exuded more confidence.

-Excuse me, do you want to say something? Silva added

- Yes, I do. she stepped forward.

-Please.

- Don't you think what you are doing to the specialists is exaggerated? Everything you say is unbelievable, you do nothing but scare them even more. I can feel their fear, they are not fighting machines!

- You are lucky that you can still feel their fear! said the arrogant headmistress

-I am? Musa got even closer to the director.

- They are just innocent people, you know very well why the witches want Alfeea, I will not allow anyone to die for this! You cannot condemn so many lives to certain death, your strategy is embarrassing.

Riven was sitting and couldn't make a sound, he was surprised by what Musa was saying. She was incredibly confident.

-And what do you propose, miss? Do we let them kill us all and get their hands on what they want? asked the director, walking towards Musa.